Sup Forums basks in the glory of coining term "alt-right" and watching it explode in the media

>Sup Forums basks in the glory of coining term "alt-right" and watching it explode in the media
>Sup Forums uses meme magic and endless weaponized autism to get Trump elected
>Trump stumbles into the presidency like Kramer and shits all over the alt-right BY NAME not even two weeks later

You are now aware that attempting to claim this is not an alt-right board because you got shit on is equivalent to an emo edgelord claiming "I'm not even related to her" when his mom embarrasses him in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

You know we're being invaded, right?

I don't think you can label something so diverse.

>Sup Forums basks in the glory of coining term "alt-right" and watching it explode in the media

When did this happen again?

You make the newest of fag mistakes by thinking this is anywhere near monolithic.
"Fuck the left." is the only ideology we share.

we didn't coin the term
Sup Forums isn't one person
stop projecting your shitty post-alternative bullshit

Eat a dick. I've been on this board long enough to know it's not the "alt-right".

>Sup Forums is one person
Okay.

nope

>You know we're being invaded, right?
yep

The only people that identify as alt right are edgy high school kid newfags or neo nazis for shitposting purposes. If you believe the alt right is real in real life then you have autism

the alt-right term has been co-opted by stormfags. instead of fighting them we can just burn the name to the ground if we want

Instead of writing all that shit, you could've just said

>Sup Forums will bite this bait

You're all fucking retarded for replying to this shit, I hope you all kill yourselves, faggots

Sage

>basks
>basques
You millennial cucks have wrecked our language

>Sup Forums created the term alt-right
No we didn't, literally a meme word invented by Hillary's campaign to try and call us out indirectly and it failed

another alt-weenie come to join the Sup Forums party huh.

Yea we've seen enough of your kind here today.

Tell me more about how great david duke is.

>Sup Forums basks in the glory of coining term "alt-right"
Wrong in the first few words. Nobody here did or does that. Alt-right was mostly seen as a leddit thing. Now fuck off.

>I PLAYED THE SILVER BALL

And so they'll hate us.

>implying anyone with half a testicle cares about being "alt-reddit"
i can't speak for everyone here, but i personally just like it when whiny babies get shat upon. i could give one ass about being a part of some gay movement.
We helped trump get elected. thats great! it pisses people off. You shills need to understand that this shitty bait does not get under anyone's skin.

Also
>one post
suck my clit you homo

I am now a #Cruzmissile

Kek, is there any other real answer to this?

>Trump stumbles into the presidency like Kramer and shits all over the alt-right BY NAME not even two weeks later

What the fuck do you expect him to do? Spencer and his idiots were in DC this week putting on an absolute shit show for the press, even going so far as to chant "Hail Trump" while giving the seig heil salute. Do you want a President who's stupid enough that hes going to sabotage his credibility by standing up for those morons?

If the alt right want to have any political legitimacy in this country then they're going to have to cut out the edgelord pseudo Nazi bullshit otherwise you're going to force every elected official to denounce them. Either purge the white nationalist dipshits from the movement or prepare to be cast aside.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Based burger calling it how it is
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

/ourguy/ also it shows who all the actual controlled opposition is: (Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson)

Everyone here getting scared of being racist you probably aren't white because if you were you already knew everyone thinks you're already racist anyways

what the FUCK are you saying? Please realize how stupid you look right now.

look at me
we republicans now
we took it over

that's one of my favorite songs

Altright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results. I feel so used.

Kthnxbye. That means 'okay. Thanks. Bye.'

Burn in Hell in you, fucking teenage faggot. That means 'burn in Hell, you fucking teenage faggot'. Want me to write it in cursive? Eat a bullet

But you're a millennial too you fucking LOSER LEL.

>pepsi is the choice of the next generation because pepsi said it was the choice of the next generation
u