Are private detectives effective Sup Forums...

Are private detectives effective Sup Forums? I'm planning to hire one because my wife is acting strange these past few months. I feel like she has an affair or something.

You're smart enough OP
I bet you know the truth already

Might as well.

You need a meme detective

Will light kill the nigger in this adaption too?

Can you get into her phone?

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

Do you want them to kill your wife for you? You need a hitman for that.

Put up a cam pointed at the bed, and then release the tapes.

Sorry man.

A lot of guys will snicker and give you some kinda "you didn't fuck her right" or "you're a cuck shit".

But actually I can't even recall the amount of women Ive been involved with that were absolutely fucking nuts.

You could have a dick from your crotch to eternity and a bottomless bank account but women are just fucking children. It really is impossible to find a good one.

They are emotional and impulsive and selfish.

The reason women hate other women so much is because they see themselves in them.

Sorry bout your bitch. Hopefully its nothin

>Hey honey, you've been acting strange these past few months. What's up?

Ayyy LMAO

Wiretap her phone, use a key logger on her computer, put a tracker on her devices and car. No need for a PI these days my dude

Got it.

She's at Jamaica today with her friends.

I'm a private detective. How can I help?

Immediately cut the fling off.

OP never finds out the truth.

Continues his relationship which is a lie, which is humiliating.

Hire the fucking investigator.

Make sure the bitch is being straight.

This. Although my gf leads her phone and computer wide open and unlocked if I want to go through stuff, but her condition is that she should be allowed to go through my stuff too. I have nothing to hide, so I'm cool with it all

Be a man and take her phone to check it then make her show you her messages on emails Facebook or what ever she uses.

Okay, I have a nuclear code. I'm the Supreme Court. But this guy is going to get the confession? Seriously the alt-right should overturn this.

Kys copypasta fag

She is already cheating on you my dude, i am sorry, there is a way out of this though, study you country laws on divorce, lay low and pretend to know nothing, set up a trap for her, then one beautiful day she comes back home to her belongings on the street, and your ancestors will be smiling upon you my friend. She wanted to trick and manipulate you, double down.

Listen man, you say she's been acting strange for a few months. You have waited way to long. If you think something is up, something is up. Do what you need to do to find out. Do not lose your cool and don't do something you'll regret. Stay calm. Do you have kids?

>She's at Jamaica today with her friends.

End it. Don't even waste the money on a PI.

Also please consider that you have to find a reputable PI. If you hire some scumbag he will actually black mail you for hiring him to spy on her.

The world is awful.

Everything is actually worse then it seems.

Trust no-one least of all yourself.

I somehow managed to "apprentice" In the Private Detective field in New Jersey. I will explain how it works (at least here).

To your answer your question. Yes. We/they are as good as Sup Forums if you spend the money. Even better since we actively follow the person and and compile tons of evidence for you (with the idea in mind that its needed for court).
Most P.I.'s are former police (again, at least in the U.S.) and have a great understanding on whats needed to prove things in court and otherwise. Many Agencies offer a wide variety of information services, which include; online monitoring, real time shadowing, gps locators, etc.

All in all I will say this... If you are looking to divorce her and take her to court and protect your assets..hire a P.I. If you simply want to find out if shes cheating? Well read up on spycraft and you can do it yourself for little or no cost, but good luck using anything you find in court.

*disclaimer* I am no longer a P.I. and am not shilling for them but facts are facts.

If you have to ask Sup Forums you probably know the answer. If you have the money,
>hire a PI, collect evidence
>close your bank accounts, withdraw via cash
>cancel credit cards
>hire lawyer

No, I am the 400lb hacker known as "alt right"

>not simply accusing her of dealing drugs
>not informing the president
>not getting it easily dealt with

You have no wife, you have girlfriend.jpg.

GTFO newfag

Yes, they are effective, and they'll do the job legally, and if they don't you aren't to blame, so it's all good.

>He doesn't know he's cucked

Spying her is the least virtuous way you could solve this issue, even if she is cheating you had no right to breach her privacy, if she isn't cheating she should have the right to be informed about what you did, and have the option to end the relation.

There's nothing more beta than spying people, a real man would talk things with her and set the record straight, women are very communicative and are also genetically more likely to cooperate and talk instead of making a dick move like spying.

I don't usually post my gender but since this topic is relevant, I will admit unequivocally that me, and the vast majority of women would not like to be with a man who has breached their privacy, trust, and relationship like this.

99% of the time when guys think we are cheating it's usually nothing more than guys projecting their inadequacies on us, try to impprove your confidence and it'll go away

>99% of the time when guys think we are cheating it's usually nothing more than guys projecting their inadequacies on us, try to impprove your confidence and it'll go away

source?
Because I've dicked a number of girls that were all in "serious relationships" at the time. They didn't even strike me as the particularly crazy type.

So he can be ripped of all his resources and cash because of a cheap cumdumpster? She betrayed his trust, she had no say in what measures he takes in order to preserve his dignity and patrimony. Im also a woman btw, and there is nothing more beta than a literal cuck.

Jamaica as in the island Jamaica?

End the marriage ASAP.

Your first intuition in these matters is almost always right. No need to hire a detective. Your wife is fucking someone else. The solution is easy. Start fucking her sister or other friends of hers. That is the best advice you will get here.

Oh boy. It's over man. Not sure how shit works over there but strike swift and mercilessly

Honestly, cheating should be a criminal offence. It's basically theft in a way, soaking up your resources and getting nothing real back.

Atleast for marriages anyway.

>2050
>Turn on TV
>BLACKED videos on every channel
>put my copy of GTA BLACKED into the disc drive
>gain points for running over as many white males as possible while Menace Clan - Kill Whitey plays on loop
>hear doorbell ring as my blue haired wife opens the door
>Tyrone enters wearing Deluxe King Tut Headpiece and matching overalls
>"time 2 prep da bull white boi" as he pulls out his BBC for the 3rd cuckold session of the day
>remembering the foul taste of stale KFC and sour watermelon from earlier, I decide to make a run for it
>jump through the back window as Tyrone pursues with uzi submachine gun
>escape by hiding in a dustbin, hear sirens in the distance getting closer
>suddenly remember I'm wearing my mandatory cuckboi 2000 ankle bracelet but its fastened too securely to remove
>"looky looky, we've got a runner - grab the handcuffs Deshawn"
>arrested for hate crimes
>sent to internment camp for diversity reeducation training

Trollllll

Mad decent teatime fag.

>Spying her is the least virtuous way you could solve this issue
That's some cuckery right there, illegalfag.

>I'm planning to hire one because my wife is acting strange these past few months.
Go for it. A wife's job is to make sure they remain loyal and give you no reason to doubt them. When there's doubt, it's their fault. As the saying goes, "if there's smoke, there's fire."

Just going up to them and asking would lead to various scenarios:
- Divorce, with her taking part of your assets. If you have a child, child support. If it applies, alimony.
- You could have an """accident""". She takes everything, her new boytoy living off all your hard work, and your child(ren) might get screwed over.
- If you're some weak-willed and spineless person, then you become a cuck. She'll just keep pushing the limits until you find yourself bound and gagged while some nigger fucks your wife and they make you suck out the creampie, which you fucking do because you're a cuck now.

Once you find out she's not faithful, begin exit strategy.

Hide your assets. If there are credit cards, cancel them. You're bound to leave some no-so-easily liquidated assets - just let her have those as it may dissuade her because she'll think she got something out of it (and you won't be able to liquidate it soon enough anyways).

Plan exit strategy for kid(s) too, if you have 'em.

"Disappear". Seeing that you're a ricenigger, there might be places in your 3rd-world shithole that makes it difficult for her to pursue you - move and hide there.

Hide your tracks. Delete Jewbook profiles, Twatter accounts, and so on - don't create new ones. Don't leave paper trails - don't use CCs; use cash as it's harder to trace. If possible, establish fake identity. Ditch smartphones; use burners.

And other measures.

Then again, since you live in that 3rd-world hellhole, maybe someone would just discover her in an """accident""".

1. you don't have a wife
2. you have no money and no job
3. you live with your mom
4. in the basement with the roaches

DROPPED. game over. Find a way to leave with some dignity. Start lifting weights, get some new clothes, and don't feel bad for her -- everyone will automatically take her side anyways.

What does this have to do with niggers?

If this was bait you made it way too obvious
>can't call her right now, she's vacationing on weed nigger island with no phone
Come on dude.

This nigger is playing L in the American live-action adaption of Death Note

Yes. My friend was a P.I. He said 90% of his cases were "he's cheating on me" or stuff like that. You arenas you know, you just need your proofs to be sure

>my wife is...

That's where you fucked up...

Nope, I've see this IRL, the guy still wouldn't believe he's fucked. She's out now, he's with another hoe.

WTF am I seeing

Come on dude I barely even like anime this is fucked

The Jews in Hollywood have BLACKED anime. That is taking it too far.