Alt-Right Racists

Smh user you aren't actually still calling yourself "Alt-Right" are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BestFrenz/status/801145005154836480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethno-nationalism has been around since forever and doesn't actually fit into any of those categories. Why isn't he attacking the Japanese?

Reminder to ignore shill threads.

>There were actually people on Sup Forums who argued that an alt right rally in Washington DC where they recited Nazi propaganda would have no effect on the movement
You guys are fucking retarded. Trump is going to wake up to the fact that he's surrounded by LITERAL neo-nazis and resign before he even gets sworn in

I've never used it but couldn't care less either way. We are what we are and our views are what they are, the label means nothing

was for trump
not now
because thing happened bad
positive new outcome ahead

Talcum X hates white people.

Because white people give in to these demands to make the guilt go away. Japanese people laugh it off.

Oh hell no. Talcum X didn't even vote. He's spent the last 2 weeks bashing people who didn't turn out for HRC and spreading more hate and discontent and the fucker didn't even vote. He is the boil on the ass of society.
mobile.twitter.com/BestFrenz/status/801145005154836480

>Smh

Back to worldstar you go, faggot!

we republican snow

>we, the democrats, will from now on refer to our enemies as racists, nazis, and white supremacists

wow, bold new strategy

Holy Fack I need this shirt.

>watering down words til they have no true meaning

why do liberals always do this?

>Talcum X

Alright guys, I was for Whites first, but now that I've seen the BLM's supporting him like TalcumX, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court turned us into wiggers.

Talcum X takes himself way too seriously.

Brah they call anyone who is white and not down with the cause a nazi anyway so what the fuck is he talking about.

They even call Alex fucking Jones a nazi

Then he hates himself and his family.

It worked the first time when Hillary won the... oh wait

Sup Forums is all of those things, but we are not the alt-rigt, the only "le alt-right XD" is Richarb Spencer and his little hand of edgy cucks

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Why does this guy hate white people so much?

Isn't he white himself?

>doesn't adjust for proportion to population

how do I statistics?

R A R E D I G I T S