Holy shit so this guy is your leader? The elusive man himself has appeared. This guy is a literal NAZI...

Holy shit so this guy is your leader? The elusive man himself has appeared. This guy is a literal NAZI, he wants to kill all non-white people, he has horrible views and you people are SUCH SCUM for following him.

I can't believe this is happening, how could you ALL DO THIS?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krVWLOew434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, abusive douchebag with no political experience, ill-equipped to run a business, let alone a country.,,,,,,

Please just fuck off and die

Damn. Now that you put it like that, I just want to move to Toronto and wear a dress.

Fuck Drumpf, Fuck Andrew Anglin and Fuck White People.

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

the eternal leaf strikes again

NPI was pretty legit guys. Not going to lie

Ask Julia Ioffe

KYS op you shill poofter

he an actual nigger though

Oyyyyyy veeyyyyyyy! Chaim! It's annudah shoah! Help! I'm being electrocuted! Er, steamed! No, gassed! By Yacob and Moshe I won't be shoah'd like the last six times I was gassed!

Where did he even come from? He's clearly ontrolled opposition designed to give the alt-right a leader that can be taken down by the media.

Anyone who can rub two brain cells together know how fucking stupid it is to say "Heil Trump" and salute him in the name of the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""(((Alt-right)))"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Former Alt-rightist here, This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

Who else never heard of this guy before today?

We're going to meme him into high office now you faggot leaf.

The reaction to Spencer in the media is EXACTLY the reaction there was to Trump back in August 2015.

This is the evolution. WE SPENCER NOW. Trump has our backs to placate the normies. Overton window is further shifting.

a question of etiquette, do I go for my rake or my leaf blower?

We can't overturn the results, we already know you have aids.

we have no leader.

>this is DEFINITELY not a shill thread

Since there's a new "leader of the alt-right" every week, can I put my name in for next week?

lol spencer has been working for us since last year . There never really was an alt right we just forced all of Clintons opponents to label themselves as that so we could bring you all under a neo Nazi image in the eyes of the public . This could not of worked out better then it did

pretty sure pol hates all fags that larp and attention whore outside of pol with our memes

pic very much related

spencer was always kike-plant tier

EVERYONE SAGE THIS SHIT Sup Forums IS ON LOCKDOWN

Seems pretty good to me. Our crime rate will be near zero after this all happens.

Tfw it's now too late to get the haircut without normies knowing why

GET A LOAD OF THIS SELF-FELLATING ATTENTION-WHORING FAGGOT. Get a load of this rank amateur nigger playing at NatSoc while IRL-namefagging for publicity. This is not your turf, nigger.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE ARE LEGION. AND YOU ARE STEALING OUR THUNDER YOU COLOSSAL RAGING FUCKTARD.

There is only ONE NatSoc movement and that movement belongs to Anonymous. Do you understand, faggot? You bend the fucking knee. Anonymous is the final authority of the Alt-Right. And nobody fucking told you to talk. Slow your roll, Spencer. You have been warned.

SHILLS OUT

We are getting bombarded with shill shit
What are they trying to distract us from?

Ask Julia Ioffe

>0.2 cents

>could not of

multi layered bait, well played leaf

How about you fuck off back to /reddit/ with your CTR shilling.

OF COURSE A MOTHERFUCKING LEAF WOULD SHAMELESSLY PERPETUATE THE SLIDING AND INFIGHTING THREADS ABOUT THIS HONEYPOT INFORMANT DAVID DUKE WANNABE
btw when i go bowling i don't use the bumpers

This rake covers more ground

Don't question the Fuhrer. this little Modern day Valkyrie plot by the CTR shills will end it failure

Hail our master Fuhrer Dick!
Hail forchan!

Very concerned with american politics for a non american
>also slide all this bait

They don't want you finding out about fingerboxes

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.

/pol has no leader fucktard

Yes. Many on Sup Forums will pretend to never hearing about him... it's kind of a secret rule of Sup Forums aka alt-right to never mention Spence as the leader...

Guys, we can stop pretending now, this "I don't even know who Spencer is!" meme is useless now, he's all over the news.

Literally no one knows who this is. He is irrelevant.

Sup Forums is unbaitable.

why is ctr still a thing

OMG what the fuck is this message. I see it every where you guys suck as shills

youtube.com/watch?v=krVWLOew434