About what's happening on Sup Forums now

To any posters here who are still confused about all the shill accusations flying around here, I'll give you guys the gist of what's happening on our board:

Sup Forums is being raided by 1 confirmed group and possible CTR again.

The confirmed group comes from an (((alt-right))) site called The Right Stuff. The reason why TRS is here is because of the controversy that their leader, a man named Spencer, caused when he did a Nazi salute at a pro-Trump meeting.

TRS wants to use Sup Forums as a personal army with Spencer as the leader and for us to adopt the Alt-Right label.

Sup Forums is not alt-right, nor have we ever adopted that label.

The second group might be a revamped CTR but there's no definitive proof. Just sage and hide all pro-Hillary bait threads and move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bLYGNhQpk
youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

Thanks for your thoughtful input, leaf.

>Just sage and hide all pro-Hillary bait threads and move on.

I can do that.

K KEEP ME POSTED.

Been gone for about a week, thanks for the quick catch-up
Fuck those crooked ambitious twats, Sup Forums belongs to us autists

It's not CTR and it's never been CTR. It's just people from the left who are pissed off at you, and don't feel comfortable saying this shit on facebook (or wherever) anymore, because they understand the power of the surveillance state and corrupt leaders. Since Sup Forumss been featured on lots of TV, you have lots of new people from both sides, venting their anger or dropping by to see the human zoo in action. Also, and I repeat this one more time, Canadians are literally prophets who are sending special telepathic messages to each other through the power of dad jokes, which they call le'queck posts.

I'd fuck a Preibus, if had lots of skin folds.

bumping

Godspeed anons

I can kill you.

Alright, goys, I was with the Nazis at first, but now that I see Spencer supporting the supreme court I think it's best if Trump overturned the results.

And to any TRS users who may happen upon this thread, I don't hate your site. Neither does a lot of Sup Forums. Some of us even listen to the Daily Shoah.

We just don't want to adopt the alt-right label.

We don't want the media attention.

Leave Sup Forums alone and let us do our thing.

Also, anyone who thought that Trump would go full 1488 gas the kikes mode if he won is a retard. I personally just supported him because he was pro-gun and actually wants to enforce existing immigration laws.

OP's post is proof that FSB is still operating on our board.

You manipulate the election. You won. What the fuck are you still doing here? It doesn't matter how much Trump fucks up, we can't change presidents now, so get the fuck out.

K KEEP ME FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

(((CTR))) pretending to be (((TRS)))

>Sup Forums is one person

every. time.

>we don't want the media attention

...yeah...I'm not sure about that.

I honestly don't know who's shilling who anymore.

I did see an assload of TRS screencaps though that heavily point to them raiding Sup Forums.

stormfaggots are such attention whores. they're worse than tripfags

This. They need to vote down triggering Article 50, keep the U.K. in the E.U. and return the U.S. to the U.K. (and into the E.U.)

Sensibility must prevail.

If it's clear that in the interim it will be too divisive to have Hillary or Trump in power, you can share duties between Trudeau and Obama.

It's for the best.

Also report any and all "I used to support Trump..." copypastas.

We can get those fuckers banned for reposting/spamming,

Bump

POL EXISTE PARA LOS AUTISTS. VIVA POL Y VIVA MÉXICO

Nazis are better than Commies.

>fuck hate
>fuck haters
>fuck hate speech
>fuck racism
>fuck sexism
>fuck harassment
>fuck cyberbullying

take your own advice hypocrite

We call them CTR because were lazy as fuck. We suck at original names, well at least I do.

In all honesty though the supreme court should actually overturn the results. I mean she literally got more votes than he did.

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

>possibly CTR again
Good to know those nerd virgins got to keep racking in the 2 cents after the elections.

Non-stop Spencer shilling is pretty gay, the guy has been literally who and apparently made some gay space age alt-right logo and claims to be the leader of the alt-right.

Calling out CTR for being CTR is the best tactic to use against them.

Fuck CTR and its astroturfing shill force.
I think their contract expires in December.

At least I hope it does.

Well Alt-Right is an American identity crisis movement so that won't happen no matter how much they shill.

I seriously wish I saved one of those screencaps of TRS admitting to shilling on 4/pol/ and 8/pol/.

They were talking about it a whole bunch on TRS forum but you have to be a member there to access the forum's posts.

Well lets just firebomb their offices and if the shilling stops then it was them.

can confirm OP, fuck this alt-right label and fuck all these shills

You aught to screencap anything relevant like that so these faggots can get called on it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Member when we intimidated CTR when just 1 Sup Forums poster stood outside their office?

Good times, man.
I'll keep looking, man.

Also of not, TRS' contact us page does not work on my browser. Can anyone else confirm this?

It's almost like they're trying to cover up their email and contact info so we don't spam their asses.

>mfw this fags think that they can win against Sup Forums

PEPE WILL RAPE YOU AND EAT YOUR SOULS FAGGOTS!

Non functional on my end.

>using TRS memes while trying to shill and concern troll against TRS and spencer

You CTR fags need to step up your meme game

No one above 80iq is falling for the controlled opposition divide and conquer kike fearmongering

Report and hide all posts punching to the right

MEMES FOR THE MEME FROG!

Found one of 'em boys!
The comments sections on their articles IS functional though....

Why are they making claims about Sup Forums being anti-racist/anti-nationalist?

God dammit, which one of you fags found the comment section?

No, that's probably CTR.

Pretty sad you are falling for the bait and attacking a group that up until a few days ago when the Spencer bait threads started had a good reputation on Sup Forums

This board and TRS have a lot of overlap and lots of people here like their shows, your new is showing

The left wants us to divide and hate eachother, stop falling for it. We all support the same president-elect

Why the fuck would CTR still be here?

Enough, enough, enough! I'm a member of the alt-right and I can't even support this guy getting the nuclear codes. Seriously this has to be reconsidered.

the guys on the dailyshoah are the most real guys out there. there is nothing wrong with trs.

You know what, that's cool if you support Trump.

But I know you're one of them because Spencer was a literally who on this board until today.

Your guy fucked up and you're on your own if you want to save face. Sup Forums is not your personal army.
I think their contract expires in December since they assumed Shitlery would win and they would probably gloat about it.

Except when they try to shill on our board and make us adopt the alt right label and accept (((Spencer))) aka controlled opposition as our guy,

This board hasn't shilled for Spencer or his gay space age logo one bit, i also noticed that Sup Forums doesn't identify under a single leader because thats stupid and what killed the tea-party. What gives Sup Forums the strength it has is the fact that you can't pin it into anything because its not centralized one bit.

Fuck off with Richard Spencer.

MAGA

Take it up with CTR for trying to pass themselves off as regular internet liberals. Maybe it was a bad fucking idea that backfired wildly? Bernie called Brock scum of the earth since he is and always has been so go tell Hillary or whoever is in charge of you guys now to disavow that shit astro turfing.

>Sup Forums is not alt-right, nor have we ever adopted that label.

Idkwtf Sup Forums is or isn't, but I'm tired of being told that I belong to this ideology that was only created once it was clear trump was going to win.

I'm so fucking tired of parties and buzzwords.

Bumping for visibility

All I see are threads getting mad at spencer made by retards, I don't see a single one supporting him or trying to force anything upon the board

You are delusional

No one is forcing you to adopt anything, you are fear mongering

>Sup Forums is being raided by 1 confirmed group and possible CTR again.

>The confirmed group comes from an (((alt-right))) site called The Right Stuff.

Holy fuck are you new, I can't tell if you're shilling or just retarded since you're comparing TRS to CTR

>inb4shill
I see you've caught on to a few of our terms, faggot.

>this ideology that was only created once it was clear trump was going to win.
Alt right was an invented term in 2006. It's ideas go way back to the Alternative Right in Europe decades ago.
Just because you're hearing about this now doesnt mean it's new.

And yet faggots like you keep hopping into every thread and try to shill TRS and Spencer.

You know I was going to check out the Daily Shoah but now I just want to boycott that faggy site.

Bumping once again faggots

TRS get out

Spread the sellout

Context?

What's (((Spencer))) doing?

I've heard it muttered, but never has it served the as the banner that some are so confused and under the false impression over.
I mean, Sup Forums is NOT ONE PERSON.

Fear monger all you want, us white nationalists will continue to do as we have always done and work for what we believe in. Funny how all of a sudden after the right won the fucking election everyone turns into a giant pussy and cries over what the liberal (((media))) says

You should stop using the echo meme if you hate TRS so much since they made it

Thanks for the vote I guess

anyone who claims to represent anyone but neonazis and says in a public address:
>Hail Trump (Heil Trump)
>Hail our people (Heil unserem Volk)
>Hail Victory (Seig Heil)
is definitively a controlled opposition shill

"seig heil" to nazi salutes
>hurr it was exuberance
thats a funny way to pronounce autistic naziboo larping from your cringey 'alt-right' useful idiot followers

this faggot and everyone who takes him seriously all belong in an oven

((()))
by that logic we should also stop using pepe the frog because it was created by a degenerate leftist faggot

please, let reddit take the brunt of it.

The more media attention we get the more likely Sup Forums is to lose what makes it Sup Forums and die.

We have to stay strong, but behind the scenes.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bLYGNhQpk
get off the board ctr shills

>and possible CTR again
it's absolutely CTR

wait, pol isnt alt right?

Also, much like the government took over 'anonymous' and used it to control people - on the record - TRS and Spencer is controlled opposition.

This shillwave and the attacks are coming at the same time as this 'nazi' salute for a reason. It's fake news.

Sup Forums is already dead, can't you smell it?

It could do with losing what makes it Sup Forums

the autism, the uninformed "experts", the agents and plants, it's a cancerous shitfest.

Why don't you mention

P I Z Z A G A T E
?

Who the fuck are you? We? Go fuck yourself.

Everyone on Sup Forums shills their own opinion. Deal with it.

Fuck your White Rhodesia, stormfag

Alt-right is a term used by (((them))) to categorize all Trump supporters. When (((Literally Who))) did his NatSoc LARPing, it allowed the media to attack all Trump supporters, simply because (((Literally Who))) supposedly created the term "Alt-Right".

>Sup Forums is being raided
by its own degenerate membership

what does TRS stand for?

don't forget the ever present stormfags

forlorn, still licking their wounds from when 420c kicked their asses

Just start throwing insults.
When they fill the board with this much bullshit all you can really do is play with the bait.

God i hate the alt-right so goddamn much.

trump suppert er here i used 2 b luv trump!!! but not no more cus he say hello nazi style!!!!! hit that like button!!!!

THIS IS ALL JEWISH DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
THEY WANT US TO FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES.
THEY WANT BANNON OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.
THEY WANT A REELECTION.
THEY WANT US TO IGNORE PIZZAGATE.
DO NOT FALL FOR THE JEWISH TRICKS.

No what they are doing is filling the board with spencer shit just in time for the normies to come here after seeing pizzagate in the news.

THE NAZI SPENCER SPAM IS FOR NORMIES TO READ. GET IT?

THEY WANT THE PUBLIC TO THINK WE ARE NAZI SUPPORTERS

I could care less about TRS posting here. I wouldn't call myself "Alt-Right" but my interests align with theirs 90% of the time and I appreciate their work. They are not the enemy.

The enemy is Soros, CTR, DNC, satanic pedophiles, and normies. Don't let them divide us over something as inconsequential as Spencergate

It's 4D chess. How do you win? By making your enemies irrelevant. In this case, making /pol irrelevant by pinning it to a bullshit cause that they control, thus allowing the enemy to define /pol in any way it wants. The real question is, Why did we use Meme Magic to give someone else power instead of empowering ourselves?

r u kidding me we are totes racists here! xD

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4

>not alt right
>constantly posts "about shit skins and niggers"
>wonders why they call you alt right and racist
>mfw

Greetings, newfag.

This right fucking here

If anyone makes Sup Forums look like nazi supporters it's Sup Forums

Stop being a fucking baby and admit that this board has had that reputation long before trump and the alt right thing came along.

It's true and you know it. How many times have you seen threads about shit skins and niggers and about making Europe whiter, Etc etc

What a bunch of whiney babies

Sup Forums is anime nazis

The biggest problem is that these faggots don't even realize that publicly tying their movement up in Nazi symbolism makes public acceptance impossible due to how deep the programming is with those symbols.

I can't imagine that they sincerely want to lead a concentrated campaign to promote this symbolic connection and don't understand how harmful it is. They're just Jews trying to burn everything to the ground