Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in key states

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

HILLARY'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND

GUESS WHO'S BACK, GUESS WHO'S BACK,
GUESS WHO'S BACK, GUESS WHO'S BACK

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/hillary-clinton-election-vote-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin

Other urls found in this thread:

jhalderm.com/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/hillary-clinton-election-vote-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

tfw these little pricks thought we were actually going to let their meme candidate win this is only the beginning

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

lol spencer has been working for us since last year . There never really was an alt right we just forced all of Clintons opponents to label themselves as that so we could bring you all under a neo Nazi image in the eyes of the public . This could not of worked out better then it did

I actually know one of the professors involved, Alex Halderman. The day of the election he gave a big lecture about how vulnerable voting machines are but how hard it would be for our entire system to get hacked. Now that Trump won, he's saying we've been hacked.

It goes without saying that he's a huge shitlib. Pic related -- shitlib face says it all.

The complaint is that some counties in Wisconsin that used electronic voting machines voted more for Trump than other counties. That means, of course, that we have to also investigate Michigan and Pennsylvania (and none of the other states, goy). Note that it would be impossible to prove significant election fraud, and if they could, the operation would have to be so large in scope that Russia would have to have hundreds of US agents involved.

It's a pathetic conspiracy theory pushed by someone who's upset that Michigan voted for the Republicans.

Here's his website if you want his email for some reason: jhalderm.com/

BTFO AMIRITE?

It's all purple. Why does your pasta make everything purple?

>fake news

KYS faggot

Sage

I'm in love with trump

This. We need someone with a proven record of conservative leadership to be president. Someone who has a backbone and sticks with things, and doesn't get his information from the shows. Did Trump bring 4 percent economic growth to Florida? I don't think so.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/hillary-clinton-election-vote-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin

I can't believe people bought into the 'foreign hacker" bullshit.

People are so stupid. Russia did not hack Clinton.

She conceded and 3 million votes can be proven fake on her behalf. You will only make it worse

kys, sage

Why'd they wait 2 weeks to demand a recount? To give them enough time to rig the votes?

A fucking sparkling credit card
A fucking planet hollywood
a fucking leaf

She conceded.

It's over user.

>"Found no evidence of tampering"

SHILLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its funny because you know full well Hillary tried to hack it and demanding a recount would ensure its discovered.

Fuck Trump

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

She conceded.

k lets recount in california and washington as well then

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES YES YES HILLARY CLINTON IS MAKING A COMEBACK ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD MADAME PRESIDENT I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>A fucking sparkling credit card
>A fucking planet hollywood

your going to a fema camp to get molested by overweight white guys pedro. you will never be released and there will be no international outcry

t. high school lurker

>Clinton wins PA, MI, and WI
>She is now president.
>Trump gets cucked 80% of the way through the transition process.

>The smug look of Biden's face captures meme culture for the next 4 years.

>yfw when they recount the votes a fuckton of voter fraud is uncovered and the popular vote actually goes to trump
there's a reason clinton hasn't called for a recount