Canucks Trigger CUCKS Again!

>Edmontonians were shocked to find racist posters promoting white nationalism posted around the downtown core Monday morning.
Metro
archive.is/iHGwr

Huff Poo
Alt-Right Posters In Edmonton Promote White Nationalism
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/22/alt-right-posters-edmonton_n_13151110.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html
inews880.com/syn/110/137015/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave
630ched.com/2016/11/22/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave/
thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/
twitter.com/kinsellawarren/status/800428602500247552
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/posters-calling-out-anti-white-propaganda-put-up-in-downtown-edmonton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Whyte Ave.
Whyte Ave.
>Whyte Ave.
WEW LADS!
Postering on Whyte Ave.

Fuck the alt-right shilling shit, but this shit was inevitable all thanks to BLM and Obama not helping the situation

Labeling whites as racist because they care about white interests. This won't help them get more support.

>Alt-Right

FUCK. OFF.

wow, it really IS only racist when white people do it

*grabs you by the throat*

I SAID FUCK OFF?

There is a pattern here.

>the comments
Holy kek.
>"Maybe don't share the posters themselves? Seems like you're spreading the hateful messages further by doing so."

Did someone jack off onto this paper?

The middle one makes me think someone made it to mock the movement.

This time they used postering GLUE. Its some sort of shlack they put on posters in big cities. It makes it harder to rip down by the competition.

This time the posterer was a professional.

Someone wrote a little argument on this one. You can't be racist against Whites because they're White.

An extremely effective and convincing argument. Sup Forums bTFO.

We are more organized than you think. It happened across canada this sunday.

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html

inews880.com/syn/110/137015/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave

630ched.com/2016/11/22/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave/

thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/

twitter.com/kinsellawarren/status/800428602500247552

Impressive. The syrup rises.

This professor was upset. He works at the University of Alberta in "Social Justice".... an anti-White profession.
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/posters-calling-out-anti-white-propaganda-put-up-in-downtown-edmonton
>Jesse Lipscombe, who launched an anti-racism campaign in September after being verbally accosted for being black, said his initial reaction to the posters was that “Yeah, it sucks.”
>“It definitely has alt-right flavour … but nobody’s culture needs to be wiped out and that’s not happening,” he said. “If you have a conversation, that’s the first step toward healing anything.”

Better not verbally accost him. O.O

White people looking out for their own self interests is racist? Funny how people calling that racist are the ones who are objectively racist

Many posters went up in Toronto last weekend, and got canada wide media coverage.
More Toronto posters went up this weekend as well, but I guess they didnt bother to cover it for a second time.

Hamilton too. And the same as Edmonton? Way to stay on message.

Is this the students for western civilization by any chance?

God damn thats a nice poster.

Its fucking interesting how they compare these posters with Ottawa swastikas in those articles. If they wanted to have a swastika they would have a swastika on it. There is no comparison.

That is like saying Martin Luther King is the same as Malcom X.

Only in Canada...

>Stefan Molyneux is irreversibly associated with us

What have we done

>Molymeme

No CBC, it's not the SWC.

this is the same thing as if
>LGBT groups put up posters promoting themselves and organizing meet ups to promote their interests
>media reports it as LGBT supremecist propaganda

how fucking stupid do they think people are

CBC =?
Chemistry and BioChemistry Club (CBC)
Canadian Bible Club?
^ Don't think so.

Reddit LEAVE

You should push your shit hard on everyone until they get fed up and vote left.

Actually that is a furry roleplaying.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.