Is Hungary a good place to find a redpilled girlfriend?

Is Hungary a good place to find a redpilled girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
singularis.ltd.uk/bifroest/misc/homophones-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surzhyk
youtube.com/watch?v=nogNV13TA-A
youtube.com/watch?v=O-AiTV4u5zg
youtube.com/watch?v=1FWGwegXMvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Magyar girls have some of the nicest asses in the world. No niggeroo.

the idea isn't to find a redpilled girlfriend, but to make your girlfriend redpilled. women don't really have opinions of their own; they're based on strong men in their lives. be that strong man and the redpilling will occur automatically

regardless, Hungary is a shithole and the language is disgusting.

No. Not really. But if you like submissive women who will let you bang them in the butt as long as you pay for stuff and buy them things... Hungry is the place for you!

Although historically Hungarian women have fucked a lot of dudes up.

>t. Romanian/Slovak in US

Our language is closely related to finnish, except a bit more spicy.
Finnish is what Tolkien based elvish on.

Also, you can't just come to a country as a foreigner and try and find a "redpilled gf".

>Although historically Hungarian women have fucked a lot of dudes up.
enlighten me

but Finnish is disgusting too.

t. not Slovak/Romanian diaspora

>finnish
>disgusting

How can you say that the language of fucking elves is disgusting.

What do you think is non disgusting that bastardized nonphonetic mess of garbled germanic and french and latin that you call english?
The overcomplicated illogical heap of irregular verbs that is latin?
The earshatteringly painful tongue twister of consonants upon consonants interspersed with consonants that is slavic?
The unintelligible babbling of far eastern languages where everything and their opposite sound similar?
The languages of throat sounds and lalling - arabic?
The various assorted noises that make up most african languages?

Or are you some elitist who thinks that constructed languages are the only way to g and esperanto or lojban are not irrelevant.

all African languages are disgusting and so is Arabic

essentially the scientific method to learn whether or not your language is disgusting is to see if it's highlighted on this map

if your language isn't colored on the map, it's disgusting.

>slavic
>doesn't make you throw up
user.
user, i have bad news for you.
you're retarded.

only certain Slavic languages are disgusting, like Polish and maybe Czech and Slovak.

Serbian and Russian are god-tier

they are all pretty fucking damn similar.
and you cannot call english a beautiful language with a straight face.

English may not be beautiful but it's an objectively good language, and is very easy to learn and use. no mr. bone's wild ride of noun cases

Budapest is unironically one of the best cities in the world and women are pretty good looking.

The language is shit tier though. There are beautiful women in all eastern euro countries though.

w2c

You got it wrong, kiddo. Russian is disgusting teeth-chewing orkish. Czech actually sounds like a proper language.

>English may not be beautiful but it's an objectively good language, and is very easy to learn and use. no mr. bone's wild ride of noun cases
AHAHHAHAHAA
AHAHhahahhaHAhAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHAHAhahhaAHAH
ghoti=fish

you eternal anglos actually believe this.

colour.
aluminium.
an historical event.

english is an insufferable bastardized mess of french and latin words with germanic grammar.

Romania what are you doing.

Budapest has some beautiful buildings, but overall it's not pretty.

The hungarian language is above scrutiny though.

He is clearly mad.

hyvää päivää cousin

sure, if you have a fetish for diacritics and consonants. do not address me again you filthy elf

I have a doctor friend from Hungary. It's an interesting place. She's doesn't lose her shit when I say stuff that's culturally against the norm. I mentioned "The Rational Male" & she read it then sent a five paragraph email about how correct it was.

She's probably not redpilled by your standards. But still most certainly a step up from Germans.

>Hungarian
>closely related to Finnish
Nope.

i do derive sexual excitement from consonants, i can't lie.

Slavic sounds like you're fucking drunk and about to throw up all that nasty borschtsh you just ate. Almost as bad as hungarian. Gray out all that green.

>it's another "steppe nomad surrounded by Slavs and Turkics for all history tells me that my language is bad for having diverse origins" episode

Stop arguing for fucks sake. Who the fuck cares what others think of us? What good does that to you?

Stay tha fuck where you are.

Ok - so I don't know how redpilled they are. But with an almost 50/50 split between Christian's & Muslims and lots of previous tension they should be pretty practical about life.

I have seen half a dozen women from Lebanon who looked 35 who were actually 55 - 60. It's a well known fact locally that they age extremely well.

I'm an ethno-Hungarian born in the US and was considering attaining Hungarian citizenship, what's a good way to start learning Hungarian?

listen and understand, pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw

He could rescue a szekeler loli from the eternal gyppo

Duolingo is the only way you're going to start learning it.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA you can't be serious

>MUUUUH HERITAGE

if you don't speak Hungarian and you don't practice Hungarian culture then you aren't an ethnic Hungarian

ethnic is not a genetic term like Americans think it is.

It is though.
Not as closely as english and german, but the melody of the language, as well as some of its grammar, not to mention the roots of the most ancient words are the same.

>tells me that my language is bad for having diverse origins
I didn't say that.
The problem was not with english incorporating elements from other languages, it was with it doing so in an inconsistent and illogical manner.

Any language that can't be phonetically read is garbage.

phonetic languages are like training-wheels languages for babies or retards.

speaking a phonetic language is the literal equivalent of driving a car with automatic transmission. you should be ashamed

>Any language that can't be phonetically read is garbage.

Yep agree english has too many homophones.

singularis.ltd.uk/bifroest/misc/homophones-list.html

Duolingo is a really fund free place to start. And when you're ready for help from native speakers check out italki.

>phonetic languages are like training-wheels languages for babies or retards.

Thats's why every nigger can learn english but not everyone can speak for example chinese or japanese?

Face it your language is easy.

>speaking a phonetic language is the literal equivalent of driving a car with automatic transmission. you should be ashamed
Language is not there to test your mettle.
Language is there to efficiently and effectively communicate concepts to others in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
French does the second part.
Latin does a tiny bit of both.
English similarly.
Hungarian is very efficient and ok on the second part.
Finnish is pretty good in both, but gets deduction for double vowels.

English is easy, that's one reason why it's a good language. it's not unnecessarily complicated for reasons that add no additional value, like Chinese or Japanese which are both absolute trash garbage languages that should be outlawed.

I agree on every point except that Hungarian and Finnish are aesthetically pleasing but that's a purely subjective opinion so you can shit on me

That's
>color
>aluminum
>a historical event
you filthy yurospic. Speak English.

They're distantly related.

I really want a slavic qt. Probably in Ukraine because i can fly there without a visa.

Ukranians are budget-tier Russians though. Just get the real thing.

there are lots of Russians in Ukraine though. he could go to Odessa or even Donetsk or Luhansk

> Chinese or Japanese which are both absolute trash garbage languages that should be outlawed.

Comes from a language with stuff like:

>Knight - Night
>Aisle - Isle

How is that not retarded?

You should add some more letters to your alphabet (ye you use the latin one but you should better get another one)

>Knight - Night
>Aisle - Isle

it's easy to understand if you're not retarded. once you learn the difference it's not something that you'll confuse twice.

>You should add some more letters to your alphabet (ye you use the latin one but you should better get another one)

I agree English and to a greater extent all Germanic languages should use a non-Latin alphabet.

FULL
U
L
L

I feel like any Russian living in Ukraine has to have some kind of inferiority complex though. You know, like Canadians.

They also probably speak garbled Russian ruined by living outside of the Motherland.

I wouldn't risk it.

Jsi holka? Miluju tě.

there is a kind of garbled Russian/Ukrop mix that is distinct from Great Russian called Surzhyk

Russians in Odessa speak much the same as Russians in Vladivostok. it's a remarkably homogeneous language.

>I agree on every point except that Hungarian and Finnish are aesthetically pleasing but that's a purely subjective opinion so you can shit on me
Well... i have no idea how anyone can think that languages with
Brzęczyszczykiewicz
and similar things are more aesthetically pleasing than something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=nogNV13TA-A

Directors at Daimler Benz and Chrysler have announced an agreement to adopt English as the preferred language for communications, rather than German, which was another possibility.

As part of the negotiations, directors at Chrysler conceded that English spelling has some room for improvement and have accepted a five-year phase-in plan.

In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Also, the hard "c" will be replased with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but komputers have one less letter.

There will be growing kompany enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replased by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 persent shorter.

In the third year, DaimlerKhrysler akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reash the stage where more komplikated shanges are possible.

DaimlerKhrysler will enkourage the removal of double letters, whish have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"'s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps sush as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" by "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "o", and similar shanges vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis, and employes vil find it ezi to kommunikat viz eash ozer.

Ov kors al supliers vil be expekted to us zis for all busines komunikation via DaimlerKhrysler.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru ...

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

>sideways Italy

>redpilled
>would date a foreigner

I follow this Hungarian girl on twitter who's always liking my posts. She goes offroading and shooting regularly with her mum. I think I can convince her to move to Australia and marry me.

No.
Most Hungarian women are horrible bipolar golddiggers.
As are most women in general.

Woman who are into nationalist stuff wouldn't date a foreigner.

>anyone
>moving to australia
user.
not that that country isn't beautiful and exotic, but anyone wanting to settle there permanently must be insane....

>Portuguese
>not disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=O-AiTV4u5zg

Technically a red pilled girl would not marry a foreigner dude.

post more Hungarian qt3.14159356259s

What about romanian gipsy whores?

>tongue twister of consonants upon consonants interspersed with consonants that is slavic
You mean western slavic. youtube.com/watch?v=1FWGwegXMvU

So you are saying they are the fucking leafs of the Slavic world?

If the foreign guy is white and redpilled then him being foreign should be the least of her issues.

Lots of people in Ukraine speak more pigin dialects than proper ukrainean or russian.

European nationalists are different than you.
Their main focus is often their nation.
A hungarist girl probably wouldn't date anyone whom she doesn't consider Hungarian.

That makes a lot more sense. The more nationalistic the country, the more redpilled they are and they are a lot more conservative as well. However, a nation with no identity, they are a lot more likely to go for a foreigner, hence sluts sucking exotic cocks with men nothing to work for. See Canada or Ukraine, nations with no identity.