Do you guys feel it too?

Do you guys feel it too?

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeVmwjJBIdw
youtube.com/watch?v=k9Wa9A-P4OQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only thing I feel is confusion as to why shills are still shilling even after their witch lost.

cant quite put my finger on it.. but its here. something is here and its not the same now

All I know is that I'm scoring with chicks a lot more.

Their still salty and have fuck all left so figure just keep on shilling.

Yeah, welcome to Sup Forums.

Absolutely.

We came here, and now we cant leave. Get used to it, we're board buddies now. Count on it being like this everyday from now on

shills are fake I am p sure. the dumber Sup Forums users are bored since the election is over, so now we have to deal w/ them LARPing at us for their entertainment.

Yeah, we've been saying it for years. Hell, just a few months ago, we were having Zero Hour Generals every night, talking about exactly this feeling.

The election took over, and I think a lot of us thought the 'happening' would depend on the results of the election. Now most people are concerned about the next 2 months and whether Trump will be allowed to take the throne.

In the event that Leftists go insane, I think there is a high potential for massive fights between the left and right. I can feel it brewing just about everywhere I go.

That's the sound of the glass ceiling shattering, Drumpfkins.

Yep. Just ride it out lads, I'll be back to qualitypost and shitpost tommorrow. Everyone does this, we'll be fine

>canadian "women"

Did you really think you could just meme an entire political movement from a chaos entity and get away with it?

Your dreams came true.... And it ends up it never dreamed of you.

Yes, something is wrong, I'll tell you what's wrong. Women and people of colour voted for internalized mysoginy and internalized racism. Those people are all idiots with no exceptions. People who voted third-party are also idiots. And white people, are the devil's agents on Earth, wanting to destroy everything that is alien to them. The only way to be more tolerant is by cleaning the white subhumans from the planet.

this board is crazy as fuck atm it's going in different directions
nonstop

Everything is moving too fast in society, the west is completely destabilized right now.

trump won.
why post that image when its no longer relevant?
inb4 ctr bot and this reply generates $.02

are qt

Its up in the trees. Watching. Waiting.

And why all the sudden? It's almost like the pizzagate stuff struck a nerve with someone, since you have the shills coming back literally within hours of the MSM attempting to discredit it.

People are trying to astroturf Sup Forums into a more moderate position to then later shift it to the same thing but fighting for the other team.

They have seen our power and want it for themselves.

what are we speeding towards?

The Jews will control Trump through Jared Kushner, letting them enact all these kike plans and when people don't like it they can blame white nationalism again.

The shadow establishment still has many plans within plans within plans within plans...

I think the timeline is shifting again.

kek
99% sure she has a dick or is a liberal coal burner by hairstyle alone

#pizzagate

I don't feel like this place is normal anymore. Can somebody call me a faggot?

My friend, I feel it to.

The death rattle of a dying beast.

Remember Revelation 13:14-16:

14 Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived.

15 The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead…

Here comes the next part, boys!

>Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.
good

Digits confirm,
The hunted became the huntress
The hunter became the prey

she's a singer actually and she already has a husband and kids (white)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JABTb6v7k

theyre gonna try to pull a fast one on the Donald

Once the twitter pedo shit hit everyone everywhere lost their fucking minds. news has been doing uber damage control on maddie and podesta and pizza and twitter and everything else.

FOR ANY OF YOU CUNTS LURKING, YOURE GOING TO JAIL AND EAT BLACK COCK UNTIL YOU DIE

>I think the timeline is shifting again.

IT FEELS THAT WAY

also checked

Sorry. New age Sup Forums is about tolerance and acceptance.

I can give you an e-hug though while you tell me of your struggle with gender dysphoria.

renegade bots. 4pol is kill

faggot

Only for the humans.

>what are we speeding towards ?
our demise.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeVmwjJBIdw

youtube.com/watch?v=k9Wa9A-P4OQ

You're feeling meme tachyons generated by the future American civil war

(((they))) became aware the formerly uncertain Sup Forums factor is just some lazy retards to scared to actually DO anything. so (((they))) just went ahead with their agenda. by doing so, even if by any chance, 4chaner leave their basements, in the future it just wont disturb anything.

welcome to your're fucked town. you're fucked.

THE TIMELINES...

THEY'RE SHIFTING AGAIN

GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO MAINTAINING THE TIMELINE WE JUST CREATED

DO IT ANONS

Check em, twice in a row, the timelines ARE shifting!

I feel that recent events have set in motion a quick polarization of politics and an increase in social unrest, given how many whites are turning on other whites for loving white people.
I pray to God the western world wakes up in time and picks the right side before it is overun by shitskins and jihadists.

nigger

No, in fact, I feel less like something is wrong than I have for months.

I feel like nothing is happening, despite the election being weeks ago, despite all that happened in october, and all that has happened in November, I still feel like nothing is fucking happening.

I'm happening deprived, please let the next happening be a doozy.

take my digits

FUCK

Daily reminder the mothman has returned.

Shits about to get very bad lads...

Just stop reacting OP. Start observing the actions. Step back and see the whole picture. You are welcome.

>future American civil war
I feel it coming too.

If they fuck with the election result, millions of pissed off, open carrying, Trump supporters will converge on Washington DC.

kike

feels like the calm before a storm desu

yeah, racist stormfags

You are dumb

n-nani?!

I asked for chaos from a chaos god.

>he hasnt figured out shills are trump supporters because there are morons like you who bite the bait
never forget we're on Sup Forums dumbass
I'm a 100% trump supporters and ill trigger 1 or 2 underage newfags like you for a good laugh
leaf out

desu, I see white liberal cucks talking about killing white people who don't cuck themselves during the "upcoming race war."

It's almost time and it's scary as fuck. Nihilists are insane and are about ready to flip their shit because our country got saved from literal destruction at the hands of Clinton.

Kek was never on a leash. Now he's loose in the dog park and everyone's little mild-mannered bichon frise is rabidly tearing into itself, its owner, and the other dogs. The fun starts when someone opens the gates and this contained little conflict in clashing political ideologies floods into the streets. That or the Berenstein universe is pulling us all back into its grimy embrace.

What if they're preparing us for when the electoral college suddenly elects Hillary in December.

The idea is not to make it look popular, but to look inevitable.

I think that Richard Spence dude may be a Sith Lord. As soon as he exploded on the scene a few days ago, I have felt disturbance after disturbance after disturbance in the force. I think he may be a professional trigger inducer. The media are absolutely sociopathic right now. I sorta feel sorry for them losing their shit so bad. I take that back. I'm loving it!!! The triggerings are definitely easier to ignite. I'm just waiting on a famous reporter to go on a killing spree at 30 rock. Definitely lots of happenings brewing.

Sup Forums full of ctr, twitter on fire,
and now funnyjunk is mysteriously down, im getting worried

user we're not stuck here with you, you're stick here with us

FJ was working fine for me earlier, and it's working fine for me now that I've checked.

maybe it's just your area.

>and the future refused to change
>in b4 shitlord queen hitlery killton forces a timeline jump and gets us nuked by russia in a week with the forcing a recount based on jewish bait and switch.
i fucking hate these creatures way too much.

Maybe its what kek wants in return. He gave us almost two years worth of his power. In return he will have chaos and a twisted version of reality on earth. The truth is this is kek's way of reaping his payment for making everything possible for us. Donald Trump is fucking president, think about the gravity of that for a minute and you'll understand. This timeline was never ever supposed to happen. We may have seriously warped the space time continuum. We've torn a hole in reality and it gave us this. The real timeline where everything is normal is the universe where Hilary won and everyone is still depressed, pissed off, and things remained the same. This universe on the other hand, brexit, cubs win, Trump president, its all so bizarre. This shouldn't be happening and the universe has a way of letting you know that things are not the way they should be. That is why everything feels awkward, wrong, tense. Its a different dimension. A ripple in the fabric of time. Things are not what they seem, and it will feel that way for a while until we settle into this new reality. But I don't think that feeling will go away, the feeling that we got more than we bargained for. kek will show us in time, but OP is right. Something is terribly, terribly off about today and its started too yourself or else they'll come for you. become more and more noticeable.

It all falls into place.
Who is the real /MONSTER/?

looks like it just came back, it was down for about 30 mins

theyre destroying pol.

well, Goldman Sack is up to something for sure... is the next fabricated economic crisis imminent....

I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio at the end of The Departed... thinking we got away with something when really we just fell for another trap.

Like... we were screwed no matter who won the election, only with Trump were were given the illusion of victory. I don't think he'll make it to inauguration senpai...

Everything going on with Wikileaks and Julian Assange has me scared to death, and the Globalists aren't going to give up their power so easily.

Either that, or Trump was a plant, Brexit was planned, and Marine Le Pen is just the next cog in the machinery to make us think we're winning.

>99832420

not shills, normies from reddit and liberals who found us through msm to try and piss us off.

Yes, because you apes need to get back to your spear chucking and baking mud pies ASAP.

Don't fool yourself. Even if you inherited all of the the technology we left behind, it would all fall to rubble and decadence, just like it did in Haiti. We don't need to play out the experiment of "what happens when whitey is gone and we get all his infrastructure and stuff. Can we be kangs?" It's already happened and the end result is a country steeped in poverty due to niggers being niggers.

You're the type that, in your heart, wanted hillary to win

You wanted to fight and riot

admit

>checked

chaos incoming

I do feel it I don't know what it is yet its like when the war started turning against germany.

This 2bh

We're all fucked

>tfw been having horrible nightmares ever since Trump was elected

I feel like I'm losing my mind. Anyone else feel this way?

Right, because you were alive to experience that feeling and relay to all of us how similar it is.

Get the fuck out.

You're smelling the great battle coming, user. In places like San Francisco and New York the agitation level is rising. Trump has been gaining power ever since the win; let's hope it will be enough.

I'm not him, but I'll admit that's damn close to my feelings on the matter.

I voted for trump because I think he'll be better for America, but I wanted hillary to win because I wanted WWIII so I could die fighting in a real war.

It's over

There has been a rip in the meme timeline continuim, Hillary is president

soft spot there?

Here's what's going on

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup Forums

>Julian Assange

This has me the most unnerved...the fact that they keep the illusion of him being alive and at the embassy going and none of the media questions it, even though it is clear that he is either dead or in some black site being tortured.

It's like everyone is just playing along with the ruse.

no. everything is fine. cheese.

>thread deleted immediately after

Well, it's hard to explain exactly, but something with lots of power is making a decision I think. It originally made a decision in your favour, to see what you would do, but I think it might be having second thoughts based on how you've been acting. I could be wrong, but never forget there are no guarantees.

user I've been having these strange feeling of chaos habbenings for months. something is going happen to trump all happenings. I can just feel it

how do i look this clean?

now that the donald is president its going to become cool to be reactionary to everything he and the republicans do

its going to get alot worse in the coming months, not just because of shills, but because of useful idiots who don't realize they're shills.

Saged for incoherent nonsense which actually manages to be stale pasta.

Besides imminent inflation due to a rapidly growing deficit that has yet to be addressed by a sitting president and now we've elected a Republican that plans on increasing federal expenditure without enough compensation from the most optimistic estimates of GDP growth that he claims will be achieved through renegotiating these international trade agreements to even address the issue, let alone prevent these policies from adding almost ten times to the deficit than what his Democrat candidate would have added over a ten year period despite not going overboard with government spending being a central focus of American Conservatism?

Nah, we good.