Pol? What is going on?

I leave for a few days to find that pol is completely divided in a civil war, can someone explain to me what happened and give names involved

>Neo-nazis think they are welcome anywhere
>People react

FIN

Civil war? what? We've been raided by remnants of CTRs slush fund. Only a matter of time before things return to (((normal))).

where did you come from ?

I am seeing people fighting and hearing posts about there being different groups, what is this about?

>inb4 denies reddit origins

A place of truth and goodness. And I ain't alone, cupcake.

Richard spencer drove a wedge between the right-wingers and the NatSoc folks.

Influx of new posters, legit and shill alike, are memeing up a storm. Make some OC and get to work.

finally, someone cleared it up for me, thanks

who's paying you all ?

Liberal Invasion, tiny Reactionary/Alt-Right split.

Then the "Want to be a Cool Right-Winger" Faggots. Using the terms newfags reffering to people of any ideology, and I mean any.

Oy don't forget about NatSoc.

we are always in a civil war newfag

whoever told you we were of a single mind lied to you

NEW FAGS NEED TO FUCKING LEAVE! GET THE FUCK OUT!

newfags versus oldfags, same old shit.

Some anons can't get over the fact that half of Sup Forums is satire and the other half is based. As in Jew haters and Neo-nazis getting mad at eachother for the same saying the same shit in a different way.

I'm not a fan of the neo-faggots on this board, they get far too much attention compared to the fucking truth that needs to be told at this point in history.

The real issue is the raiders of CTR's ghost.

Did you seriously think the people who supported trump as a meme wouldn't immediately turn on him when he took office for the lols?

We're here to watch the world burn m8.

Man since when did the shills think they are welcome anywhere

The Sup Forums-tier teenagers who think that Sup Forums is satire and who meme for the lulz are getting into conflict with the old Sup Forums-posters who are serious.

Some faggot rolled a poll and libertarian fags won the election.

They later found out that Trump is a libertarian himself. Much butthurt followed and Hitler committed suicide for a second time.

what was

Richard Spencer sperged out so hard that he collapsed two timelines: the one we were in was where Trump won and Sup Forums was good. The other timeline was where Dickie Reich was a political celebrity

SJWs and media create alt-right to dump everything bad that happens on and decide to lump Sup Forums in to discredit us to normies.
Ledditors and normies laugh at Sup Forums thinking we are the alt-right.
SJWs try to push alt-right on a mostly nationalist sentiment board and newfags think its real and try to be "alt-right" to fit in.

When the shills are out in force, we redpill the normies

>MFW realizing people who use "shill" and "cuck" have IQ's lower than a school zone speed limit

It was jewish plants who started the Roman salute. Spencer only raised his glass.

Shills have been on here for the past few days now.

the alt left is kicking the ass of the alt right

What happened is that racist edgelords got it into their heads that hailing trump ironically was totally cool and le funny man xD

Seriously, this is not right. As a proud black multisexer muslim jew dolphin, I can't stand back while so much white privilege is flashed to oppress us minorities. I was shaking the entire morning. I'm glad, glad that Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson are on the right side of history.

I can't believe Sup Forums would ever condone such reprehensible behaviour and the fact that this has been such an divided issue is very problematic. We need to attack Richard Spencer for everything he did. Like, I can't even, he is giving MSM ammunition to use against our lord emporer trumpf.

> proud black multisexer muslim jew dolphin
a fucking leaf

fuck im alt left

And here I thought the Great Meme War was over

this picture is inaccurate. Jackson also sought to do so and succeeded and wasn't assassinated.

For the past decade or so, 4ch always had racists and white supremacists on board. Now these artists are trying to assert Sup Forums belongs to them. It is difficult to discern whether this is just a typical aut outcry, or deliberate social manipulation.

Social manipulation as into: discredit Sup Forums in the public eye by associating everything Sup Forums has ever discussed to be the voices of neo nazis, white supremacists, etc...

Everybody with a brain knows a person's performance is more strongly influenced by socioeconomic status, not just race (though race is a realistic factor). But these people will remain part of the silent majority until these aut rights find something else to obsess over.

For the past decade or so, 4ch always had racists and white supremacists on board. Now these autists are trying to assert Sup Forums belongs to them. It is difficult to discern whether this is just a typical aut outcry, or deliberate social manipulation.

Social manipulation as into: discredit Sup Forums in the public eye by associating everything Sup Forums has ever discussed to be the voices of neo nazis, white supremacists, etc...

Everybody with a brain knows a person's performance is more strongly influenced by socioeconomic status, not just race (though race is a realistic factor). But these people will remain part of the silent majority until these aut rights find something else to obsess over.

he did have an assassination attempt

never

it's not just pol

all the boards have been having trouble with it since 2016 started

>Sup Forums and /new/ hated for being too stormfront-y
>Suddenly Sup Forums was always a diverse and accepting board
huh rlly makes u think

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

That happened. Wait a couple of weeks and then we can get back to making fun of each other and whining about (((degeneracy)))

i've been here since the beginning. the neo-nazi shit started out as just another fucking meme

the natsoc autists we're bearable up until Trump winning and then they tried to highjack this board and turn it into stormfront.

Haha fuck off historical revisionist.

Niggers have a lowered socioeconomic status because they are inferior. Not the other way around.

Right, and moot losing his shit a year or two ago had nothing to do with stormfags? Fuck off, shill.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>divided

nope

Shill thread. It's not a civil war, it's a raid.

Trump pulled a 180 on us and disavowed us the alt-right. This has thrown /pol into chaos until we settle on a leader to replace him for our movement. The media has elected Richard Spencer, others want Milo, and others claim alt-right doesnt exist. Trump has sent this board into a state of anarchy.

Stormfags need to leave Sup Forums..

not even trying anymore.

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

Allahu Akbar!

Tons of shills pretending to be KKK racist rednecks in hopes of destroying destroy the alt-right moment, and assure it does not threaten the elite's power.

I.E. business as usual.