Is Scott Adams Alt-Right?

I've noticed that Scott Adams often drops a lot of evolutionary theory into his "Master Persuader" analysis of Trump.

A lot of the "race realists" and HBD proponents on the alt-right draw on evolutionary theory to advance their argument that multiculturalism doesn't work and that American society needs to return to its white-nationalist roots.

Is Dilbert-bro slowly redpilling America, one blog post and tweet at a time? Is he a Sup Forumslack? Is he alt-right?

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

>hurr (((alt-right)))
Daily reminder alt-right is a Jewish buzzword and everyone claiming to be part of it are false flagging anti whites. Yes, also (((Bannon))) and (((Breitbart)))

Um, no. The term alt-right was coined by a certified fashy gentile.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>media who invented the alt right
wot?

Go back, Hasan.

This person is a shill. Just ignore.

There's a lot of shill noise going on recently. The amount of copypasta is through the roof.

Their naked desperation is giving me an epic boner.

I've seen this shit before on here
I believe since TRS is associated with richard spencer who gave a nazi salute in trump's name at some conference, forces are converging.

It's fucking annoying. I can't tell if they're newfags, trolls, or shills. Every other thread is some variation of "THE ALT RIGHT ISNT RACIST WHO EVEN IS RICHARD SPENCER?!"

Lol shills are so desperate trying to divide the Trump train against each other with the Spencer stuff.

I don't know richard spencer but I think that they believe he has a real appeal and poses some kind of threat. people who are loosely associated with us all flock back to the board in one day because they are taking sides

the thing about shills is most of them aren't paid. the horrible truth is they trick us into doing it for free. they trick us into fighting for all their wars.

It's Scott Adams trying to deflect attention from the topic of this thread. He doesn't want his cover blown. His own movie is "Hiding in Plain Sight."

Well, it should be noted that COINTELPRO was designed to prevent disorganized movements from coalescing into a single entity.

He doesn't go on shows like morning joe or fox and friends because they're east coast based and are in the early morning. Things like Tapper's show are much later in the day

I also think Tucker Carlson, who has a new hit show on Fox, is alt-right. The alt-right is going mainstream. TBTB are freaking out. They hear the sound of trains in the distance. They know this is a life-or-death struggle for everyone involved, with only one possible winner.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Literally a bot.