Post yfw you lucked out and got the "Trump won by a landslide" timeline

Post yfw you lucked out and got the "Trump won by a landslide" timeline

Still can't believe it

Hillary won the popular vote and should be president.

I expect better from an Ausfag. This is barely passable even for a LEAF. Please come back when your shitposts have improved in quality.

He didn't get anything close to a landslide. He lost the popular vote by millions and only got a lower end electoral college win. Both of Obama's wins were bigger and even his victories weren't landslides.

>Not knowing how elections work
>Not knowing that even the most liberal of statisticians assume an 8-10% cheat in the democratic numbers due to fraud

>won by a landslide

Drumpf lost the popular vote dumbass

non-american fags know how it works... they just can't comprehend a system that doesn't enforce mob rule.

votes were rigged, he didn't win shit

>I believe everything Alex Jones says

thats still a electoral land slide

He's right though...

I want to win harder.

lol Hitlary lost, hard

Illegal votes don't count, bitchface

I'm still having a hard time believing it

please kill yourself

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

>Because losing is hard
Ftfy, gg no re

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

>i'm the alt right

>the alt right

>alt right

Are you fucking retarded?

There was a huge anomaly in the matrix basically some of us were sent to a parallel dimension without even knowing like the mandela effect taking place, only a few like me or you OP have the eyes to see this shit happening, who knows what took place in the other dimension where Hillary won as expected, were we sent to the timeline where everything actually works as expected and Murrica becomes great again so we live and die in peace?

Still not tired of winning yet.
Popular vote doesn't count
>leaf
Fuck off shill. Alt-right isn't welcome here.

SAAAAAAAAGE. Way too obvious, retard shill.

good thing we're a republic and that doesn't matter. meanwhile the democrats have lost 70 seats in the house, 9 in the senate, 10 governorships, 16 state legislatures. over a 1000 nationwide. it hasn't just been a landslide, it's been a decimation. get fucked.

>live and die in peace
lolno, 8 years of glory, then back to the usual globalism skit.

Altright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

306 to 223 Thats a landslide pal

>tfw you suddenly remember Trump is the president elect

oh how we laughed

congratulations, Hillary won the contest that they weren't having

>I disavow the alt-right
>I won't prosecute hillary clinton
>I believe in climate change
>I will just build a fence
I like Donald Trump but what the hell is he doing?

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.

I would disavow those cringey faggots as well.

Its not his job to prosecute people, its the AG's part of draining the swamp is not telling your AG to go after someone and interfering.

There are certain areas given the landscape where a fence is all that is needed.

thats actually a "make donald drumpf again" hat

>my opponent got Checkmate with only 4 pieces
>BUT I SHOULD'VE WON BECAUSE I CAPTURED ALL HIS OTHER PIECES!

It is pretty darn wonderful.

You're going to have to do some Blade Runner shit. For me it seems like a vanilla MAGA hat.

>1% chance
This timeline is awesome.

Its much clearer if you saw the clip in hd. I can't find it though. But just look at what he's doing, he's literally pointing at the word "drumpf".

Fucked my Hillary supporting gf, broke up, now fucking the Hillary supporting girls in my social circles.

They know I voted Trump. It's amazing.