Can we get a Sup Forums feels thread going

Sup Forums related feels thread. I'll start.
>Adore Miley Cyrus
>Want nothing more than to marry her and fuck her everyday for the rest of my life
>Try to forget that she is a jew pawn, coal burning, liberal cunt who is literally human garbage
Life's a cruel joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_2gctAmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w
youtube.com/watch?v=aSpkaBeZckY
youtube.com/watch?v=FMlcn-_jpWY
youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you are a sad, depressed fag?

Yep that's pretty much the requirement for a Sup Forums feels thread.

>Adore Miley Cyrus

That's easily the most disgusting thing that I've ever read.
She's a cum-breathing whore who looks like she smells of cabbage.

What I like to do when hot girls get too old and be sluts is pretend they died. Like Emily Osment or Ryry or Mara.

>cabbage
I like cabbage.

That's what makes me sad. She's a blue eyed white girl who was turned into a fucking abomination by Hollywood Jews.

She is a stunning example of Sup Forumss point when talking about Jews.

Remember, this could be your daughter.

why do Sup Forums gnomes obsess over celebrities just work out (or don't) and get with a normal chick that doesn't have a god complex

I'm not quite sure I have a reaction image that captures how hard I laughed at this.

Hollywood is effectively a cult. They go in and eventually they change. It's still sad to see.

>why do Sup Forums gnomes obsess over celebrities
Meh. I can't get off to random women. I don't know why, but I'm only turned on if I know the woman to some extent.

It makes it easier. I also pretend Saoirse and ASR are dead.

>I also pretend Saoirse and ASR are dead
Jesus my fucking sides man.

What's so funny? This isn't a joking situation.

It's just fucking hilarious that you pretend celebs are dead because they got ugly/slutty

>>>>>>>>>>

beware her oral skill. You know when after you bust a nut and they keep sucking it feels like icy electricity to the tip? well, with her, it feels like that from the start. you dont even want to know what the post orgasm suck feels like

She did have a pretty remarkable transformation from the wholesome Disney daughter of a country singer to mega-whore.

She's not that hot bro. You can do better.

She used to be.

Maybe it's just a personal thing, but I think Taylor Swift was always better.

>Remember this could be your daughter
Nah bro, would be highly unlikely she would be white with blonde hair then.

Proof of actual (not implied) coal burning ?

>inb4 free Google coupon

Eh, I'm not really into either of them. Honestly, Emily Osment was the hot one on Hannah Montana.

>things are more and more degenerate
>every fucking thing on the news is about racism, sexism, whatever the fuck
>saying you think trump will be ok is sin at university, no opinions that are not leftist/100% with the narrative is allowed
>they blame everything on fucking privilege and the patriarchy, which is just the left's bogeyman just like Sup Forums's is the jews
>girlfriend is too bluepilled to salvage, she was actually reasonable before her SJW bullshit courses and now saying "you can be a decent, moral person and treat people with respect without following the feminist movement" is offensive. it's an us vs them mentality and its very toxic
>then cries bc she says shes an awful person for getting too emotional and that im the voice of reason
>long for times of homogeneous populations
>long for law and order
sigh. the world is truly testing me. i just wanna learn about math. whats truly funny is that she started in hard STEM and then dropped it for a bullshit leftist social science. and then has the nerve to say "i made the conscious decision to change, it made me happy" "the system discourages women from stem". bitch its one thing or the other. if you're gonna advocate for women in stem at least stay in stem. that meme about the red haired girls that choose gender studies instead of steam and then have the signs that say "more women in stem" is spot on.

i told her that im drawing the line with no extra piercings beyond normal ear ones, no tattoos, no hair dye, or weird shit.

i have the feeling that there are no women my age that are decent human beings, that are not completely egotistical hedonist cunts.

/rant

she's OK

She's done senpai. She's lost. Stuck in her permanent psychological hell and there's no going back now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_2gctAmCI

youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg

I don't actually have proof. With all the niggers she hangs out with, it's a pretty common rumor.

Absolutely degenerate.

I don't really think she is that hot but she in this video puts my dick like diamonds

You're into that coal burning skank who looks like Ted Cruz's deformed daughter?

>nudes have hairy armpits

Wow man, I can relate. Sorry to here that, but thanks for being the first person in my thread to actually post some feels.

Stay strong man. And know you're not alone out there. Alot of people don't fall for this "progressive" shit. Shit will change soon. Well, I hope it will.

>I'll take "what are kikes" for 500 Alex.

Whoops. Hivemind.

Well fug.

you need to give into king kang richard spencer and just bow to trump natsoc and forget this ZOG POZ'd holo-wood star, the votes in and its called your ass to combat get involved with trumpsoc now!

I can't tell, are you talking shit on Cruz's daughters or are you saying Taylor Swift looks like if he had a retarded daughter?
Because Cruz's daughters are hot.
And Taylor Swift does not fuck niggers.
>not liking hairy armpits
Womens are have hair, man.

we just live in the wrong timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w

>Spencer
Fuck off with this wanna be Hitler autist.

I'm tired of this shilling. Seriously, fuck off. If anyone is a detriment to Sup Forums beliefs, it's him. Fucking autist needs to learn to hide his power levels.

He's either legitimately retarded. Or he's false flagging for kikes.

Some say Haley Joe just got fat, but that is the smile of a man who's found love in a cheeseburger.

>And Taylor Swift does not fuck niggers.
Oh you poor sweet summer child.

You ought to be attracted to women of great maternal quality. Sure, you should find your wife attractive, and that is certainly an indicator of fertility. But in the interest of your quality of marriage and the welfare of your children, you want your children to have a great mother. Mothers can only be great by caring for their children at home, especially babies. Provide for your wife. It will be less stressful for both of you. Avoid the temptation of beautiful, degenerate women.

Yes we do.

Imagine this Christian Miley today.
The Miley that ((they)) destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSpkaBeZckY

Thanks for the uplift bro.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.....

OY VEY ITS JUST PURE COINCIDENCE THIS THINGS HAPPENS

wasnt miley cyrus killed and is now an imposter?

all the banksters/ceos/politicians/masons need to be executed

No
You want to bellyache like a bitch go to r9k

Holy shit man...

Yesterday I got robbed for the second time this month. This time I didn't have any money or anything of value on me so they took my fucking shoes. After I got home my wife asked what happened, I told her I got robbed by niggers again, and she said I deserved it for being racist and that it was bad karma.

Right now I'm considering getting divorced but I'm afraid she might tell people I'm a "racist" and that could hurt my career, so I'll just try to hide my power level for a while. /blog

they killed hannah montana and replaced her with this current form.

Miley Cyrus is a talentless prostitute who happens to be famous for some reason and literally nothing else

You cannot disprove this

You know which Disney starlet actually turned out relatively fine? Selena Gomez. Not mentally unstable like Demi, not ... like Miley.

I hope.

I forgot this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMlcn-_jpWY

god he looks so dirty , sweaty and smelly, how can she touch him
at least she isn't touching his skin

>2040
>Just chilling and playing some video games with my wife's son
>Turn on TV
>BLACKED videos on every channel
>put my copy of GTA BLACKED into the disc drive
>aim of the game is to run over as many white males as possible whilst Menace Clan - Kill Whitey plays on loop
>hear doorbell ring and wife opens the door
>Tyrone enters wearing Deluxe King Tut Headpiece and matching overalls
>"time 2 prep da bull white boi" as he pulls out his BBC for his 3rd cuckold session of the day
>decide to make a run for it
>escape down the street by hiding in a dustbin, hear sirens in the distance getting closer
>suddenly remember I'm still wearing my cuckboi 2000 ankle bracelet but it's fastened too securely to take it off
>sent to internment camp for diversity reeducation training

Is this a picture of Templar Assassin reading Where's Waldo? (Asking for a friend)

fucken spastic sage

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

Come Home Coal Burning Yiddish Pawn Woman

DIVORCE
IVORCED
VORCEDI
ORCEDIV
RCEDIVO
CEDIVOR
EDIVORC

Don't worry, he's currently being psychologically evaluated so he can be with her.

Love the nigger dick, do ya?

Not Sup Forums but I hit my head hard on a rack today at the store and had a seizure. Was embarrassing and the only one Ive ever had.

let me guess do you live in RIO right?