Wow

Care to explain this? Is earth really flat? Why (((they))) are hiding the truth from us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1KWtG66lEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I've been in a U2 plane and the earth is a sphere.

Deal with it, homos.

Gravity wouldn't work, time zones wouldn't exist, seasons wouldn't exist, tides wouldn't exist, and you are a retarded baitster.

Trump is gonna expose this jew lie. The earth is flat even hitler knew this

Alright guys, i was for round earth first, but now that i've seen this image supporting flat earth, i think it's for the best if the NASA computer scientists told us the real results

Can one of you flat Earth faggot s explain something to me? if the earth is flat then why is night sky different depending on what hemisphere you are in?

Because when you're in a different spot you're viewing it from a different angle? Are you retarded?

Explain eclipses

Concave is a fun one

Kek

Lol I pray that you are a trolling cause anyone this stupid would be a danger to themselves and all around them
How does this explain the stars in the night sky being different

>no real images of the earth from space

Nigger what?

>Launches rocket
>Crashes into Ethiopia

Why does the light from the sun not reach all of Earth

What is literally stopping it

If the sun moves like that why are there sunrises and sunsets

Enough, enough, enough! I'm an alt-right and I can't even support this guy getting the nuclear codes. Seriously this has to be reconsidered.

INCOMING TRUTHPILL

the nips have you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=H1KWtG66lEQ

>what is a Foucault pendulum
>what is the Coriolis effect
God I hate flat earthers

this is now an ISS image thread

so its never night in the north?

Proof its a disc

(((Science))) was created to fake us out, make us think the world is the way they say it is

thats morocco aint it

Flat earth fags will claim this is fake while at the same time posting images only a few tens of miles high as evidence it is flat.

Why is it that, at sea, a ship in the distance coming up over the horizon will appear mast-first? If it were a mere issue of visibility going down over distance, wouldn't the whole ship come into view at once?

UAE straights of Hormuz

NE USA

>(((Science)))
You can make a Foucault pendulum yourself. You can test the Coriolis effect with a merry-go-round.

Round Earth apologist.

It's easy to photoshop pictures when you work for NASA / ESA / Etc and have all those government dollars in your pocket.

Yes, that's the Strait of Gibraltar between Spain and Morocco.

Looks photoshopped to me

Too bad pictures of the round earth exist from 50 years before photoshop existed.

There is literally not one shred of mathematics or science you have to take for granted, pleb. If you are skeptical, test shit. Doesn't matter if you don't like a theory, if it both explains and has predictive powers, it is a useful theory within its domain of application.

The merry-go-round proves that a flat Earth is the only possibility. The spinning of the merry go round creates gravity, which is what we use to stay on the Earth.

Periodically, the earth forms a sphere and the sun teleports a great distance away and the moon passes in front of it. Everything moves back into position when the eclipse is finished.

you two are retarded

why did aristophanes discover the earth is a sphere 2 millenia ago if this is all a conspiracy?

Thunderstrom over Africa

Fugg. I get the 'fake news' argument now.

Let me test is real quick, oh look I'm not flying into space. If the Earth was round, why is it that I don't fall off?

You people always say "gravity", but how come when something spins it attracts you? I can't stand on a ball and spin it to feel the same force.

so why does the sun rise and set?

lmao the spinning creates the inertia, not the gravity.

All dat common core I guess.

>memes.com
Sums up flat earth quite well.

> Implying there is any evidence this Aristophanes was ever real outside of (((textbooks)))

>If the Earth was round, why is it that I don't fall off?

nigga
please

is this gibberish even english?

what keeps your feet on a flat earth?

Have you ever tried to see really far? Atmosphere isn't invisible, when the sun exits our FOV, it manifests itself as sunset/rise

The same reason girls hide when they're really flat.

>Inertia is a property of matter

>Implying the Earth is made of matter

His bones are laying about somewhere...

I think this is the highest concentration of stupid I have seen in a post

What if its option 3
The moon is a satellite projecting reality upon us.

Did you meet Bono?

>why aren't buildings slanting away from the curve when viewed from far away.

this is actually interesting. is there a picture that shows a building that looks slanted because of the curvature of the earth?

except thats not true
the sun would shrink, not move up or down

Doesn't explain railroad lines. N/S lines wear unevenly due to the Coriolis force, at the rate predicted by their latitude

So it takes force X to hold you to the surface of the Earth, else your rotational speed would become tangential linear speed and you'd shoot off.

There is a constant force towards the center of the earth, Y due to gravity.

Your failure to fly off the surface of the planet is internally consistent for Y > X

NASA actually uses this principle to lean their launches just slightly to bet a rotational boost from the Earth during takeoff. It shaves a few fractions of a percent of fuel/mass ratio.

>talking sense to a flat earth troll
I'm out

> Bones discovered by (((Archaeologists)))

I have plenty of evidence to show that archeology wasn't even real until (((George Lucas))) made Indiana Jones, then the government took that movie and used it to make people think archeology was real.

you are only able to see objects 3 miles in the distance due to the supposed curvature of the earth. but you're able to see across a valley 30 miles, and can spot objects several hundreds of miles away at sea level.

there are also several implications that stars interact with the planet in real time, and star light is a few seconds old at best.

in reality, i think its both. but i'm pretty far off the deep end in my why i've legitimately come to that conclusion.

what is "seeing really far"?

How this thing can explain the movement of the other planets?

Also, why does the sun appear to set behind the horizon? If this model were true, the sun would just fade away into the distance, and as said, the sunlight would always be at least partially visible (even if you say the sun would be weaker and closer).

The turtle holding up the earth sometimes poos and the poo can block the sun, causing eclipses.

It's like you haven't even paid attention in school.

Epicycles, duh

There's so much water in the atmosphere that when the image reflects of the droplets, it makes it appear to be moving up and down.

Ever notice how when you throw something really far it goes down instead of shtinking? Same principle, but with reflections.

No. Because the earth is so inconceivably large from our point of view that any slanting would be so minor as to be near impossible to perceive.

dude wat