STOP MAKING SHITTY THREADS

STOP MAKING SHITTY THREADS

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

NIGS AT NITE GENERAL WHEN?

> OFFICER ROBERT REPORT IN, OVER

STOP BEING A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE WHO ACCUSES EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM OF BEING A SHILL

wtf i love nazis now

Cant stop the tism

no, you stop

Hail Trump!

I cant

No.

HE DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT FUCK OFF.

THESE THREAD ARE ALL TERRIBLE.

I love the BBC

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

no, fuck you

shill

IT'S LAUGHABLE

Can you fucking not?

Q1 Troll?:
Yes: kys
No: kys

NO

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result. ,

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.,,,,

bump rad ass

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

It's a raid mate ignore or sage