ITT: Denial

I support Trump. I've been coming here for over a year now. I've been here with you through it all.
The primaries, brexit, le weedman, the election, you name it. I thought Sup Forums was a place for people with common sense to discuss and laugh at how some people take politics too seriously, especially liberals.

But with all the rampant anti-semitism and nazi-loving, I've realized this is just R9K for virgins and losers who take out their personal frustration out by holding dangerous, ignorant political opinions. Opinions that have been proven wrong countless times throughout history. Many of you seem to read so much and learn so many facts - yet still know nothing.

I think it's time for me to say goodbye. It was a pleasure while it lasted...

And one last thing: Be careful what you wish for.

Please stop and think before you post

tbqh famalam bakadesudesudesudesu m e m e s

A

>t. leaf

good riddance

Wew
e
w

LEAF

A fucking leaf.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE HAS COME

>by holding dangerous, ignorant political opinions
>dangerous, ignorant opinions
>dangerous opinions

anyone who is hurt by opinions deserves to be cast aside. we are the future and we will drag you kicking and screaming into the glorious new light of this century

That's a terrible drawing.

Also. saged & reported.

> I've been coming here for over a year now

>But with all the rampant anti-semitism and nazi-loving, I've realized this is just R9K for virgins and losers who take out their personal frustration out by holding dangerous, ignorant political opinions

Both points confirm you as a newfag
Your flag confirms you as a leafposter

>using the anti-semitism card
Bolsheviks not welcome

yeah bye reddit, please don't come back

Welcome to the actual redpill, newfriend

Okay, then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But if all you have to say is, "nuh uh, you're wrong!" then you really don't understand this place.

Protip: antisematism has never been "proven wrong countless times throughout history." If anything, it's one of the most resilient political ideologies of all time.

you're not gonna stay for the get at least?

leaf

SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL

The best part of leaf posting is when you say you are going to go, and then you come back the next day.

You're right.

Canadian's don't have any input into the USA. Why do people think they have any control over what we do?

The majority of the USA does not support him. He is a sitting duck, and he's not even in the White House yet.

Fpbp

Mind if I cap and use as a reaction image?

I don't even know what is currently happening on /pol I just like trump and want him to just keeping winning tjsts why I served on the frontlines in the meme war. I thought it was finished know it seems pol is going to force this autistic alt right shit on to Trump and damage him. There seems to be two sides here what is the best for trump

>I thought Sup Forums was a place for people with common sense to discuss and laugh at how some people take politics too seriously,

Oh look another fucking dumb Sup Forums tard teenager who fell for the
>Sup Forums is satire
meme.

DAMMIT CANADA.

We know you are eternal cucks....

But this is just too much.

Wake up faggot.

WAKE UP!

>another leaf bites the dust.