Took the Pill

Sup Forums, how do I get out of this? I feel like I'm going insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Convert to Islam.

That's part of life. Suck it up.

You don't go back the ride never ends

You don't. Once you have taken the red pill there is no going back. You cannot unring the bell. Ignorance was bliss but now you cannot escape the harsh reality that is the Truth. Learn to accept it.

I thought it would be over after the election, but here I am. Almost bed time. Still here. Fuck. I don't even smoke pot anymore. I'm still here.

nothing changed since yesterday.
nothing in your world has changed meaningfully in any way.
all that has changed is your perception of the world.
you have new information to process, it's no big deal.
your mind will adapt to your new senses.
you can get right with this, or you can go over the edge.
and while leaping from the precipice might sound like the easier route i promise you it's not.
just know that nothing has changed in your life.
everything is still roughly the same in your immediate vicinity.

There are no breaks on this train friend

>2040
>Turn on TV
>BLACKED videos on every channel
>put my copy of GTA BLACKED into the disc drive
>gain combo points for running over as many white males as possible as Menace Clan - Kill Whitey plays on loop
>hear doorbell ring and my blue haired wife opens the door
>Tyrone enters wearing Deluxe King Tut Headpiece and matching overalls
>"time 2 prep da bull white boi" as he pulls out his BBC for the 3rd cuckold session of the day
>decide to make a run for it
>jump through the back window as Tyrone pursues with uzi submachine gun
>escape by hiding in a dustbin, hear sirens in the distance getting closer
>suddenly remember I'm wearing my mandatory cuckboi 2000 ankle tracker bracelet but its fastened too securely to remove
>"looky looky, we've got a runner - grab the handcuffs Deshawn"
>sent to internment camp for diversity reeducation training

Take another

It's a hard pill to swallow and your outlook on life will never be the same again.
>ywn look at minorities, LGTBIT+, degenerates, women, mixed race people, couples with pets as children the same way ever again.

Everytime you see media featuring degeneracy, interracial couples, "refugees", anti-white racism, feminism, the first thing that comes to mind is (((them))) somehow being tied to it.

Sup Forums is not a hugbox or echo chamber; far from it. This place is a hurtbox because every day you come here you're reminded of what really goes on in the world. Where we're heading.

You will never stop thinking about. No amount of mind altering substances will work. You don't want to think about it, yet it consumes you.

Welcome to Sup Forums, the last bastion of free speech where you can discuss things without fear of persecution by authorities or SJW's.

It's inexplicably uncomfortable to walk through life now. I mean, I know how to enjoy it and continue to be motivated to do what I love. Yet, in the back of my mind I can't avoid thinking how uncanny it is seeing this wide divide of people who think the way I used to prior to taking the pill.

I think I could just take a small nibble of the pill and step out. Maybe do a little taste tasting here in there. But I just kept dibbling at it.

It's worse to think that I'm likely the only black guy in my family who thinks this way.

Heavy stuff

We will either look back on this in 2040 and laugh at such a quaint notion or we will wish for it

Yeah it's pretty shitty at first but you'll get used to it. Remain calm, reevaluate your friendships and relationships and go live your new life. Start a business that will put your new found out look to good use. No sense in wasting away because trp changed the way you think.

We need chambers Trump

The small nibble is an illusion. Eventually you'll find you've unknowingly taken the whole lot. Not that's a bad thing, the shock will come and go. It's more so about what can I do with this now?
Don't lost faith just because you're black. There are many out there with a similar mindset. Maybe not as aware as you are, but given that they can already see through things it won't take much more effort to show them reality.
I don't want to quote Alex Jones, but you're breaking the conditioning.
If always in doubt, have a look at pic related. This is what I'm sure many black people would like to strive towards, rather than the attitude below we're trying to crush relentlessly.

So much this! I'm glad someone is understanding what I'm going through. As racy as my mind is right now, the positive I've been seeking has been through trying to heal/wake my black people. I'm trying to figure out how to talk to them without shoving the whole pill in their mouth. like, please just think for a second and stop living in this victimized mindset.

Thank you, I am temporarily relaxed!

Grow up. Suck it up. Then take the Black Pill.

You come out of that sane, not a whole lot can get you down user.

Yo. I relate to this so hard.

Be a fucking man and have a beer.

>took the redpill
>expecting it to stop

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

And to add on, I've found humour to be a my best weapon in feeding black people the red pill.

For example, Boondocks can be out little out of pocket, but black people have listened to some messages it has even when comical.

Chris Rock was another good example with his "Black people vs Niggas" stand up. Painful truth, but humorously put that people were willing to listen.

Honestly? How deep was the state of denial if you are already having a mental brakedown just because you consumed a tiny whiny redpill?

>I feel like I'm going insane.
thats because you are. Follow what you now know to what the democrats and media have been telling you, follow the logic all the way up to the destruction of the planet. and then settle the fuck down man.

dude, are parents are character actors for the state. They think we're brainwashed and insane

You don't. Learn to live with it. Or cuckout.

The ultimate red-pill is to fully consume and understand all red-pilled propaganda and after careful thought reject it outright because its completely retarded.

I call it the matrix reloaded

what we are told day in and day out is a hologram of reality. Once you go back down the time line, see the footage for yourself, see the stories that get buried underneath the official narrative, read the documents yourself and follow the money, reality reveals itself.

basically this. But even after doing this, its hard to shake the idea that the whitehouse is full of rats

>How deep was the state of denial if you are already having a mental brakedown just because you consumed a tiny whiny redpill?

>heh, you think you're redpilled kid? im several levels of reality above you, try to keep up

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&feature=youtu.be

>guzzles the liquid jew in an attempt to reach manhood
absolutely degenerate

Did you figure out the democrats are all satan worshippers yet?

>dude, are parents are character actors for the state.
I rather think that most parents are just puppets that have been brainwashed by the government and media so they could pass these ideals to their children. They do not do this consciously, they just do not know any better. Protip: Most parents can be redpilled too.
>They think we're brainwashed and insane.
Nothing new there. The only way to cover from this is not to let anyone know that you have seen the light. This however makes it a bit dificult to pass on the redpill, this is why I don't give a shit anymore if someone thinks that I am insane. Also, made it quite easy since most of the ppl have thought that I am a looney since I was at gradeschool.

Trump won 10-15% of the black vote desu

*meant to say the black male vote

red pilled black people will saved Black america. They literally have the hardest job in the world. Good luck bruv.

Sit back.
Relax.
Then let Richard Spencer fuck you in the ass

Then please, enlighten me. I am not claiming that I actually know everything or that I would be "100% redpilled", dunno if this can even be achieved. How ever I have seen enough shit and because of it I doubt that there is anything that can shock me anymore. It has been like this since I was a kid and I have grown a bit numb during these past 30 years, yet I am still learning more.

There are alway grains of truth in every red-pilled idea, but they are always magnified to an absolutist and extreme position. Truth is always found in-between.

you aren't alone user. Many black people are waking up to the red pill.

I am the master of the black pill.

STAY WOKE SENPAI
real niga hours click that mf like button

No shit, this is why keep coming back. Always some kind of fire drill going on. When will they stop? already know the answer.

Kill yourself, nigger

>mfw I still can't get over the thought of eternal oblivion

whatever you do, don't stop following the white rabbit.

you're already this far keep going on this never ending train. its for the best

No goin' back, bud

>mfw Black Brass pill

Sign up to help in the construction of the wall and work and live alongside like minded patriots

My advice, read everything, I mean everything, even things that you might not wont to aggree with(mainly the race realism) then realize that by the fact that you can understand and not imedeatly reject it know that you are above that. From there you need to understand that the wounds in BA was fermented by the Dems for MANY years and they were destroyed by their horrid policies.

The only real way to heal BAs are to rid the Demoncrats control of them and get the nuclear family back in action.

I was redpilled towards my own race before I even knew what it was, and I knew something was screwy as a child of single parent I somehow excelled while the rest lagged behind, the sad fact I came to is that the leaders of the black community are possibly going to be mulattos. But that might be for the best until a distant future.

Another thing, dont hate the WNs that post here, I don't seem them as the evil boogymen but concerned for either personal safety or civil longevity, I feel if the BA in america could just...purge the gangland elements, the option could open up of fixing the burned bridge.

Underrated

lol this is so cheesy. Jesus Christ ... yeah kid, you are a real rebel now that you "red pilled" what a bunch of beta faggots.

>Most parents can be redpilled too.
Can confirm, my dad was pretty conservative anyway, baptist christian. A few mentions of jewish tricks once or twice just to break the ice about the subject was enough. His natural, baptist christian inclinations took over, and he must have read Martin Luther's "On the Jews and their Lies" since because he's just as happy as I am to talk about Jewish tricks now.

If you're not a complete idiot knobhead who has done something to earn the hatred or disrespect of your parents, they probably love you quite a lot, they will hear you out.

Just don't come at them with "Gas the kikes, race war now" straight off the bat like an autist and things should go smoothly.

This is just the tip of the iceberg kid, yeah nah you will feel different and might get ridiculed just don't go full autism and remain somewhat objective you'll probably start to make subconscious connections between things and think differently but you're not the only one

How'd that tsunami treat ya yesterday japan?

>street sign master

You are.
The insanity has become the new norm.

get /comfy/, it's with you forever

Relax. It'll hurt for a few months. It's normal. Then you'll ascend once you know yourself.

there is no going back. choose your path forward.

pic very fucking related

Nothing happened dipshit

At least our people are not fat faggots who voted in an orange piece of shit.

Yeah you're just short faggots voting for yellow pieces of shit, forever being the second best island nation on earth after us.

smug, and lots of it. It soothes the pain.

I shouldve takeb the bluepill

Always remember that Islam is the ultimate redpill.

>no feminists
>no faggots
>no traps
>no feminists again
>no more controlling the men using pussy
>price of the pussy disappears
>hell for women
>paradise for men.
>even the ugly anons can get 10/10 waifu because women aren't allowed to choose anything.

Sure but
>muh free market and entrepreneurship
>all money goes "close to god" as in up in the social hierarchy to the leaders
>you'll get some chicks to bang but they will cut the sensitive part of your dick off
>the book says nothing about how hot the chicks are.
>the higher religious leaders are exempt from circumcision and they get first pick from the hottie girls
>mfw Islam turns out to be the greatest scam in the history of man
>mud skins don't even know because they think reading the manual of Islam is hard

You spend a few sleepless nights shivering in fetal position but then it becomes the new normal.

You don't.