white jews are the fake jews
the real jews are black

"We're running out of ideas of how to mentally crush White Males"

Since when we have black jews?

kikes gonna kike.

Couldn't have said it better.

Love Finland, by the way.

(((WHITE JEWS)))

If whites are the superior race and jews can manipulate whites, then jews are either white or whites aren't superior

Don't know and don't care, they have to go back.

t.Southern Jew

DAS RITE

at least they had the courtesy to admit to being jews this time. Usually it's

>Whites Have A Duty to Stand With Muslims and People Of Color

-by fellow white man, Schlomo Bergblattstein

Bad news for pic related

>Telling the Jews cuck themselves

Say your prayers, HuffPo.

this.

jew are also turning on blacks.

jews are in full hysteria and panic right now.

lets see what happens when Bannon overthrows their media aparatus

>white
>jews
pick one

George Fisher's neck

Bah gawd

They mean minorities are running off the Democratic plantation to be with whites and not Jews.

(((someone))) is panicking.

I'm not sure. White jew is an oxymoron. Not a single jew on this planet is white. Ivanka is buts let be serious, she's isn't jewish.

>explain exactly what they mean
>"what did they mean by this?"
Turkey sandwiches for everyone, of course.

>Black Indians Have A Duty To Stand With Mormons And People Without Color

Sammy Davis Jr was a black jew, fwiw

I dont see this working out well for them. Lets encourage it.

how come jews are all islamophobes? Israel has taken 0 refugees from Africa or Syria because their racist nazis.

>tfw you used to be so bluepilled you actively defended jews

we need to encourage diversity in Israel. Jews must stand with the refugees!

Jews are not turning on Jews. The division between left and right Jews has existed for more than a hundred years. They have one thing in common: they hate non-Jews.

Shut up, DR3 nigger loving faggot.

Is this Jewry Duty? Just tell them you're racist and they'll dismiss you.

>jews
>white

pick one

>What did they mean by this?

They know the blacks and Latinos can blame the Jew as a last resort.

what is this race if not white?

Do hews actually believe they're white?

>jews
>white

>jews
>people

>They have one thing in common: they hate non-Jews.

i disagree. i think only the marxist jews hate white people

alt jews like drudge, milo, alex jones, brietbar, even ben shapiro dont hate whites and want to subvert the west. we need them to win against the marxist jews

מיר וווז מלכים

>white jews

Don't forget Jesus! haha but seriously folks

I thought Alex Jones being Jewish was debunked ages ago. His wife is Jewish (and by Jewish law, so are his kids) so that's where the assumption of Alex being Jewish probably comes in.

You realize Bannon ran the most pro Israel website
Founded by Jewish journalist Andrew Breitbart. Nice try goy.

inbred

>t pro Israel website

nationalist israel jews are fine. its only the internationalist capitalist/marxist jews that are the problem.

bannon has the right idea - he is helping the jews that dont hate whites

All Jews view non-Jews as subhuman. Milo is a faggot, Drudge is a faggot, Jones isn't jewish, Breitbart was adopted by jews but was not genetically jewish. Shapiro is the worst kind of kike. I don't know what you are, but I'm a White nationalist. My movement doesn't include jews.

I agree. I am a conservative Jew who loathes liberal cultural Marxist views. But Orthodox jews are increasing and Marxist Jews are intermarrying which means their era is ending. I disagree with the anti semitic rhetoric though. I think cultural Marxism and leftism, while having many Jewish patrons, is still majority goy.

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

Zionism is a plague that must be eradicated. Israel is why we're in the middle east, supporting Islamists only for them to attack back. Israel is at the crux of the problem.

You'll get BTFO like Hitler and the LOSER Nazis. You're really just a bunch of low energy guys.

Yes, Jews. Ally with the Muslims. Do it Jews. They love you so much. They just want to hold your head all night.

go to bed Cenk

Also I'm Jewish and don't view non Jews as subhuman which means your argument is false.

oh fug i thought this one was fake. cant say im surprised

fake news site

Thanks for correcting my torah.

one and the same desu

As long as we top 6mil it'll all be worth it. If you were actually an ally, you'd be apologizing for what your people have done. And you'd be posting from fucking Israel.

I'm not really sorry. You faggots got owned not my fault. I'm still proud of my heritage and culture. I just think Europeans shouldbhe able to be proud of theirs as well without being called racists. But you actually want to kill all Jews so youre the perfect tool to rile up minorities to vote Democrat. Kudos.

We wuz kosher n sure

northern jew, agreed.

Nothing new.

If your family had any kind of pride you would be posting from Israel. I get it though, you people are parasites by nature. I don't want to kill all Jews. It's a prank, Schlomo. You people are so neurotic.

Pretty much the same as saying jews have a duty to stand with the nazis

>inb4 talmud

>white Jews

ayyy lmao

I plan on moving to Israel actually. I was born here though and am in college. I think you can be a proud Jew in any country.

I think your idea of Jew is inaccurate. They aren't purely a race. They lived for thousands of years in many countries as a minority religion. But they were still citizens of their countries. Ask my Jewish family who served in countless wars fighting for America.

Most kikes Sup Forums have an interest in are ashkenazi

Im muslim and I hate jews and support trump.

The division is extreme right now. The left wing Jews are throwing a fit and trying to ruin all the right wing Jews' plans to build up a kosher nationalism and sustain western goyim another few decades before the collapse.

And of course, all this going down while a non-trivial minority of the goyim are waking up to Jewish power is only making the conflict all the more heated. Lefty Jews are screaming for the final solution to the white problem right now.

Religious fan fiction that some nutty Jews wrote and a handful of nutty Jews follow/believe in reaction to the religious fan fiction that Christians wrote.

Most Jewish people don't even know about or have read that nonsense and many who have read that stuff are convinced it's propaganda devised by antisemitism to make them look bad.

i don't know who's jewing who anymore

White jews but the jews are black

>oy vey!...what next...a white nigger?

>B-B-But alt-right is bad, anti-semitism is wrong, anti-semitics need to fuck off

>Jews livong under Sharia

This shit just writes itself. The Whites team up with the Jews to fight the Flood (Muslims) but then as the last of them are eradicated the Jews turn on the Whites, but they are foiled by the Mexican Lawncare Union/Cartel.

>Blue billed mong doesn't realize Jews thrived under Islamic rule and helped the Moors invade Iberia and the inquisition was the revenge on shameless jewish treachery

Things have changed friend. Jewville itself regularly bombs poor refugees.

every now and then, I like to browse HuffPo and find the most subversive or degenerate content posted for the day