Warp Drive

thesun.co.uk/news/2132671/star-trek-technology-could-work-according-to-leaked-nasa-paper-on-the-internet/

NASA just created a warp drive. Today, we name the first ship to use such engine. Ill start

Thrust Master

Check em

checked

K E K

Ok, possibly "Heketh"?

Fuck off anti-Russian shill

>calling EmDrive a "warp drive"

Fucking popsci articles.

Event Horizon

re roll.

SHADILAY

Warpy McWarpface

The D

>implying the EM drive can do 300,000 mps

This.
It's a supposed reactionless drive but they won't know until they conduct the experiment without external power. The Chinese experiment of the same device tracked the measured thrust to the magnetic field of the power cables.

Diarrhea faggot cuck CTR DRUMPF

We space warp now nigger(s).
Kek wills it! Shadilay!

>Headline says "NASA warp drive technology works."
>I click the link and it's real
>shit my pants because i think it means the NASA Alcubierre (warp drive) has been proven to work.
>It's talking about the EmDrive
>mfw

Fucking millennial journalists are retarded I swear. The EmDrive isn't a warpdrive you stupid fucks, it's a SUBLIGHT drive.

A warp drive bends space to go FTL.
A sublight drive is for travelling at speeds SLOWER than light.

Fucking retards, I have no idea how these idiots have a job yet I'm fucking unemployed.

Dazzler

wew

>get excited
>It's just fucking EM drive

I don't think fucking tabloids understand how large the distances are, even at light speed, it takes 8 minutes to reach the sun from Earth and vice versa.

this piece of shit has been a meme for years
it makes no sense & im not sure why, but for whatever reason it has been kept in the news and relevant even when it is NOTHING
ITS NOTHING
ZIP
NADA

Last I checked there's still no way to actually do anything with Alcubierre drives even if the theory is 100% correct because negative mass substances are still purely hypothetical.

>implying a localized interdimensional rift hasn't manifested in the last 5 years allowing us the use of a primitive warp drive given our extremely limited understanding of the rift
>implying we're not fabricating theories that will assuage the public that warp drive is the product of human ingenuity, not the byproduct of the existence of an entropic supradimensional force/being

Mein Emperor has just arrived and we already head to the Stars.

they mean impulse drive

Wow great article.
>Title says Warp Drive
>Talks about EM Drive