Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/november-19-kristen-wiig/3426795?fe=1
youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI
newsweek.com/what-do-tinders-37-new-gender-identity-options-mean-522679
youtube.com/watch?v=15bZJf2RqLs
youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI
youtube.com/watch?v=8RbJmSOVWn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Something actually funny on SNL?

that's pretty funny for snl desu

more funny are people mad at "their" show that caters to them by making fun of people they dont like are now upset

Any audio recording of this?

It's called being realistic you stupid broad. Democrats lost because they pushed identity politics too far, anyone with half a brain can see that.

Are we living in an alternate reality?

This is an actual good thing. You can filter all the degenerates out.

NYC mainstream media networks (Jews) are changing the tune

It is now more profitable to make clickbait media against the liberals now that Trump + Republican won

before it was more profitable (ads and ratings wise) to be bias against Trump

NYC medias are run by Wall-Street hedge funds (Jews). They have predication models and algorithm to analyze which buzzwords will trend

PUNCH
DOWN

uh oh, time to lynch that guy and kill the snl cast!

This reminds me of that america comic where we laugh at dresden and the nuke and but then get assmad about 9/11

because it is somewhat true. People are tired of EVERYONE IS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

I believe the media is going to turn the left into the new neocon party which isn't so bad if it all wasn't for warmongering.

so if some phrase such as..... oh I don't know..... "Gas the kikes" where to really start trending.......

no clips, but the whole episode is up

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/november-19-kristen-wiig/3426795?fe=1

underrated post.

They stopped being funny in the 80s

Tinder is literally the most degenerate thing ever invented

Oh Chris Farley was bretty gud

I know you're being sarcastic, but you're actually right. 31 million people saw the video of racist white dudes doing the Nazi salute. That's INCREDIBLY damaging to our movement, and we have to think beyond the next four years.

I dont't believe Hillary should be president, but how about Pence?

neck yourselves pathetic shill cunts, the world will be a better place without you

Nobody even uses Tinder now. It was really hot for a few months, but then every woman only started soliciting 10/10 alpha males even if they themselves were 3/10. Nobody got matched ever and it died, leaving only brown people spambots trying to lure you into muggings/rapes.

It was like western society in fast motion.

>our movement

Get out of here

> now that I've seen Nazis supporting him like Spencer

If Spencer were a part of BLM and said that there were no future in America for white people, he'd be hailed as a hero by the mainstream.

>I think the supreme court should over turn the election.
I'm not sure if that's how it works, but even if it is, why would you think that? Trump was elected fair and square. His policies potentially having a nationalist bent isn't illegal

Did we reenter the original timeline?

KEK

Real talk, why are democrats so consistently shit at marketing? Jesus it's like ALL of Clinton's campaign was "how do you do fellow kids/women"?

>berenstain
>berenstai
>berensta
>berenst
>berenste
>berenstei
>berenstein

berenstain? whats that user?

this

WHICH TIMELINE IS THIS

Krissy Lynn And Mariah Madysinn

Is "our" a no-no shill word now?

This was pretty good too

youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

>NYC mainstream media networks (Jews) are changing the tune

lol, in case you hadn't noticed, exactly one day after Trump assembled all those people in the same room and told them to their faces that they're all a bunch of lying shitbags, they have come out in force with this alt-right = white supremacy shit to further slime Trump

they haven't changed their tune at all, if anything, they have turned up the volume

>damaging to our movement

and who the fuck are you faggot? just some kid playing at being a massive cucking edgelord on the internet
you have no movement
all you have are you and like two other retards samefagging and shitposting all over the goddamned place
I've had bowel movements bigger than you

it's a fucking bot plebs.

Does anyone actually know what the 37 genders supposedly are? 37 seems ridiculous.

Most of them must lack half a brain. They still think most of America is a giant Klan rally.

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

quality bants

vanillla, strawberry, chocolate, mint, bubblegum, etc.

>tfw too old, fat, ugly, loser, socially retarded and asian for tinder

i just wanna dick some qt white bitches :(

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Bot shill. I saw it's exact same messages on every fucking thread that I see. Don't reply please.

A lot of libshits still don't believe this, though. They think the answer is to double down.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Holy shit.

SNL managed to make ONE FUNNY JOKE!

You should put foil on your cock and balls.

Then,

Twist the end into to forks. Insert simultaneously into any outlet.

You will gain 100 IQ points.

Kek promises.

>our movement
Go talk to the alt right, wherever they are

newsweek.com/what-do-tinders-37-new-gender-identity-options-mean-522679

Here's a list of all the genders in case anyone wasn't sure

Least painful way to kill yourself? I don't want to live in this reality anymore

If anybody doesn't want to watch the whole thing, the timestamp is approximately -21:41. The audience's response is as bad as you'd think. After he mentions the 37 gender identity options, there are a few people in the audience who can hardly restrain themselves from hooting their cheers. When he mentions Democrats being losers, the audience nearly shits themselves. Meekest laughter I've ever heard on SNL.

so, is snl transforming it's style of comedy?

see

Ea my cag.

EA IT

kek

not likely. not for the forseeable future.

until they can bring back the type of raunchy humor and dark humor they used to do, they'll never actually be good again.

youtube.com/watch?v=15bZJf2RqLs

8:28

Still Bernstain as far as I can tell

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now i cant belive how retarded is the DNC to belive they can change Sup Forums with a retarded spawn bot. srly do they think that we are new at the game of raiding and trolling?

>why are democrats so consistently shit at marketing?

Because 99% of their efforts were anti-Trump ads. They shot themselves in the foot on that one, because they forgot that any publicity is good publicity.

we are now on the berestiin timeline.

This thread:

>I agree with this, therefore it's funny.
>[everyone nods to one another]
>We are all safe now. Nothing has harmed our viewpoint here.
You are all insufferable faggots. Not only is the image true and funny, but that has NOTHING to do with whether or not it makes you feel like you've entered a designated safe space. Things can be funny and disagree with you.

I'm sick, hot cold shivering feverish.
Muscle ache all over, a little headache.

Yea Trump is still the ratings king and ad selling cashcow. "Alt right" is the latest buzzword to sell to the normies via social media/reddit/etc. Those media/marketing engineers got this down to a science.

If their internal traffic/revenue data analytics suggests "alt right nazi" sells to normies, then they will keep pushing it and hard. Otherwise they will cycle it along until they find a next event to capitalize and force feed the normies on, like another BLM event or something

No one gives a fuck

Kill yourself. I care about your weakness. It disgusts me.

they double-down because the sheer idea that their ideology is flawed in any way simply does not compute. They can't face the reality that someone who was labeled every single -ist and -phobe word in their bible of identity politics could gain so much support in [CURRENT YEAR]

The question is will they be forced to bend the knee or will the combined efforts of 'progressives' and 'True News' stop Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI

>"Astronaut Shannon Lucid, back on Earth after a record six months in space, was welcomed home Tuesday Said the President quote, 'This is just the beginning. One day we'll be able to send an American into space indefinitely and I hope it's a woman.'"
>picture of Hillary Clinton is displayed

gives you dubbs

oy vey

U mad bro?

PRAISE

Shit, wrong image.

>Flag of Mexico
>anti trump
>forced meme
1/10

kek forgives

It has begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RbJmSOVWn4

Holy fucking shit Norm was SAVAGE to the Clintons. Straight up calling out their murders. No wonder they kicked him off.

"The presidents a murderer, didn't you know that?"

For the record he also had the single best comedy show I've ever seen live. Literally doubled the show with an encore.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

literally shaking... from laughter. But seriously though, fuck SNL.

Norm is a badass.

SNL also had that skit recently making fun of safe spaces

is SNL our guy?

This.
>mfw younger females at my work talk about using it like it's fucking nothing

Pretty good stuff lately coming from the mainstream that is Sup Forums approved.

SNL's last episode also did a sketch called 'The Bubble' where they make fun of liberals. Kimmel did a 'Politically Correct Thanksgiving' too. Both were chock full of hilarity.

FINDS

>badass
His standup comedy is fucking atrocious, even shitty Hannibal Buress is funnier

SNL is leftist as hell...

I hope libs aren't going to freak the hell out just because they dropped a tiny low dose red pill.

You can also enter in your own custom gender if you're an attack helicopter or something.

Patience.

The Pendulum doesn't swing overnight. There will always be resistance. Always.

Comedy is the beginning. It's where people start to speak those uneasy thoughts we're all thinking. If we're starting to see cracks in the facade of the mainstream comedy world, which is pretty liberal leaning, it means we have made considerable ground in the culture war.

Of course they can't, they completely convinced themselves that they were "on the right side of history" with all of their bullshit. They can't back out now.

>It was like western society in fast motion.

Kek, underrated.

That was pretty ok actually.

Kek has spoken??

Did he get hair plugs or what?

>Things can be funny and disagree with you.

No shit. But Sup Forums is like a non-stop bar-fight with only these tiny reprieves. Let us have our moment.

>t.elliot rodger

>these tiny reprives
STFU YOU FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING BRAIN M90