Who is this Brazillian Poster and What Does He Want?

Please Screenshot This Thread

Online covert operators, who specialize in social engineering techniques, have been working against our efforts in the last month.
I am posting here due to necessity, because they have suppressed exposure in other boards that they control. This is critical information. People trying to suppress this conversation shouldn't be trusted. Never trust people who want to stop conversations. You can disagree with me - but don't try to stop it, watch for their language patterns that will try to stop real discussions.

JTRIG (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group) is running an active operation against this board, and related ones, to spread disinformation, and to disseminate our group. assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1021430/the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new.pdf Is where you read their training manual. You'll need this, because I'll be referencing pages, as we go.
Further proof about JTRIG, is NBC's own investigation into them:
eff.org/files/2014/04/09/20140207-nbc-gchq_honey_trap_cyber_attack_background_on_jtrig.pdf
Sample of PDF here: imgur.com/a/s6gMS imgur.com/a/vAE27 imgur.com/a/BhQsC
(the PDF has 50 pages, read that instead. Issues doing batch updates with imgur, keep getting 503s)

We were warned of this 2 years ago from leaks. No one knew back then that we had a real world example. Today, we do. Today is the day we bring them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/BR/
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results./
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

He's just a shitposting huemonkey, m8

Alright guys, I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right but now that Trump has Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Well what do you know?

Back then, we couldn't pin point them running an operation, today we can.
Using machine learning software (really basic), you can monitor their post history. Look for instances of them discrediting others, vs helping others (very easy to do with basic language filters). I've been using some rudimentary tools to evaluate accounts so far. A common trend is: Mimicry. If they fail to re-frame your arguments, they resort to name calling, and emotional insults.

JTRIG, we have compromised your mission. You will be held accountable as an individual, your superior does not respect you, and you will be the first hung out to dry. You will be put in prison for your knowing involvement, and promises from your superiors will not help you. The bullshit they taught you, is a bunch of garbage, being coached to you by con-artists. You can't fake empathy, unfortunately, you can fool many, but you can't fool us all.
You've never met anyone like us before JTRIG.
Good news about this, funny enough. If JTRIG is here, we have been completely validated in our efforts. This is more than a USA Corruption case. This is a worldwide issue, and we are probably onto something very legit in the scope of worldwide abuse exposure.
To people reading this. Think carefully when they try to discredit me. They're first going to try to copy me, they are going to repeat something I said recently (compare post histories). Next, they will try to discredit me. Next they will try to appeal to moderates, as a last resort.
When they attack me, I wan't you to compare rhetoric. I'm asking you people investigate, I'm not leading personal attacks.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Former Alt-rightist here, This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

Alright guys, I was for Trump, but now that I have seen your demonstrably severe schizophrenia I'll just do whatever you say so you don't hurt me.

Alright guys, I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right but now that Trump has Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

kek

It's a bot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/BR/

wtf I love bots now

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis sucking his cock and balls like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Cock slapped his bitch ass comb over for results.

Botnet wants this to get slid

bump

bump for justice

BUMP

>people think this is a shill bot

NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE DON"T BE REAL PLEASE WE WERE WINNING WE WERE WINNING NO NO NO TRUMP PLEASE BE PRESIDENT

Jesus, over 14 pages of this... started today, too.

Daily reminder that the mods from the_donald and r/wikileaks have all been changed on the very day that Assange went offline.

Daily reminder that there has been no PGP signed messages from wikileak's twitter since Assange went offline.

Daily reminder that the mods are The_Donald just posted saying that talking about Assange and Pizzagate is considered offtopic because "this sub is about Donald Trump". A few lines later he goes on about how it's A-OKAY to talk about Hillary Clinton though in, you know, the sub about Donald Trump but not about the wellbeing of the one guy he owes the election to. He also goes on and on about how this decision is to avoid clutter in the sub and to not make it lose credibility as if libshit reddit has ever owed it any. And while concerns about assange are "clutter", apparently re-re-re-re-re-re-reposting things such as Hillary fainting is A-OKAY though.

Daily reminder that Assange has not been seen since the day he went offline, whereas he used to show up at the window all the time.

Daily reminder that newest wikileaks files don't match precommitment hashes, meaning that they are NOT the original files and have been tempered with.

Daily reminder that on the day Assange's internet got cut down, we have witnessed one of the biggest DDoS attacks of history that took down entire DNS servers and most likely tempered with Assange's dead man switch.

Daily reminder that wikileak's bitcoin wallet has been emptied 3 days ago.

Daily reminder that mods at r/wikileaks and r/whereisassange have been banning people that are raising concerns on his whereabouts.

Daily reminder that in every single thread about Assange here there as been an italian flag, among some others from the US, trying to reframe what people say in a bad way to discredit them just like CTR shills loved to do.

Daily reminder that you're being played and everything from reddit through wikileaks is compromised.

Daily reminder that they won.

keek

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

RICHARD IS KING OF POL

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

FPBP

Whether or not this is true, we ignore him now, he is being used against us and so fuck it

they think they can win, look how they wriggle against us. We will shut their lying Jew mouths once and for all.

They underestimate our power.

HE IS THE KING OF POL!

YOU EITHER HAIL RICHARD OR YOU GET OUT BOY

Weaponized autsim n memes

AMERICANS DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU HERE

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS

It's literally nothing.

I'm With Her now.

Sup Forums BTFO

it's a trap

Bump

i smell trollception
the brazilian is very likely an australian behind a proxy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results./

God damn it.

Don't trust mods, mods are compromised

Take a close look at this photo, it's the people who threw the nazi salutes

Now look at this video youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

It's the same people claiming they are jews.

Fuck you faggot and go back to your fucking cardboard box

Faggot alert

Shared that vid in Twitter. When will I be shut down.

They've split their message so much because of Sup Forums's chaos so they ended up diluting their effort

It all started with concerned trolling and the_donald fags who lurk here jumped on the bandwagon since they didn't know who richard was to begin with.

BUMP

BAMP

>REL TO USA, AUS, CAN, GBR, NZL
Now everything suddenly makes sense. I mean breath-taking, impossible, staggering amount of shitposting coming from mentioned countries.

Alright guys Im still a trump supporter cause I think that he's gonna clean up this mess as soon as he can appoint a new AG

I kept trying to tell people this earlier. I hadn't even seen the vid yet, but the guy on the left is such a Shlomo. Just look at him.

>round 2
you'll have brought it upon yourselves and you don't mean enough to anybody to even be in a dedicated painting and get passed around and remembered

both your allies and your enemies cannot fucking wait to forget about you

BUMP

They combined are also the single biggest combined threat to internet privacy and freedoms we have ever known.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

RICHARD SPENCER = HERO

Let us be clear, if you don't support this man:

You don't support Trump.

You don't support white people.

You don't support the alt-right.

You don't support Sup Forums.

This man is literally the brains behind our movement and the media and shills are trying to demonize him DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES

Check out the video when you can.

It's the same guys for sure. The guy who has his face covered is difficult to ID based off the video because the video shows his blazer miscoloured but you can tell by the style of the buttons.

I just watched it. That's a smoking gun if I've ever seen one. We need to spread that shit everywhere.

fucking lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
posting in case anyone missed it

poor tila they're using her

or is she a cia girl?

anyone with video editing skills lurking? that vid + that pic (and any others) + short explanation of what it is for normies (news clip of the event or something maybe) all in one would be perfect and easy to spread

Alt right faggots will lose in the end. Enjoy your cum guzzling now.

haven't followed it too closely but the impression I got is that she overdosed on redpills and went off the rails a while back

or was sent off the rails

take your pick

AAAAND here comes the assangefags shitting the threads with stale pasta and zero proof

fuck off faggots we talking about real problems here

assangefags and pizzatards btfo

how will they ever recover

my anime posting account was banned a while back but she was my little friend and talked to me almost every day

i think she's a lot cleverer than people say she is

Rented server for VPN from Brazil.
During the election CTR used VPNs from Canada, thats why there were always dumb leafs shilling.

it was five eyes too

>trying to get range banned topkek

agreed

seems like the bot was banned by mods,