>Might end up on CNN
>tfw don't even really care at this point whether my life is ruined or not

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4&feature=youtu.be
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does LARPing fulfill you? I genuinely don't understand the mechanism for getting joy out of it.

I don't LARP. One of the reasons why I avoid stuff like IronMarch.

He got quads, he isn't larping. time to ask the important questions.

What's NPI?

What's NPI? You retarded?

The National Policy Institute. It was the white nationalist meeting everyone on the news is talking about.

Ahhhh

you fell for the meme bait.

What's it like being false red pilled? I hope you learned your lesson

Lick my dick and balls

>Face and full name got posted on a major news website
Lawsuit time

Were the saluters plants, do you think?

I don't hate Spencer, I want to move the Overton window and kill this use of Holocaustianity as a way of limiting speech, but I also think this is not the time. I don't think Spencer is a plant but neither have I ever paid him attention or seen him as a "leader" or "founder." I'm curious how you feel on these points.

why the fuck would you go there?

No one cares larper

>This is how LARPers and chinese cartoon dressfags get culled from our movement

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I didn't really fall for anything. I had an absolutely amazing time. It's just that going forward, I don't really know how to feel.

The ones at the dinner, yes. I was there, too. Wacky times.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4

check these digits newfags

What's your full name?

Checked. Also post a picture of your face with timestamp

Post a link. I enjoy pictures of LARPers.

Absolutely

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4&feature=youtu.be

Drink the punch faggot

Look into defamation law suits. Media can do stuff like this to "public figures." But they can't drag a random guy - a private citizen - through the mud.

jesus christ why is it always a fucking kike? Why are they so hell bent on destroying anything pro white?

also, check these sick digits

It's very nice and helpful to to be able to talk with like-minded white nationalists who aren't psychotic degenerate terrorists or anonymous teenagers over a computer screen.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

>'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

This you?

>believing these faggots

They are claiming to be Jews because it plays to both sides. You will say "see it is always the kikes" and antifa will not show their faces because they are innocent Jews.

How much does it cost to attend? I'm a jew, can I still show up if I don't mention anything jewy?

checked

everyone is obsessed with what Spencer did at the end and the heil, but what else happened there? main takeaways?

Would much rather be outed as a NatSoc than a cuck. Man up and move on. The world is going to get fucking strange in the next few decades. Be glad you don't have real problems, like cancer, or being a cuck, or worse, and may Allah forgive me for uttering the name, a leaf.

Can't. I did it voluntarily.

I was also featured in several other articles and was interviewed by W. Kamau Bell of CNN.

I signed the releases. I am resolved with whatever happens.

I have spoken to some of my professors about this, and despite being lefties, they saw the stuff I said in the articles and didn't think I said anything offensive. They said that the worst that can happen is that I might get harassed at school briefly.

No, but you CAN see the back of my head in that video.

Why won't you leave us alone JIDF? We are a board of peace.

> but what else happened there? main takeaways?

>THE FOOOOD OH MY GOD!
>I chatted with Lana Lokteff from Red Ice Radio for a while. She's really sweet.
>Henrick doesn't talk too much lol.
>Emily Youcis has huge boobs
>Matthew Tate is tall
> Millennial Woes will be coming to my state. We might hang out
>Got to go to the private lunch with Richard, Tila, etc
>Got to go to the Brunch
>The hotel was beautiful and so was Trump International Hotel
>Mike Enoch looks EXACTLY how he sounds

Kek wills those sick quads.

Also:

>There was an Israeli, a Sikh, a Hispanic tai-chi dude, Tila Tequila, another Asian dude, some MILF's, and a guy who brought his 13 y/o son

I'm pretty jelly. How often are these things held? Are they always in DC? How can you get an invite?

Also, I never got to see any Antifa. They were very weak-willed when it came to things like wind and rain.

Did the Murdoch's attend?

Kek has chosen you my son.

The official one, yes. But I was also at an Alt-Right meet-n-greet with Spencer in NYC several months back. I know he's also done ones in Detroit and I think California.

No, but Mike Enoch, D'Marcus Liebowitz, and Frank Sinazzi were there.

>>Mike Enoch looks EXACTLY how he sounds

This makes me happy for some reason

>He feel for the FBI's honeypot

Serves you right.

Is it LARPING if you use your real name?

Did you meet Mike Enoch?

Yes. Total bro-tier.