Who /anti-alt right/ here

who /anti-alt right/ here

these sons of bitches are making trump look bad

Nah, Trump is doing a good enough job of that himself

eyyyyyyy

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

Anti alt right reporting in

inb4 we are called shills

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

Thanks, David.

this

Fuck niggers. Fuck mexicans. Fuck mudslimes. I honestly believe they are all subhuman trash, and I hope that eugenics or engineered virus wipes them and their shitty (((culture))) off the face of the earth.

Slavery was a mistake, only for importing millions of African garbage to our country. I wish all of the slave ships had sunk in the Atlantic.

Hitler did nothing wrong, in regards to his domestic policy. He fucked up when he invaded east, and never should have trusted Japan to not fuck him over.

The historical Jews were some of the best people on earth, building walls, resisting foreign cultural influences, and defying Roman and Islamic rule for two millennia after crucifying their prophet.

Ethnic cleansing is the sign of a healthy and progressing country. Those in favor of diversity (by ironically making everyone "the same" due to mixing) and degenerate promiscuity should be removed from the gene pool.

I wish Trump was half the neo-nazi fascist the regressive libtards think he is, and wish he would deport all of the immigrant and refugee scum crossing our borders.

I wish Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence was going to fry all the faggots, trannies, and genderfluids, and roll back gay marriage.

I wish the Supreme Court would keel over so it could get stacked with strong constitutional conservatives, so our 2nd Amendment is protected and garbage like gay marriage and free abortions is overturned.

Hail Trump!

You're a fucking retard.
>The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.
No, they can't. Bush v. Gore was a lawsuit over excessive recounts, not about the results of the election. Read our fucking Constitution you slavic shitskin.

anybody who identifies as "alt-right" (not falls in to the label, I mean refers to themselves as alt-right proudly) is either a redditor, an attention whore, a media shill, or someone who browses Sup Forums daily but actually has no grasp on politics whatsoever

blude

Of course it can be overturned if hacking is proven. There was hacking. Turn on CNN. It's being reported. It's all over the news. They're talking about it now. They will investigate.

>Turn on CNN. It's being reported. It's all over the news.
Oh right, CNN, the people who said Hillary has a 98% chance of winning, that reading Wikileaks emails is illegal, and has quality reporters like pic related.

Shut the fuck up, shitskin. Go back to Arabia.

Im a jewish trump supporter. fuck these nazi's we don't need them to win re-election.

I'm a Nazi

no problem with jews as long as you aren't a communist

Jesus, the person who made this must be triggered so easily.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

no thanks plx

lol Hitlary lost

Who's paying you guys this time around?