Mfw Trump is inaugurated

>mfw Trump is inaugurated
the remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated, once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy

and we shall.. have... peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E
youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results...

Nerd.

have fun masturbating yourself to sleep tonight, op

youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the globalist elites supporting her like Soros, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court stands behind the election results...

I'm not watching that. I get it.

This.

I enjoy this nice spin on the spam post tonight. Well done.

Episode 3 is the second best Star Wars movie. Oldfags and newfags wont understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Not gonna lie, former alt-rightist leader here. This is hilarious to watch the spencer crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let the supreme court get a hold of the nuclear codes

NOT

FROM

A

JEDI

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. u

w/e nerd your betrayal will be dealt with

Order 66 when?

No you're exactly right, only IV I think is better.

Haha. V. but okay. non of this new shit. the art directors for Rouge One said the Empire is white supremacists and the Rebels are multicultural. And rumor has it Obi Wan is coming out as a fag in Episode 8. Not kidding.

Can't we be mercs like Boba? You kids are lame.

>you will get to execute Order 66 in your lifetime

Trump is leading the rebellion.

did you even watch the movies? Boba was a jew clone. The empire were the good guys

Sheev did nothing wrong

>Obi Wan
Isn't he dead?

It's treason then
AAAAUUWUWWAHBAAHAAAUUGGG

Trump is the good guy. Alright I'm done playing. You should go to sleep kid.

That makes no sense since Obi Wan loved a woman.....oh wait Disney killed of the EU, I'm still salty about that shit.

They are retconning it so he had a Tusken raider lover. Not joking. Just look at Abrams' and Kennedy's statements about it.

That's kinda fucked up, I don't remember if Tuskens are even human or not.

The jedi have been shown in general to be incompetent, indolent shitbags.

I'm not sure what you're going for, here.

Beware the crooked politician Hillary Clinton, Luke. Did I ever tell you about her? She was secretary of state with a track record of corruption miles long who ran for president of the united states on the reasoning she deserved it and had a vagina. She was friends with a satanist cultist who may have been involved in human trafficking, yet expected to win. When she lost she did everything she said her opponent would be a coward for doing, then walked in the woods and into libraries without makeup to take pictures with random women. She was a good friend.

Zhey are pretty liberal.