Woman hate thread

weve been long overdue lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmFBpHdJiiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

are you gay or something?

we dont hate women, we just understand they are incapable of producing ideas or feeling empathy unless told to do so.

God dammit, dude.

@99839544
paola, youve posted this exact same thing on like 5 other threads, dont you get tired of the lack of (yous)

newfags

Where do you think you are? One half of Sup Forums is gay, and the other half are robots that hate women so much they're rather masturbate than fuck one.

I'm part of the gay half. Fucking kill me.

don't hate bro

desu i did that in college too because our professor wanted our shit to be commented to the point where a retard could understand it

Genuine /r9k/ tier autism

>we dont hate women
>we

yeah, whatever you say Schlomo.

kys
There's a whole board dedicated to this autism.

>american journalism

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Based Tumblr.

Hopefully Mattis cuts this shit out.

I know this is a woman hate thread.
But that guy is completely insane.

Throw me some (You)s if anyone is lurking

this thread is a break from all the fucking spam in the catalog

left for the last 2 months due to the election and i thought it would get better afterwards, but good god was i wrong

pls Sup Forums lets go back to simpler times

same with this one

I want to get married and have children but the fact that their pussies constantly ooze panty burning acid from their slits scares me.
The idea that we turn into wizards at 30 is a lie or oral sex must've disqualified me

still a woman

at least as a 30yo wizard you can shoot a decent load and have good kids, women become worthless after 30.

Well played user. Well played.

More insane is the chink married to that thing.

The thirst is real.

this is for anybody who watches GOT and thought that margery was hot

The Asian dude looks like an undercooked George Lopez.

>she needs to join our startup
>lets invite her

I wonder if their killer app took off

The only expectations of the show are the possibility of seeing Hannah Murray naked, the Hound talking shit and the knight ogress fucking her squire for the shitz and giggles.

Who gives a fuck about the rest anyway?

Wtf

lets see what other shit i have saved

kek, bitch deserved it

Am I a retard or does the girl's code not even work? I have no idea what language it is, but it feels like its just blatantly missing shit.

>Thats a fucking mighty cunt!

Not now. Slide all non #pizzagate threads.

Shit's going down. Normies are talking.

> do an ls but no folder of that name
> cd it anyway.

Dumb fucking ass. And don't trust anyone that doesn't use lisa.

i think thats about it lads
i have more pictures of her profile saved somewhere maybe i can dig them up

found her on a website called "singles for bernie" or some shit

shes a super feminist and claims to be abbo

yo post more like this

fuck the normies and fuck reddit

FUCKING KEK

let me see what i have

It has too much shit. You only need one two-branch conditional to implement a max(), and this one is broken (it returns 5 if they are equal).

youtu.be/KmFBpHdJiiY

Godzilla feminist! No one is gonna grab her by the pussy!

I love women. I want more.

kek
>things that happened

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I can't bee too mad at this, if you're dating a bum and he's making no attempt to prosper then there's no reason to stay with him if your goals aren't on what he's fronting as his trajectory

>an int is a number without a decimal!
...glad that was pointed out

Its good coder practice user. You think that woman could look at the code on the left and understand what it did? we must all make sacrifices for the differently abled.

>im not getting a good enough reaction
>better take off my top

You have to go back.

>bum

>owns his own house and vehicle

does not compute.

that's fucking AWESOME! Good on that man

>"Please be faithful as I will be to you."

She only wants to save the relationship so she can hold it over his head an fuck some other dude.

Her next step would be to break-up with him an ruin any chances of him getting a new relationship.

Doesn't look like they talked about it much though. She asked about it, but not talked about how it was a problem for her. Just dumped him one day. Women are often like that, never talking about things directly. Who knows though maybe they talked about it and she even tried to motivate him, etc.

Good point. I guess I'll just copy & paste the entire manual for each primitive then just in case, don't want to be inconsiderate

to where, Sup Forums? I'm trying to but you all keep being prissy cunts

op please don't fuck off
I require more of these

>more space taken up in the file by comments than actual code
would be pretty funny desu

There's nothing to be mad about. She fucked herself over by leaving him, simple as that.

lets see what i have in my /k/ folder

Sup Forums is back

I rather enjoy women.

It's fine if a few of you homosexuals-in-denial want to pretend you're actually MGTOW as a beard, but I will stick with women.

High test aryan women only.

nah it's the same stale bait that we've endured for years

same pics and everything

All that bullshit can be written as the following:

int max(int a, int b) {
return a > b ? a : b;
}

checked

knew i can always count on halfbreed abbos to help me out

thanks m8

>bait