Pretty pathetic if you ask me

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2014/05/30/biblical-evidence-worship-allah-worship-lucifer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, i'm a #cruzmissile now, this is literally nazi germany. absolutely disgusted

Modern satanism has always seemed like a fake religion made up by edgy liberals who thought it would be fun to 1 up Christians.

Muslims are pretty devil worshipers anyway.

That awkward moment

when democrats lose massive support in god fearing middle America, so they double down and run stories about how Christ-like the church of satan is.

their version............

Alright guys, I was for Spencer first, but now that I've seen the Supreme Court supporting him like Trump, I think it's for the best if the Nazis overturned the results.

I voted Nader.

>Letting pussy liberals be your bodyguard so they get internet points

I'd rather take my chances desu. I bet exactly zero people took them up on that

>Minions of the Antichrist offering to protect other minions off the Antichrist is somehow supposed to reflect poorly upon followers of CHRIST.

Are you... yeah nevermind...

[retarded heretic detected]

wow, I'm a #rubot now. this is literally nazi germany. absolutely disgusting

>Muh speshul snowflake religion ;^)

These guys would shit themselves if they ever witnessed santeria, let alone an actual satanic ritual.

At no point did Jesus tell Christians to support those who denied Him. The poster was made by someone who knows nothing about Christianity and Jesus, i.e. your average Progressive.

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

I bore witness to a child get slaughtered in an legit Obeah rite in Senegal back in 2004...

These fags know NOTHING of legit LHP shit...

NOTHING.

the "darker" aspects off the Elemental kingdom which these fools think are "gods" does not fuck around.

The more attuned (but uneducated) consider such things to be "aliens" or "repitlians"

If you even remotely believe in such things but do not know what "LBRP" means... start reading.

Now

that awkward moment when you realize you know shit all about Christianity. faghead.

>Neo-Nazis support Trump
HE MUST DISAVOW IN EVERY CONVERSATION ALL THE TIME FOREVER

>Satanists support Muslims
So Christlike.

This guy is fucking shill I've seen him post the exact same thing on multiple different threads word for word

I haven't heard of half that shit, explain?

Muslims were worshipping Satan before it was kewl, you edgy faggot.

Atheists don't know jack shit about Jesus, no matter how hard they Google scripture.

Also, Satanists are child molesting faggots and I could literally punch a hole through both sides of their skull with a left hook, in most cases.

Satanists are just atheists trying to be cheeky, just pastafarians but bigger asshats
>Ha, but if Gods real then why people die? checkmate theist scum

>inb4 the satanists just get drunk and forget all obligations

can we sage it as spam? I'd report every one, but I'm afraid of getting b&.

Magick and shieeeet, specifically from the left hand path i.e. black magick, don't play with it.

LBRP is just for the safety of the invokers or his students/companions.

Is this just larping now?

So edgy faggot liberals suck muslim cock. More news at 11
Also this.

>bending over and getting pegged in the ass is Christian because having to force themselves on you makes them feel bad and Christ was all about feeling good
When will this meme die?

Okay fuck the left hand path but the LBRP is garbage

Lel

It "works"

>LBRP
Vajrayana mantras are more effective afaik.

Yeah, anybody who actively tells people they're a satanist are probably just old catladies or skinny long-haired fags who light candles and write the worst poetry about darkness you've ever heard.

>who thought it would be fun to 1 up Christians
>implying it wasn't fun as hell

The Satanic Temple, run by Lucien Graves, is a disgrace to Satanism. Most Satanists look like normal people, but the Satanic Temple looks like a tumblr freak show.

While he was shitting himself November 9th I was using the residual energies given off by the election to dedicate this wand and athame to spiritual warfare in the name of Kek.

Birds of a feather
>I wonder how many Satanists are also culturally Jewish hmmm

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I said nothing of it's quality (it does indeed work... simpky because it's a "tradition" in its own rite/right) but was merely stating... exactly what I stated.

(You) added the rest of the "meaning" of your own accord.

Actually, real Satanists follow the Talmud.

Yep lol lesser in the name should also already be an indicator

reality check: if you're not performing human torture and sacrifice, and scheming to create darkness and horror on earth, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WORSHIPING SATAN.

Literally anuddah shoah

True i read more into your comment than was there

Amen

Actually the startling reality is Satanic cults are closer to Muslims than Muslims are to Christians

THAT'S ABOUT ALL

PEACE OUT

>just some big dudes

Don't fall for it Mudslides.
Look familiar?????

I wonder if the satanists are aware what would happen to them under Shariah

satanists are fucking faggots. moloch is a nigger. praise kek

>Satanists
>Christ-like
lol, fuck words amirite

I have a feeling your definition of "normal people" isn't entirely accurate

>99

Shadilay

Fuck the rest... right, center, left.

As an actual disciple of the Dark Lord, I can tell you Muslims are on the top of our shit-list. Jews are next, and as the weakest of the Triad of Lies, Christians come last.

>satanists likes a blood cult

wow really makes you think

Reminder, that muslims literally worship Lucifer in Mecca.

[citation needed]

Start with this.
shoebat.com/2014/05/30/biblical-evidence-worship-allah-worship-lucifer/

I don't think Yeshua the Jewish Messiah would waste his time walking heathens around to get groceries.

Don't forget that Christ assaulted the money changers.

Stop trying to re-define what it means to be "christian"