White Pride

Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

stupid. Black/asian/muslim also are a multienthnical race term.

So white still should be ok.

The real reason you can't be proud of being white is that whites still dominate.

When chinese will, all asians will be booed for being proud in public.

The difference i guess is that with a 105 average IQ asian level, asians will not boo themselves.

Other races will.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Saying all blacks are from Africa is racist.

(((i'm not sure)))

>black pride
>not a celebration of skin tone
Liberal logic everyone.

>Black pride is not based on skin
>All Asians have the same culture

That's litterally retarted.
Entire vast ethnic group=acceptable pride
Entire vast ethnic group=acceptable pride
White ethnic group=racist movement unless they only celebrate a tiny portion on specific days pertaining to perticular country

He used a false analogy.

white is not an ethnicity

there was no such thing as a "white" person until the british coined it in the 1700s

Muslims can be white...
Blacks share a history of slavery in the US...thanks to discourse US blacks resonated with a lot of other urban minorities from around the world

And on and on...people like to simplify things, it's naturally what the brain does. Only to truly understand each other, we have to engage in discussions and expand our minds on these topics...

Or use memes

>black is African pride
>but white isn't European pride
K

racism = prejudice + power, only whites can be racist

By that logic there is no black or Hispanic or Asian group then. So going with that any ethnic based movement is 100% racist and offensive.
La rasa=supremacists
Black lives matter=supremacists
Jewish lobby groups=supremacists
White movements=supremacists
Asians don't seem to get involved in this
There can not be a double standard and any creditability to that thinking

Because it leads to cutting gov spending and removing jews from wherever they are latched on.
White made movies would be fucking awesome.

>Black Is A Country
>Asian Is A Country

wew lad

Why are the liberals not attacking all of the country's around the world that actively maintain racial homogeneity?
Saudi Arabia?
Japan?
Israel?
Etc?

You are now witnessing just how easily white identity politics can be managed by the powers that be. It doesn't matter whether it's fair or not, what matters is that white pride as the driving spirit behind any resistance to modernity and the status quo will inevitably fail.

Not that me saying this will change anything. You will call me a (((shill))) and then go back to fighting a losing battle.

Shit has already been foretold.

Meme magic is real

That has been the case for a while now. People are starting to see the double think involved with these ideologys though. This has already played out in Germany in the 1930's and history is repeating itself to an uncanny accuracy

>ifunny

Thoughts?

I've never heard a functioning adult talk about pride in other peoples' accomplishments.

>racists

It's mostly neo-Nazi retards and other fringist lunatics who think in terms of pride. The real issue is much more pragmatic than such nonsense. It's a recognition of ingroups and outgroups and of each people's moral right to exist as an ethno-cultural community free of molestation and subverion from external sources.

The trouble is that when your foundation is built on sand, your house won't stand. Not only will white pride never work, but even if you were to frame the white identity in a more pragmatic and rational way it still won't go anywhere.

honestly you are lucky for this

you don't have any kangz down there.... or merchants. but black in particular people flaunt muh music & muh whitey be stealing everythang all the tie here. mexicans do it with some frequency too

the irony in all this is that whites, as a group, really are the least racist people on the planet

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

>racists

But Black is a skin tone tooooo

Does this dumb fuck not know there are different types of Asians?

> Implying chinks will give a fuck about identity politics

When they're in charge, the others will be lucky to be allowed to exist.

CHECKED