Nigger hate thread

Can we have a nigger hate thread? I don't have any material, but it's been a long time since we had one and I think there's been a large influx of normies since the election. We need to redpill them, nothing better than a nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5YrIjJsyT6w
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Suspect-said-he-didn-t-know-slain-SAPD-Det-10630918.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_ixTFytyl9I&t=150s
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

fuck off shill
sage

Kys

Pussy ass racist. You wouldn't say anything to an actual black person in real life. You can only talk shit on the internet like the pussy ass faggot you are. Faggot.

Niggers are truly subhuman

And you're doing what?

wtf is Sup Forums becoming \b\ now? nigger hate thread has nothing to do with political correctness so fuck back off to stormfront pig

I'll beat the fuck of you too.

they're bad, i don't like em

See, this is what I'm talkin about. Way too many normies. Nigger hate threads are a Sup Forums staple. kys normies/niggers

fuck off niggerlover

Way to backpedal there pham.

You stinky nigger loving faggots can kindly evacuate to CHAD where you can lust after your beloved black cock in peace.

too many newfags. there used to be daily nigger hating threads around this period last year. Even more mudslimes and nigger hating threads during the "great" muslim invasion of Europe.

Bump. I've missed these threads.

I saw a video on my Facebook feed of some guy selling shoes to a black guy, and the black guy shoots the seller and steals the shoes

Anyone got the video?

Never mind, I found it

youtu.be/5YrIjJsyT6w

Look at this shit

online niggers in a nutshell

It's insane how the elections have changed Sup Forums

fucking racist ass stormfag

Why the FUCK did they niggerfy Rilakkuma?!!

I hate big lipped, low IQ, monkey faced, smelly baboon acting, chimp walking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>ID
>WIN

I wonder what the top 20% of whites are smarter than. 5 in 6? 9 in 10? 24 in 25?

>that id
Criminally underrated

only threads like these can send the "shills" and reddit fags back. Gtfo, the election is already over.

The change is too fast. It is CTR, not newfags.

>I'll beat the fuck of you too
>The fuck of you
>Of you

Niggers gonna nig I suppose

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

oh lawd

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Suspect-said-he-didn-t-know-slain-SAPD-Det-10630918.php

Tragedy. Face of violent gun crime in America. Never thought it would come to a city so close.

>that id
nice

LOL

Cause " Occupy Democrats is so reliable".

My liberal as fuck friend on Facebook got told off by another liberal as fuck guy for posting such ratchet shit, and destroyed the "occupy democrats post".

Post a better source or GTFO

This fucker right here

Best part is they were caught being faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ixTFytyl9I&t=150s

>nope I am definitely not jealous with your 2nd amendment

I think he missed. They can't even hit someone at point blank range.

Relevant.

In elementary school he black kids would get pissed off when they were in trouble; they threw desks around, swore, stomped and yelled.

When a white teacher punished them they would scream " It's cause I'm black!!!! and then stomp to the office.

My friend from Britian, after telling him this, exclaims: Holy shit! They used to say " it's cause I is black" at my schools too!!!

Our faces when Black Lives Matters is the young adult/ adult version of " it's cause I'm black!".

FML.

No man...No
Farkin hell

You should post this to facebook then

I called a nigger a nigger at walmart and he cried

Is this a real niggress?

Pls have cancer

SAGE

Stfu pussy

Pls have cancer.

>I called a nigger a nigger at walmart and he cried

t. Mahatma Gandhi

Were the kids black too? How the fuck did they even let this coon drive children around?

jfc

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

...squeaked the nig.

Suure

Do you have the one where there are a bunch of black fat whales in the middle of the road and a car just straights up rams into them. I cant seem to find it on liveleak.

OP here, this is my favorite kind of post. I love cars, post more of them.

Sadly I don't. I'm sorry user.

That meme is a 10/10 OccupyDems shitpost. 50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% of blacks???????? Who do they think they're helping?

satisfaction

Nah we just aren't stupid. Saying nigger to a niggers face is signing your death warrant. 90% of niggers are willing to do hard time bc some stranger called them a mean word. That's how pointless and irrelevant their lives are.

Documenting incessant black violence:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

>occupy democrats

Oogas gonna booga.