SOLUTION AS TO HOW TO REMOVE THE SHILLS FROM Sup Forums

Stop answering the fucking shill threads.

You fucking idiots are enabling them. If it looks like it came from Reddit, if it's a "Drumpf BTFO", if it is poorly made bait, DON'T ANSWER THE FUCKING THREAD.

Unless it is an actual dissenting opinion that looks well thought out, thought provoking, and worthy of discussion, then simply don't answer the thread. They are usually very easy to spot, because they are always terrible posts.

If we stop taking the easy bait, the trolls, the shills, CTR, and maybe even some leafs will kindly fuck off. But every single time an obvious bait or shill post comes up, there's like 5 idiots who respond and then the OP subsequently responds again with another thing to piss them off and the post gets at least dozens of responses.

Just stop it. It's not that fucking hard. Be more aware when reading shitposts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwKclhWlo-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

but don't the shills answer their own threads

This is a perfect example. I have seen this nigger posting this same thing on multiple threads

I'm not really sure. I think we make them sound much more organized then they actually are. I think there's a fair amount of trolls behind the whole situation.

To test this out I have made a few threads that are basically typical shill threads, just like "Drumpf BTFO'd" threads and I have gotten tons of replies off the stupidest shit, so I think people are just getting easily trolled

BUMP

maybe there are hundreds of idiots like you testing shill threads

Hmm, this is the second time I've seen this exact post. I think our (((good friends))) at CTR gave us a little robotic present.

Alright guys I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Redpills and time. Just like Sup Forumsharbor.

Kek, maybe. Honestly, in reality it's probably just people who see how easy it is to troll this board.

It's the same hue going to every thread doing it. It's just some bored fucker doing that over and over again.

its being reposted ironically because its so blantant...i thought Sup Forumslacks were suppossed to be intelligent

this fucking board needs a central thread that'll serve as a metageneral

bump

guess again we own this board now

also whenever the bait comes in hard we start making threads complaining about it (guilty ) which brings the board down even further

No, I get that. But the issue I think we have with the board as a whole, is that people are ironically trolling the boards with typical CTR-like shill threads and it's becoming a cancer. Too many people are fucking believing it and mixed with the other various idiots and trolls we get, it's ruining the quality of the board.

I will forever associate the OP image with this video and I think of it every time I see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwKclhWlo-0

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

But they're wrong on the internet. How can someone who's wrong on the internet go unanswered?

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. n

Fuck you, you leafs are weakening the integrity of this board. You will soon be destroyed, mark my words.

THIS IS NOW A PHILIP RIVERS THREAD

Almost half of Sup Forums is new because of the Election. Redditers came to Sup Forums for the dank meme's and are destroying this board with mass immigration. They really need to go back, and Canadians need to be banned.

What the fuck was that.

we speak in a language other than english

Yeah, it happened about midway through the primaries. It destroyed the board and now you see all these reddit-tier posts. We need to actively fight against them and let them know they aren't welcome.

>If we stop taking the easy bait
If there is one thing that is constant in Sup Forums it's anons constantly responding to bait threads