Stormfags LITERALLY thought electing a reality show television star would make their nazi fantasies real

>stormfags LITERALLY thought electing a reality show television star would make their nazi fantasies real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>would make their nazi fantasies real

It already did

Keep crying

A FUCKING L-

wait what?

Stormcucks on suicide watch

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

Did they? They elected someone who was most willing to enforce immigration laws. He was the closest thing.

I don't think anyone thought that unironically but you can be a faggot if you wanna think that.

JUST

No one here gives a shit about stormfags. We only did this for the lulz.
>Donald Trump is the US President
lulz
>Liberal butthurt
lulz
>MSM credibility at an all-time low
lulz
>Some faggot named Spencer is attention-whoring
Nobody gives a fuck. No lulz.

You lost faggot. Go back to tumblr and tending to your hemroids from too much anal. But dont worry, 7 years from now he will still be in office, as will his life long appointments to the SC.

>I used to be alt right

Off yourself for ever identifying by that made up bullshit

You didn't try, so we cannot reply. Saged and hidden.

JUST
U
S
T

Yup. When the universe offers you the chance to make Donald effing Trump the president, you simply don't pass it up.

>faggots BTFO..mission accomplished.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

>Trump is Hitler
>Stormfags BTFO
Which one is it?

FUCK

>Implying (((Richard Spencer))) isn't controlled opposition
>Hey goyim--er guys, Great Idea: Let's self define as Nazis. Sounds like a winning plan

What is really going on: This faggot is a jew-puppet sent in to discredit Trump.

I knew it. You fucking kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

>lost the election
>angry the alt-right is gaining popularity and traction
>non-stop reeeeing shitposting from CTR and /leftypol/

I can't drink all of these tears

>le alt-right is Jewish meme
Yeah they're stirring up white nationalism because it's well known they love it when whites identify themselves as non-Jewish white people.

Thanks for the mitzvah Chaim.

They tried the same thing with Hitler after the war
>Hitler was a self-hating Jew!
>Hitler was a Rothschild agent!
The same recycled kike tactics.

LOOK AT THE STROMWEENIES
LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH

YOU FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!

This is What Controlled Opposition Looks Like

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/

HEIL TRUMP

>implying I don't enjoy seeing liberals and stormfags, and neo-conservatives blown the fuck out
sorry I'm not an idealogue

>a reality show television star

The reason he was on that show is because he was already one of the most famous businessmen in the country. He's been a household name worldwide going back decades.

If you think he's famous because of that TV show, you probably also think Paul McCartney is famous because he once performed with Kanye. I.e., you need a history lesson.

He did really well here
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g