Don't they realize their old rhetoric is backfiring?

Are whites waking up? I think whites don't like being 2nd class citizens anymore. I think whites are waking up, and the media is just fueling the fire.

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

>White man calls all whites monsters.
The cognitive dissonance in this fag.

Pock babies

Does anyone even read the Huffington Post?

He's Jewish

>Huff Po

Do you like hurting yourself?

>Whites
>2nd class citizens
>Sup Forums actually believes this

>journalism

Well, it's more convenient than admitting the complete failure of their NEET life might have to do with them.

It's no different than the ghetto trash saying 'I can't cause I'm black' - except funnier because it has even less chance of being true.

I actually had to pause for a bit to think about if that was a real headline or not.

When these kikes are paid to shill, they sure do shill.

>make up a bullshit umbrella term for anybody that's not cuckservative

>be so frothing-at-the-mouth rabidly hateful towards everybody that the bullshit movement you started might become a real one by mistake

Maybe America does need a civil war, these fucking retards are insane and I don't know if they'll just take a chill pill for 8 years.

They're so entitled and so mad they'll resort to violence because they can't conceptualize the idea that maybe they don't get everything they want.

Every other group is allowed to have "racist" groups:
>pro-black groups exist
>pro-Jewish groups exist
>pro-Mexican groups exist
>pro-Muslim groups exist
>white interest groups are considered "criminal"
yeah, 2nd class citizens, you can't deny it.

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

They need to keep this up.
This is what won us this election.
This right here.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

We should be bitching about soros again. It worked with the faggot protestors and we can prove soros is a nazi.

There seems to be a lot of panic going around.
But chaos is where the Frog God lives, embrace it.
Praise Kek!

>Shill billshit
>Blame the person you are shilling for shilling

How fucking stupid are you cunt?

it's not cognitive dissonance, it's being jewish with an agenda

Richard "literally who" Spencer was behind the wildly popular "alt-right" movement ALL ALONG GOYIM! And, LOOK: we have this ON CAMERA ON CNN!!

WOW JUST WOW

we have literal proof that bots are spamming for Richard Spencer on this board now.

This is a crafty shill tactic to divide us. The guy is literally out to ruin, discredit, and destroy the right by having all Trump supporters equated to Nazis.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

imagine the mass ignore if huffpro wrote that BLM was violent, black nationalist movement with a resume of causing riots and mass arsons, not to mention murder for homicides that occurred from their riots / go back a few years and apply that to the OWS faggots, there's your domestic terrorists

Is this headline real?

>play identity politics
>lose election
>quadruple down

liberalism is a mental disorder

You're not the centre of the universe you little bitch.

He came up with the name you fucking faggot.

It's done by the same people who hate Trump you fucking idiot.
Why are you buying into their game?
LOW IQ DOG

>no identity politics in Japan because they all have a Japanese identity
>MEH IDENTITY POLITICS

Richard le Spencer is a fucking meme and should kill himself.
And erveryone who takes this obvious plant serious can only be fucking retarded.

>we have literal proof that bots are spamming for Richard Spencer on this board now
Really? How do you know there are bots, and you didn't post that, and take a screencap of it so you could make that claim? I mean, I can past that shit anywhere I want, its not like only bots can post some really obviosu code-looking error.

How stupid do you think we are?

/how/stupid.py:[DO_YOU]: think we are initialized constant OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER

>Richard le Spencer is a fucking meme and should kill himself.
Why?
>And erveryone who takes this obvious plant serious can only be fucking retarded.
Your proof is that the media is paying attention to him, or are you just saying that because you're a shitskin trying to herd the sheep in your direction?

Everyone needs to relax and just chill the fuck out.. It's all just a huge deflection. The real issue is that the largest online CP ring in the history of the known universe is about to break wide open. Concentrate on that. Let the shills, shill. All they are doing is pissing in a huge sea of piss at this point. And what has already been learned, no amount of shilling, deflection, and cover-ups can stop the truth's ascendance. The more they cover-up, the worse it will be for the media for suppressing the truth once again.

I think it's highly likely. After all they like the literally Hitler argument

>He's Jewish

oh, so then:

"Zionism is a hate movement, and jews are fucking monsters."

Nice try faggot

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

>reading huffpost
Caught you red-handed you cuck.

He is because he is acting like a fucking retard, doing hitler salute, hail trump, thats just too obvious.

Even if he is serious he should kill himself because is 100% autistic.

What is about his private life btw?
He wouldnt dare drag his gf in his nazi roleplay.

Bump

DELETE THIS

>doing hitler salute, hail trump, thats just too obvious.
You sound like a meme. Like a charicature of a paranoid person. You know how to tell the difference between suspicion, speculation, and actual proof, right?

probably not, it's just "muh feels" every time

>HES A SECRET SPOOPY PLANT BECUZ MUH FEELZ

Funny how these people say Trump was running on a platform of fear. Fear and lies are all these fucks spread.

but they hire women and stuff

Anti-hate is a codeword for anti-white.

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell them the truth. Just let them keep doing what they're doing.

Alright guys, I was for Clinton at first, but after she lost the election, I'm starting to doubt she might be president. But in all seriousness she lost the election.

>Huffington Post

The only meme here is his haircut, that you can add to the list of suspicious things.

Also he has an Arts masters degree, absolute leftwing education.

Maybe he has some history with the movement. The media is paying attention to him now so that they can tear him down. The bickering is not worth this many posts, and is most likely meant to slide something else (pizza)

Are they stupid, why poke a sleeping bear. They must know of what whites have been capable of in the past, the ability to detach from humanity. The media will be executed in the streets if they keep up this anti-white rhetoric

>his haricut is suspicious
>i'm not a meme of a paranoid person

Alright guys, I was for roads at first, but now that I've read atlas shrugged, I think it's for the best if the libertarian party destroyed the government without violating the NAP.

The guy is a fucking idiot, the roman salute shouldn't be used. The west literally lost millions of people to fight them why the hell would they accept it.

>the roman salute shouldn't be used
lol you fucking pussy bitch. People should use it all the time, just to drive cuck pussies like you out.

why would they attack all white people? Now they can just attack the alt-right and make other whites against nationalism.

Holy shit why are all the Australians pissed?

I still don't where they are going with this.

They are literally creating their own straw man and try to pin it on anyone they disagree with. But how does that even going to work for most people, like 95% who voted for Trump, does not even know what the straw man is or even sympathetic to it?

I agree it is our way of showing solidarity and letting the cucks know that they fucking lost.

The huffington post is a fake news site.

>but they hire women and stuff
Only WHITE women... absolute monsters

It really breaks down on class lines.

Upper middle class / rich white people have all the advantages. Undoubtedly the best category to be in for financial or educational opportunities.

Put poor white people? They're fucked. They get judged by the standard of the rich whites, even though there are so many more poor than rich (which shouldn't even have to be stated desu). They have none of that "white privilege" which is almost always just the privilege of wealth, but they also don't get scholarships, are disadvantaged in getting jobs because of affirmative action, are discriminated against for welfare services and to top it off, they can't even address these issues because of the societal bias against RICH white people.

So yeah poor whites get all of the hate felt of the elite class, and none of the assistance for the disadvantaged.

>People should use it all the time, just to drive cuck pussies like you out.

We need to create more websites dedicated to attacking white people.

>why would they attack all white people? Now they can just attack the alt-right and make other whites against nationalism.
Because, senpai, their arguments rely on white people hating themselves. Without this, it all comes crashing down.