Shill proof!

Caught

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results...

One post by this id

Stop it! You are rueining r Bord of peace!

Its a bot. Every thread has that exact comment from that exact flag

That's a terrifying message to spam, we must unite and stay strong brethren.

Ok wtf this is getting weird

Half the time it's not even shills, it's just a shitty forced meme that people do. Tense why the second post of it is almost always an Australian.

This, when theres an aussie, its always a shitpost

Half the time it's not even shills, it's just a shitty forced meme that people do. Tense why the second post of it is almost always an Australian.

One ID by this post

Former Alt-rightist here

This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness we cant let the supreme court get ahold of the nuclear codes.

What the fuck, I hate shills now.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

You fucking nonce.

That was me.
I cut and paste it to shitpost you lunatic

(((YOU)))

You fucking nonce.

That was me.

>Its a bot. Every thread has that exact comment from that exact flag

; DROP DROP

ok but tell me about those 14 foods to burn fat

You fucking nonce.

That was me.

It's easier to understand once you realise that "shills" are not saying these things for your own benefit or to sway you. They are saying it for their own sanity. Think a little bit about the surveillance state that's being built, and who's in charge. Being anti-Trump or moderate might not always be acceptable. Even Sup Forums is probably not as safe as people think. It sounds weird, but this might be the influx of normies going underground to get their anger out somewhere. That's why I've been here since September anyway. But I'm trying to leave, and post a lot less than I used to. So they'll probably leave again too. But, the point is, it might not be for you, or to entertain you, or to convince you of anything. It might just be people dealing with the huge amounts of stress that they are feeling right now. Spencer, for example is stressing us all the fuck out and you are the target of this, because we can say these things anonymously and without getting harassed.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results...

Hey guys, I used to a Nazi but now that everybody's calling me an alt-righter I don't know what to believe in anymore...

I guess it's time to shill for the Hill...