Why has the world always hated Jews

Look at this image.

WHY did all of these countries collude together to persecute Jews for LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON?

Because Jews are rich. It's class warfare.

Because everywhere they go they have to cheat on the local people just like in 1290 when they were were from UK for clip gold from coins.

I think we live in the longest period without a holocaust in millennia, if doubles the next one starts in 2017

It's because Christianity is antisimitic and anti-Torah. The Jews were loved by all people until the Jewish revolt.

All these Christian nations would rather suck Constantine's cock than learn from the people who actually understand the Torah that Jesus practiced and observed.

pure anti-semitism

but why though?

How did it start?
Why did so many groups unanimously dislike them?

OY VEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM, THEY JUST HATE US!! I MEAN THEM

it's nothing to do with them giving predatory loans, considering themselves THE CHOSEN PEOPLE, and everyone else as cattle

or the fact that they MUTILATE BABIES COCKS

just pure hatred by all the goy, err people

I already told you. Because Jews are rich, it's class warfare.

Everything is about money.

>predatory loans

Everyone's a victim...

>CE (common era)
my historians are christian thank you very much.
BC and AD for life yo!

leaf

As a Jew, Jews are really fucking smug.

You're a waste of your citizenship.

about mutilating babies cocks then sucking up the delicious infant blood

your insane

leo frank lol jews were vocally against the end of child labor beacuse oy vey muh shekels
> leo frank was guilty at the very least of exploiting children

holy shit so many commies on Sup Forums nowadays. You realize the only reason child labor ended was because capitalism produced enough wealth so that it was no longer necessary right?

because jews steal

how do Jews steal?

truth

mainly through taxation and laws

They had a reason, the laws the Jews had went against the laws of the countries they inhabited, therefore they were expelled.

How long have you been here OP? Because you are clearly a newfag if you didn't read up on material people here can give you on Jewish laws and what their religion says about non-believers.

Sup Forums doesn't seem to be antisemitic at all

You have a lot to learn though, or maybe have you read up on what Ovidia Yosef said about Goyim?

Because it matches up to the material those here post.

Or perhaps you don't know that they consider Non-Jewish girls 3 and above as sexually mature?

>they consider Non-Jewish girls 3 and above as sexually mature?

source?

oh id slaughter the jews instantly if I could without repercussion

This is blatantly incorrect.
Christianity is built on the foundation that the Jews are gods chosen people.

Have you been to church user?

coin-clipping, usury, predatory banking practices, artificially inflated pricing, currency shorting, predatory investments, but the biggest method in the history of mankind? Globalized central banking that uses 'fiat currency' and a fractional reserve system that guarantees massive bubbles and bursts felt around the world. While the bubble expands everybody's happy, when it pops? (watch 'the big short') a lot of foreign 'investors' bought property and industry during the hyper inflation of post ww1 germany

Almost every nation on earth has a privately owned central bank printing that nations money on their behalf, but if you research their staff names? reads like a Israeli phone book. For double fun, research the fate of every mofo that tried to pull out of that system.

Andrew Jackson did literally nothing wrong

>Jews are rich
>class warfare

This literally does not make sense. Assuming this is true, why didn't these nations also ostracize rich people of their own?

>American education

If you ever read a history book in your life you'd know that Jews exploited goyms with usury everywhere they went, of course they were hated and eventually expelled.
Nowadays Hitler lost and we let them rule on the whole world like the evil octopus they are.

>be me
>go to bank
>5.5% interest
>say "this is usury"
>banker calls over manager to finish my transaction because antisemitism

>Christianity is built on the foundation that the Jews are gods chosen people

or Christ was raised as a Jew and saw the massive flaws/corruption in (((organized religion))) and went on a journey to discover truth and found it? then taught it?

test

This is a massive leap I have never heard a Christian make in my life.

Being atheist myself I'm going to call BS. Most Christians are adamant that the Jews were gods chosen people and have already paid for their sins when Good shook the earth after jesus died.

Real answer?

Because they never integrate. Communities always turn on outsiders when the bad times come, and Jews have always been the "outsider" who lives among you.

They have their own churches, holidays, rites of passage, language, etc. And they tend to be pretty scholarly or at least good at passing on family trades, so they get that class warfare angle too. But mostly it's about the fact they are always a nation abroad, and the locals will always find reasons to dislike that.

Communities were much more homogeneous not to long ago too, Freedom of Religion is a pretty new concept and people traditionally did not have much exposure to others in their daily life. So over the long time line of history Jews would get the short end of the stick for being different, and the fact that their own religion tends to play into this narrative, "the trials of the chosen people" thing, means they have their own reasons for staunchly opposing assimilation.

Reroll. Check em bitches.

>(date) CE

but why?

Imagine if they were black Jews giving the loans

>mfw super predator loans

I'll tell you why, because i'm on an anonymous image board.

Jews are the superior minority, a threat to the white christian filth that plagues this earth. We are smarter, adapt faster and much more skilled in a broad variety of fields.

>Being atheist myself
>Most Christians are kuks

I realize your middle class, christian parents may have done something to earn your ire. But wearing a fedora to post shit online isn't the way to rebel against them. Also no, most Christians do NOT in fact believe der juden are gods chosen. Most believe that God chooses everyone equally and we as individuals chose to accept or reject that love.

Most educated answer you'll find.

disproportionately high rates of mental and physical illnesses due to inbreeding

I know right?
>Jewish gommunists in academia

This is why discussing ideologies goes nowhere. Do either of you have any data, from surveys or polls, on what various members of christian sects believe? I've heard both the 'chosen people' and the 'jews are evil' varieties but unless you've actually asked a shit ton of Christians which they believe you're both arguing over something neither of you is willing to prove.

You're just arguing from your own subjective encounters and pretending that qualifies as "most Christians".

What the fuck is wrong with the Spanish? Before, during and after the Muslims they always treated the Jews like shut.

Simple, jews are sociopaths and/or raised so. And the results of this mental illness are:

>think they are chosen ones & pray on others
>do everything for personal or jew gain

They are not evil, the problem is the real belief of being the chosen one, like any other religion. But they are alot more dangerous because they tend to have abit higher iq and therefore higher chance of success in their sociopathic adventures, unlike musilms, who also strongly believe to be chosen, but are stupid and result in terrorism and other degenerate shit.

Its actually that fucking simple. we have a problem with a mentally ill group of people that has kept to itself forever and always came out as a literal human virus.

Genocide is sadly, awlays a solution since they cant control themselves anymore after so many years of inbreding.

I don't care about the repurcussions. If they gave me a button that would eradicate the J*wish filth, I'd press it in a heartbeat.

Spanish are damn anti-semites, that's what they are.

The Witizan's hired Tariq ibn Ziyad's mercenary Berbers with Jewish money through the Iulianus, the Count of Septem. Thus began Al-Andalus.

In 1431 at Vega de Granada, Muhammad IX led an army against the Castilian forces of Juan II of Castilla (Isabel I's father). This army had a significant Jewish contingent and if you look at the paintings of this event at the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo you can see many banners featuring the Star of David in the ranks of Muhammad IX's army.

The other thing is the discovery of the Talmud by Pope Gregory IX ~1240. People underestimate how big this was in souring European perception of the Jews. In nations where the Catholic Church was particularly prominent (i.e., the Spains and Portugal), antipathy towards Jews was only amplified.

And I don't hate jews, i see them as unfortunate but intolerable like an agressive animal that escapes the secured area, kills a person and has to be put down despite being and behaving as an wild animal..,

and we won't forget, we will build jew statues and talk about how unfortunate were you with this mental illenss while contributing greatly to our civilization.