GET IN HERE!!!

Styx is literally losing his mind. In his latest video he argues that long hair is masculine. There is no way this is true.. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9XltdITQY
youtube.com/watch?v=WcXjSlwvicc
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctt7PiAfqOA
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9XltdITQY

Op, has it ever dawned on you that you may very well be as autistic as him, right?

For fucks sake mate.

I enjoy his videos too.

But this isn't worth a fucking thread, at least not one so shoddily formed.

long hair is for wizards only
fuck off we're full

Who?

did you even watch the video?

are you retarded?

Jesus was a man. He was the ultimate man. /thread.

I bet you shave your chest, too

maybe when you're a nordic god. but on askelly autist, nah pretty gay tbf

Fucking fag, long hair is superior.

Came to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=WcXjSlwvicc

Shadilay Styxxers

Also did you even watch the video? Go oil yourself up and wrestle with your bro at the gymnasium, you short haired scum

Samson was the fucking coolest

Is this masculine enough for you, faggot?

i watched this earlier, you guys must have literally triggered him leaving comments about his hair, he had to correct the record

He's a good source of redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctt7PiAfqOA

All he did was argue why he's a real man, with no muscle tone and stringy hair because Richard the lion heart or some shit.

Hes right on the historical basis.

I'd argue however masculinity is more defined by the willingness to do whatever the fuck you want rather than adhere to any pre-concieved notion (either postmodern views or even older forms of masculinity).

No, in one of his videos he argues that he has an incredibly efficient metabolism. He could lift weights or eat pizza for years and not gain a pound. It's a blessing and a curse. Careful what you wish for kids.

Basically Stxy there

In many places in Europe, it was common for men to have long hair prior to Christianity introducing Jewish culturally standards to Europe, short hair and such. The Romans were really one of the few European groups that men regularly cut their hair short prior.

Anthropologically, long hair requires someone to have access to a lot of nutrition allowing them to maintain a mane of hair. A man who was able to get long hair would probably have access to a lot of meat and such. It's kind of the same thing with height and muscles (within genetic limits). A person who is taller is taller in primitive situations often because they were able to get necessary nutrients to grow. This is why many peasants and such typically had short stature. In the wild, seeing someone who had long hair, some muscles, and height would see someone who could acquire a good amount of food regularly and thus would consider them a reliable mate to reproduce with.

Thats the same mentality of a tumblr whale.

Styx assumes that you're an unthinking pleb who has bought into conformist ideals of masculinity. It's retarded. Short hair & clean-shaven faces are feminine according to him? The US Marine Corp don't look girly to me.

He seems to think that people only work out for the vanity rather than for the virility of being big powerful man through muscular strentgh.

Long hair with beards is manly as hell, if you look like a WWE wrestler or the many kings of old. He actually brought up Vlad Tepes who does look badass but Styx looks nothing like that. The reason everyone is always telling him to cut his hair is because his long hair looks unkempt. He doesn't look like nobility, he looks like a hippie hobo.

I don't care about what he looks like though I sub to him for his content, but every once in awhile he makes dumb videos like this one, acting as if people are making fun of his manhood when really, most people just think he looks like a dirty bastard. A literal bastard. I have a hard time trying to convince people to watch his vids because he looks so much like D&D larper nerd.

I don'tcriticize him for that. I don't give a shit what he looks like. I'm just saying, people insult his looks because he looks like a fucking homeless bum. It has nothing to do with his manliness.

which is nonsense

do a video on the alt right nigger

>believes in magic

Why does he hate Jesus though?

I have straight-up 1980s hair metal styled hair, and I have a better body and stronger lifts than 99% of the planet (1860 meet total, get on my level fags).
Hair doesn't mean a god damn thing.
If it did, shorthair and bald bros wouldn't be so god damn weak.

It can be, but takes a masculine guy to pull it off

>cant grow chest hair

1 Corinthians 11:14
“Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?”
King James Version (KJV)

>Translation: Even a retard can figure out its gay to have long hair

>1860 meet total, get on my level fags

Sure, let me just borrow your bicycle.

Up until like a 200 or so years ago men had long hair for thousands of years.

>here are some historical arguments as to why i am not a faggot
no, you're still a faggot. this lvl 9000 wizard talking about masculinity is like a butch lesbian with hairy legs talking about the beauty of femininity.

>Kike religion
>See most of Europe before Jewry stuck its hands into Europe with (((paul))) and (((yeshua))).

Rome was one of the few places in Europe that had this standard. Even Greeks had long-haired men and didn't care.

Long hair is more likely to get grabbed (See all women fights). Back when people carried swords or big knives hair grabbing wouldn't be as effective so long hair was acceptable. Also men are likely to see military hairstyles as masculine. Since chemical wafcare came along and we may need to wear gas masks, military hair length has to be short.

Jesus had long hair though

Samson was a special exception, he had a Nazarite vow to God from the womb. The pictures of Jesus with long hair are not real depictions.

>bras pitt
>masculine

>Gayest scene ever

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

>Samson was a special exception, he had a Nazarite vow to God from the womb
It was his faith in the Lord manifest in a vow of his hair and abstinence from alcohol. God still got tired of his adultery. He, even without his "power", pulls the whole temple down after asking the lord.
And most depictions of Jesus are based on Borgia.

Based on which bible verse? Oh wait, you mean based on renaissance paintings? wewwww lad.

So what you're saying is the romans and greeks had a lot of homos? Yeah ok? I'm not arguing that.

>Kike religion
>Misunderstanding modern day Judaism which actually follows the Talmud (Pharisees), NOT the Bible.

Next time you are going to give me that judeo-christian bullcrap you should actually know what you're talking about. Massive differences between Judaism and Christianity.

>mfw people discuss religion on Sup Forums but fail to understand even the basics of that religion

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>Based on which bible verse? Oh wait, you mean based on renaissance paintings? wewwww lad.