youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/hillary-attack-dog-david-brock-plotting-billionaire-donors-kick-trumps-ass
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/
youtube.com/watch?v=vF20sjV8_FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9bdoSwlUg
youtube.com/watch?v=qi1df15VmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

Donald Trump

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

yikes
Trump is in trouble

Time to sleep Ameribros

>Trump disavowed
Thank you, Donald. I am finally free.

we were conned Sup Forums, didn't we?

TRS and ctr funded by soros and managed by brock.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/hillary-attack-dog-david-brock-plotting-billionaire-donors-kick-trumps-ass

DFC FOR EMPEROR TRUMP

DFC FOR EMPEROR TRUMP

DFC FOR EMPEROR TRUMP

DFC FOR EMPEROR TRUMP

awoo~~

Fuck Richard Spencer and fuck the alt-right

Sup Forums is a board of peace

So now that Trump has flipped on 80% of his campaign promises do you people still support him?

Reminder that this board is getting shilled hard. Stop falling for divide and conquer tactics.

I really hope they start shit. It'll be another liberal ass holocaust when no fraud is discovered.

What is with these shills and Richard Spencer bullshit? Who is paying for this wave of faggotry?

I've been on the Sup Forumss every day for the last two or three years and never heard of this faggot until recently.

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

Dahnald I'll hold them off! Besides, I got some shitposts of my own

Nyaa-woovment~!
>all I've had today is liqour and pizza

I want to die.

source pls

its for homework

>Sup Forums is a board of peace
I agree.

has trump been cucking any? taking back anything he said?

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Never thought about that, but shit would be hard to hide, plus what if they discovered it? Shit would get hot in here.

I could do that, and then hide them until I could finally move out and be open about my gun hobby desire. Then again I could just hold firm and pray I whether the upcoming storm in Chicago until things calm down, and I can focus on money to get out of here.

>99841123
From last hread, my thoughts on it. I think the leaf is right in that the only way to win is not to play, aka don't play by their rules. But overcoming the Nazi stigma is just about the most difficult thing to do.

This is the next step of their plan. They've realized now that nationalism must be destroyed if they are to complete their global interests. They thought it was dead but it made a comeback recently and they are shocked. But they are patient.

I think it will be 1933...but the purge will be of the "Nazis" aka the nationalists, right-wingers, non-cuckservatives.

I think they're prepping for it now. They're already forcing a split on the right, forcing Trump to disavow the "alt-right" aka turning him into a "cuckservative." Creating cracks and disunity in the right. The media is pushing this hard. All part of the narrative.

First they split Trump from his power base, then they crush the power base. Trump can't defend them without being called a Nazi. Other nationalists then cannot leverage Trump's success for their own success. Trump will be hemmed in as much as possible to a cuckservative role. They will throw him bones here and there, but they will not let him be a populist nationalist leader without having him be directly supporting Nazis. You see their game? They can set the "Nazi" bar wherever they like, and this limits the Overton window automatically.

Right now they are using the media to wage the war. They're waiting until they get back in the White House. Then, they will obliterate right-wingers in this country with domestic terrorism and new hate speech crimes. Not all conservatives, just the "extreme" ones aka the non-cuckservatives. Cuckservatives will cheer this because they are desperate to be loved by their masters, the left, and desperate to not be associated with the big bad scary "Nazis" as the media calls nationalists.

Watch and see. And talk about how to stop it

You might be surprised who is false flagging the Richard Spencer salutes... Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

TRS
R
S

The right stuff aka le ebin alt right

K

Please share

Jews False Flagging as Nazis at NPI Meeting

This is What Controlled Opposition Looks Like

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/

I hope that Trump bullies the British government until they relent and make Nigel the US ambassador.

I'd like to know how you came up with that figure

YOUR THREADLY REBUTTAL.

If something needs to be fixed, I need more than "this sucks lol" give me specifics

Morning
>Kellyanne says Trump doesn't want to pursue Clinton email charges
>Doesn't mean that Chaffetz won't pursue charges
>DOJ can still investigate
>Family of San Antonio officer that was shot says Trump called to offer condolences
>Trump cancels meeting with NY Times over twitter
>Says it was because they changed terms and conditions at the last moment
>"Not nice!"
>Then changes his mind and says he'll do the interview
>Prebius had wrongly told Trump the conditions had changed
>Trump tweets: Great meetings will take place today at Trump Tower concerning the formation of the people who will run our government for the next 8 years.
>8 years
>Trump tweets: I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I've gotten to know him well--he's a greatly talented person who loves people!
Afternoon
>Trump meets with NYT
>Dodges swarm of reporters by entering back door
>Trump tells NYT he disavows alt right
>Says he has an "open mind" on Paris climate agreement
>"Doesn't feel very strongly" on prosecuting Hillary
>Says US should not be a nation builder
>UK says Farage won't be ambassador to the US
Tonight
>Carson says he's been offered a job at HUD
>Spokesman for Carson says he'll consider it
>Kellyanne says she's been offered a "big position" in the Trump administration
>Hillary campaign considers challenging election results
>Computer scientists say machines may have been hacked or tampered with in 3 states
>Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
>No proof of tampering
>Just "a suspicious pattern"
>Nate Chromium says it's probably bullshit
>Deadlines for filing for recount
>Wisconsin is Friday
>Pennsylvania is Monday
>Michigan is next Wednesday

>Dahnald I'll hold them off! Besides, I got some shitposts of my own

Lol fucking kek if that's real.

>linking cernovich

Are the shills gone?

Apparently not.

REMINDER: Trump is doing the smart thing and not getting personally involved a potential prosecution of Hillary, like Obama did. All he has to do is stay out of Sessions' way, who has made it very clear that he intends to audit the original investigation and review the evidence and then call a grand jury if the evidence is sufficient, which we know it is.

The President is not supposed to be weighing in on an ongoing investigation. The Justice Dept is supposed to have some degree of autonomy, not be dictated to like Obama and Nixon have done in the past. Trump himself getting involved could taint the potential prosecution with an appearance of impropriety or political persecution. Which is exactly what happened when Obama got so involved in the email investigation, the entire investigation is now suspect and needs auditing.

Not to mention, he wants to avoid Obama preemptively pardoning or scrubbing evidence and putting up roadblocks in his way.

Sessions on the Clinton investigation, pretty obvious he's gonna pursue this: youtube.com/watch?v=vF20sjV8_FQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9bdoSwlUg

Unless President Trump directly intervenes to obstruct the investigation like Obama, she's fucked.

I agree

Fuck MSM labels.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. That is all.

>You're delusional if you think that "hiding your power level" as far as that shit is concerned works. Jared Taylor has been the soul of politeness, never said a single word against the Jews, and calmly and rationally laid out truths about racial differences.

>Guess what? He gets treated exactly like a goose-stepping Nazi by the media. It makes no fucking difference.

>We are never going to win by playing by their rules and letting them intimidate us.

I think a lot of Sup Forums is keen on keeping a bit low-key with the full redpill for now because it knows we're in uncharted territory.

2016 has been the Barbarossa for nationalism, and the right. It's made great inroads into destroying political correctness, identity politics, and globalism, better than we ever could've dreamed a few months ago, but we've never pushed this far so fast before.

It's acceptable to temporarily halt our advance in one sector of ideology if it means stabilizing the rest of the front and waiting for our ideological and PR logistics to catch up.

We can't let details like 'full-redpill' consume us yet, it would be the equivalent of continuing the drive to Moscow in November without sufficient supplies or air cover.

We wait until Spring, when Trump has non-Hitler-tier policies on the table that softly redpill normies and that make it more acceptable to call out (((academia))) and race-baiting politics, then we continue the offensive.

That said, the (((MsM))) 'alt-right' narrative needs to be discredited and shut down asap by any means necessary.

Milo's college tour showed us the faces of the would-be poster-children of the alt-right, and they're essentially nu-males with contrarian views.

Name one

i can't believe ted cruz made me laugh

How do you feel about this?

Gross. Atleast post Iowa if you're going to post disgusting cowtits.

I'd be sick to myself if we needed to remind Sup Forums let along /ptg that the God-emperor has given us no reason to doubt him.

And your threadly reminder that both are fine, DFC is just objectively better.

This whole board is literally collapsing and the mods aren't doing fucking anything about it.

Is it really time to leave to cripplechan? I don't think we can be saved at this point

Don't let the shills get you down TNN

They are starting to get their bantz game up.

They have learned to harness the ways of the Anglo

>Thank you, Donald. I am finally free.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

THIS IS THE FAGGOTRY I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Who is paying for this and how do we fuck them up?

>Not having fun with shills
cmon lad

Pathetic.

it's an exercise in futility to label Sup Forums

we're an amalgamation of many peoples

Trump has expanded the window of banter, all other politicians are now a little safer to shitpost on twitter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qi1df15VmCs
2 minutes in and this is already one of the cutest Trump videos I've seen. I love this man.

David Brock

It's for the newfags and shills

Whoa there, careful with that death rune, buddy, you might curse somebody.

I used to be an alt-right centipede like you guys, but then I heard that Trump disavowed based Richard Spencer. I guess I'm a #KookForDuke now...

>I think a lot of Sup Forums is keen on keeping a bit low-key with the full redpill for now because it knows we're in uncharted territory.

Concern constipation.

Sup Forums is always right; Sup Forums always wins.

>If something needs to be fixed, I need more than "this sucks lol" give me specifics

You are beautiful no matter what they say fampie. Keep up the great work!

BREAKING NEWS: NIKKI HALEY TO BECOME UN AMBASSADOR

>Supreme Court overturned the results.
LOL

Yeah I'm sure the House and Senate would have nothing to say about that

We keep winning

That shit is just disgusting

>Reminder that this board is getting shilled hard. Stop falling for divide and conquer tactics.

>Reminder that this board is getting shilled hard. Stop falling for divide and conquer tactics.

Arresting Hillary. Obamacare. Border wall. Deportations. Paris Agreement. Muslim ban. Global warming. Draining the swamp.

Pay no attention to concern shilling. The God Emperor has no earthly reason to betray us. He has money, he has influence, he has power, he has everything. He has the world in his hand, and he got it by telling us we would be made great again.
I would take a bullet for this man. He outlined his 100 days already, and pledged not to deviate from it. He has EARNED our trust.

still a board of peace doh

How can you guys support Trump when he's publicly defended Israel and Netanyahu was optimistic about American-Israeli relations that had deteriorated under the Obama administration?

>inb4 fuck off nazi

If you don't want to exterminate jews, you're probably some newfag who doesn't belong on this board.

It will balance out eventually. Have patience

>SCOOP
Is this code word for ((source))?

I feel like its missing something

Like grilled onions would sound dank on that

>more money will save the left
ayy lmao

>a retreat of sorts
Knowing Democrat donors, it's probably some kiddy diddler island.

Iowa is not the last word in cowtits though she does have a great rack- I mean cannons.

Still got it reversed my friend.
Try again.

Yare yare daze...

>Trump will never come to the defense of White America

I've only see pictures like pic related so his actual face looks so strange now.

We are entering the final part of phase 3

We are still in election mode. The election season just started.

REAL JEWS SUPPORT TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE

So is it true that Trump is not pursuing criminal investigations against clinton?

You forgot this.

Fucking sucks.

kek

I hope this shit with Spencer dies down soon. Im taking a break from here

(((Shain)))

>It's for the newfags and shills

*Roman salute*

And we are going to make giving proper honors great again.

I've always hated that caricature of Sup Forums

Thanks, it doesn't bother me at all, just saying I sometimes miss stuff and so if a story has changed or something is wrong just say how it's changed or wrong

>still posting disgusting stuff

no

That's a fake tweet