The Water Protectors just took a severe!

Fucking help! Why is this Fucking allowed!? They were not fighting any battle at the time and it was a ceasefire!

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/22/activists-and-police-trade-blame-after-dakota-access-protester-severely-injured/

Sophia Wilansky was a key leader and Chief Logistics Officer. The Statists fired a shockwave bomb at her, like something out of Star Trek such as Jango Boba's space vessel used in that one movie, and it ripped through her arm. She wasn't wearing any Fucking armor!

She's Fucking hurt and is going to lose her arm! This was a targeted assassination attack against a leader!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-dakota-access-pipeline-protests-20161121-story,amp.html
myndnow.com/news/bismarck-news/law-enforcement-investigating-explosion-that-injured-one-person
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard Spencer, our lord and savior will heal this woman. Kuk wills it. S Q U A D A L A H

Who?

>“The best-case scenario is no pain and 10-20% functionality,” said Wayne Wilansky, Sophia’s father, who travelled to Minneapolis where his daughter underwent eight hours of surgery on Monday. The arteries, median nerve, muscle and bone in her left arm had been “blown away”.

Shame they didnt aim for the head

SHOCKING
H
O
C
K
I
N
G

sage

Why are people even discussing this? The pipeline does not pass through the stupid fucking indian ground (This is proven, look at a god damn map), so they whole entire platform that anti-NDAPL people are standing on is a fucking lie.
This is one of the most retardedest (Yeah, I had to fucking make a word up for this shit) fucking things that has gone on all year and it is still literally (((THE CURRENT YEAR)))

You Motherfucker. I'll put your brain to sleep.

>Jango Boba's space vessel used in that one movie

They are protecting their water supply!

There is an ancient Native American saying that roughly translates to "Water is life".

So you are against banning military grade water canons and anti-native bombs? Sup Forums is a board of peace anonymous friend

Where do they even get such weapons!? Why do they Fucking have that!?

Some Water Protectors were Tear Gassed 15 times!

ROASTIES BTFO

I am pro-logical fucking shit.
We fucking need oil for shit to work because companies won't convert over.
So until then, shove your fucking hippy shit up your hairy braided ass.
Don't like it? Don't fucking use the oil then. Go boycott it and see if companies switch to other sources. But until that happens, we need the fucking oil.

Go buy water at a fucking walmart.

Any references for that claim?

Spare us your platitudes, native, your lectures on the evils of colonization and cultural appropriation. Spare us your pity and petty anger, your stories of woe and white guilt.

You talk about your great culture, your harmony with nature, your way of life. Yet where has it gotten you? Where are your feats of engineering, your voyages of discovery? Where are your scientific advances, your technological wonders, your insight into the nature of Creation?

Even at our basest, when we dressed as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we did more then merely survive. We built wonders. We forged epics. We established monuments in God's name. We carved our names in stone and secured our place in history. You did not.

We came to America in search of land, resources and religious freedom. Whether you had welcomed us (as you did) or driven us off, the result would have been the same. And in a thousand years you would have not have changed from your contact with the white man. We would return once again more advanced and enlightened, to still find you living in your huts, hunting with bows and spears, communing with your "Great spirit"; a sad parody of civilization, lacking that special spark to become something more.

Because you refused to advance, to adapt, to improve, you yourselves doomed your "culture" to a painful death. To blame us for your demise is as useful as blaming the sea for washing away a sandcastle.

You had the run of this land for thousands of years, and because you wasted that time, this land has been taken from you. And above your graves we push forward, ever improving, ever expanding, constantly reaching for a higher plain of existence.

Preach Brother user

>pipeline spans four states
>all other communities deal with it
>whole project has to halt because of some butthurt Natives

Why do they get special treatment here? Can I go into stores and tell them sales tax is against my religion, or do I need to be Native American specifically to oppose American society?

Poison all the water supplies everywhere for oil. DUR WHERE'D ALL THE WALMART WATER GO?

That's right over their Fucking water!

LURK MORE

>their water
Sounds like a spook.

That looks like they are putting a pipeline directly over Lake Oahe that supplies water for damn near the entire Eastern reservation and then into the Lower Brule reservation.

People shouldn't really be against new pipelines, they should just worry about making sure they're kept upto date. America has heaps of old pipelines that haven't really been looked after for decades.

Good I hope she dies, and that her family kill themselves in grief.

If construction companies halted all infrastructure due to slight risk, nothing would ever be built. Pipelines are the safest method of transporting oil followed by oil tanker.

There are pipelines from 100 years ago still functioning fine. Hell, in a town near me somebody dug up an old wooden coke pipeline that had coke still sealed safely within.

check my digits Richard did nothing wrong

>we can't build things over rivers now
fugg

I'm not saying we can't I am saying that the prairie niggers have a leg to stand on here. If that pipeline bursts over that point it would destroy that lake and pollute their land.

Energy Transfer has offered to provide the reservation with a boom installation vehicle in the event of a spill.

>LURK MORE
kys

In that case, we should provide them water. I think the same for Flint. That situation is absurd. But to halt building infrastructure because of a minuscule chance of problems? Nah. Do these protestors think the engineers who planned this were unaware of what water is? That they half-assed the pipelines?

I think trump should have new protest laws.
No blocking anything.
WE dont want Euroep faggotry here where cities get blocked by unionfags.
Bust this shit now, nip in bud.
no no no fukos

I know that fag confusing the shitty cartoon by feminist star wars with star wrs.
hunt him down and put in dengeon

put protestors in dengeon straight away
fine heavily for srvice used to put them there
solved

why would anyone harm a peaceful protestor?

Oh yea their not peaceful their anarchists, kill them please.

Die libcucks, die

>ten bucks says she had a home made grenade in her hand and it went off before she could throw it.

There are already multiple pipelines running under and over that water.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-dakota-access-pipeline-protests-20161121-story,amp.html

Libshits lying again

>Why is X allowed

I want you to step back and have a serious think on what "allowed" means and implies

They don't seem to have a problem with the other pipelines currently under that River.
They're just useful idiots being used by the corrupt tribal leaders who wanted more money and were told to fuck off.

Saged. And remember that the "water protectors" are paid activists summoned by a competing energy company.

desu i don't think the police really care much about whether they hurt civilians ever since BLM got a foot up

it's only going to get worse

She along with other protestors were rolling propane tanks onto the burning bridge when one exploded.

She pretty much BTFO herself.

Law Enforcement Investigating Explosion that Injured One Person
Officers saw people rolling propane cylinders on bridge

myndnow.com/news/bismarck-news/law-enforcement-investigating-explosion-that-injured-one-person