I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This shitpost is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

you need to BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN and get yourself a hot Asian waifu like Tila Tequila who will support you in your Nazism

How much is soros paying you

10 dollars per post!

I also get FREE access to all the CHEESE PIZZA that I could ever want!

You're the problem, not the women.

The sooner this unpleasant truth sinks in the better.

WRONG! I AM ENTITLED TO SEX AND WOMEN OWE IT TO ME!

>American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc.

I think "fuck marriage and fuck children" makes most of this irrelevant...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American toilets. In a nutshell, American toilets are the most likely to shit on you, to piss you, to get clogged, to steal half of your money in the repair courts, don't know how to flush or lift, don't want to have soap, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American toilet?

American toilet are generally large, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American toilets is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This excellent post is my attempt to explain why I feel American toilets are inferior to foreign toilets (non-American toilets), and why American toilets should boycott American toilets, and shit/use only foreign (non-American) toilets.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN toilets!

This. Fucking fat nolifes who can't hold a conversation are upset that attractive women won't fuck them, and only them.

Go out and find one of the 300lb whales - they'll be grateful and stay loyal. Otherwise make yourself someone attractive and don't have OPs problems.

Youre a smelly manlet Pajeet, you dont boycott American women, they boycott you by default

This.

OP needs to realize that only humility and character get the ones worth keeping. Spend your life rolling in filth and that's what you get. If you're a desperate lowlife that fucks fatties and trashy sluts, you will get exactly that.

If you are kind, care about people, care about yourself, and humble, you can get 10/10 qts. The kind that come from good homes, aren't promiscuous, and if you get lucky, they will even come from wealthy backgrounds.

All you have to do is realize that right now, you aren't fit enough to get near my racially pure, well pedigreed qts.

Not really. Marriage is a crapshoot, when they get past 19 or 20. The only truly happy marriages I know of, they got married right after high school. After that, they get greedy, entitled, lazy, and they're innundated with a media that tells them to "Get whats coming to you!" and "Divorce is empowering!" I've watched women at work go from happily married, to being henpecked by a flock of women who beat her husband down any chance they get, and keep pushing her to dump him. Then she gets divorced, and is miserable.

There are good women out there. But they're hard to find. The older they get, the more rare they get. After 30, forget it.

I've never seen myself as being married, it's just how I am. I like women, even. I like being around them. I like sex. I like flirting. I even like dating. But more than that...meh. I like being single. But that's me. So I have a different perspective. How do you find the right woman? Find one young, get her out of the dating pool as soon as possible, and try not to let her get exposed to the other women out there, who will brainwash her into just another fat, miserable hen.

I took my money off the table a long time ago. What you do, is up to you. Just know...it's a crap game, and the odds are against you.

POO

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

Alright guys, I was for Lard first, but now that I've seen the Poo supporting it like OP, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the thread.

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
A
T
E
D

Stick to your own kind, shitskin.

fine. stay virgin, you fucking faggot.

This is now a spiderman thread.

>BOYCOTT AMERICAN toilets!
Absolutely right, user. If I have to shit and the toilet is Murican, I'll find a designated shitting street instead.

Never again will a Murican toilet take advantage of me. Foreign toilets only.

Look up Men Going #Two Own Way

google BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN