FBI "will not pursue further investigation" into child abuse allegation involving actor Brad Pitt

>FBI "will not pursue further investigation" into child abuse allegation involving actor Brad Pitt.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKHEADS LOOK AT PODESTA/CLINTONS THEN???

Wait.....what about Brad Pitt?

Why the fuck did Burgers get the FBI for a domestic abuse case, lol. Is this normal in America?

Okay. I know you're being sarcastic, but you're actually right. 31 million people saw the video of racist white dudes doing the Nazi salute. That's INCREDIBLY damaging to our movement, and we have to think beyond the next four years.

I dont't believe Hillary should be president, but how about Pence?

weew

I think it's fairly obvious that nobody gives a shit about kids. My sequential digits prove it.

>That's INCREDIBLY damaging to our movement
Lol nobody gives a shit. The Alt-right was already associated with white nationalism in like August.

This is posted in every thread

do you not know what the fbi does

fucking idiot

Obvious shill agreeing with more obvious other shill.

HAIL KEK
HAIL WHITE NATIONALISM
HAIL SINGLE BRAD PITT

AYYYY

fags sliding like a muthafucka

I'm not an American fag.

Brad married a skeleton roastie bitch who wanted to start a mural rather than a family. Brad disciplined one of the bastards and that bitch called the police.

Obvious pastabot is obvious.

No it isn't normal but it's high profile so naturally we have our illegal police force investigating it.
I guess. Idk no links?

BRADOLF PITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

Ask the FBI, pedo

fuck off shill

Brad Pitt is the posterman for how modern fathers get cucked by vengeful women and the court system.

He's /our guy/ and we should rally behind him.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. f

Fbi knows the first rule about fight club

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Mormons supporting him like Romney, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>checked.
"Hail user"

i want laci to shit on my chest ( ´_ゝ`)

The 'Trumpshills' of the FBI would not dare to do that. It would expose Trump.

>WHY DON'T YOU FUCKHEADS LOOK AT PODESTA/CLINTONS THEN???

Probably because there was literally nothing to the "comet ping pong" bullshit. The only suspicious thing in all of the email exchanges are those involving Laura Silsby, which are tangentially connected to Clinton (at best).

I'm going to guess you arrived here after /r/pizzagate got shut down.

Because the FBI isn't in the extermination business anymore.

The FBI turns on the light and kills the slowest cockroaches that skitter away as an example to the rest and the general public