What the fuck is going on in this board now? I haven't visited in a couple of days and now I see

What the fuck is going on in this board now? I haven't visited in a couple of days and now I see

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

pls explain so I can laugh harder

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

it's the shills, they are on full throttle right now

report the posts and ignore

shills getting paid extra trying to divide everyone

nothing has changed

This

Classic CTR concern trolling trying to bait infighting and division on the right.

Just ignore and hide

particularly harsh brigading by numerous groups tonight, including /leftypol/ from cripplechan, TRS and CTR, much of it has to do with richard spencer but also possibly because of p*zza*g*t*

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.
the latest meme pasta, most of the posts of these are satire

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Bot posting in every thread.

shills are shilling their strawman richard spencer

we have much more than just ctr shills now. luckily they are equally as easy to spot

this is the end of the fun and games kid we run this board now I think people like you would feel more at home on storm front

Alright Spencer, i was for Supreme Court first, but now that I've seen guys supporting it like Trump, I think it's for the best if the Nazis overturned the results.

It might have been a shill at the start but then trolls began to use it and then oldfags began to spam it to kingdom come so it would loose meaning.
If you can't stop it, meme it

Trump lost Hillary is going to be president.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

A fucking potato

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

dat get

Raided by the mentally retarded who haven't been here very long and aren't connected to the shit & feces hivemind. Standard routine.

Shills pretending to be Nazis attacking shills pretending to be oldfags that are shills pretending to be disillusioned Trump voters.

We're all kind of watching.

It's about some dude called "Richard Spencer" which nobody here has heard of or gives a fuck about.

Pizzagate seems to have struck a nerve.

continuous CTR attacks. They lost the election, so now all they can hope to do is destroy faith in Trump so that he looks like a loser from day 1.

Drumpf is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, abusive douchebag with no political experience, ill-equipped to run a business, let alone a country.

What an enlightening thread so far

I will continue laughing at the shitstorm in this case

Check em

Lots of fake natsoc shills on today. Definitely.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

Still better than that Moloch worshipping bitch puppet of Soros and the Rothschild

Thanks white supremacy leaf
14/88

Its shilllbots as well.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

Shills.

/thread

CounterIntelPro

Fucking BOOM.

le check'd

stormfags causing trouble. Nothing to see here

It's easier to understand once you realise that "shills" are not saying these things for your own benefit or to sway you. They are saying it for their own sanity. Think a little bit about the surveillance state that's being built, and who's in charge. Being anti-Trump or moderate might not always be acceptable. Even Sup Forums is probably not as safe as people think. It sounds weird, but this might be the influx of normies going underground to get their anger out somewhere. That's why I've been here since September anyway. But I'm trying to leave, and post a lot less than I used to. So they'll probably leave again too. But, the point is, it might not be for you, or to entertain you, or to convince you of anything. It might just be people dealing with the huge amounts of stress that they are feeling right now. Spencer, for example is stressing us all the fuck out and you are the target of this, because we can say these things anonymously and without getting harassed.

Wait you forgot them to fill out the captcha?

Don't you want fellow alt right brothers to see our super secret plans?

I fucking love you guys. Thank you for making this election season so fun.

>pls explain so I can laugh harder

Trump invited all the major media heads and anchors to a meeting, where he told them all, to their faces and in no uncertain terms, that they are all a bunch of lying shitbags.

since then, the media is waging a full blown jihad against Trump with the whole alt-right = white supremacy bullshit, and the board is being trolled and shilled with the same as a result

Fucking brilliant

Fucking BOOM.

Everything is alright

It's mostly bots

Just ignore it and move on

>If you can't stop it, meme it

Controlled opposition man, having some Stormfag come out and try to discredit Trump? The shills are trying to do anything they can to fuck things up. We all know what's up though. They can eat a bag of dicks.

kek

Fucking BOOM.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Fucking BOOM.

>ITT: newfags from r/the_donald don't understand ironic pasta

Just an unnecessary Roman salute and everyone goes crazy.

Alright guys, I was for Boom first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting it like 99844073, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the revelation.

>>>>lifelong

Stupid drumpfkins, once Hillary wins this November your tears will be delicious.

They act like Sup Forums can be compromised and suddenly turned into a leftist fagpit.

s h i l l s
t. shill expert

Wow Italy, you are funny today

Uh no... I think it is quite the opposite. I know that autism can cause a person to not be able to detect sarcasm, etc. Please look into it.

wew lads
will we ever see as severe a crack crumpling as we've seen during this election?
they are still throwing temper tantrums three weeks later

We certainly cant trust him with the nuclear codes.

Fucking TRUMP.

They better be ready for 8 years of it.

Former Alt-rightist here

This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness we cant let the supreme court get ahold of the nuclear codes