“I am white. I have lived in white privilege...

>“I am white. I have lived in white privilege. I thought I knew before adopting my daughter that I was in white privilege, that I understood what that meant. But until you actually have a child, which is like your heart being outside you, and that heart happens to be in a brown body, and you have people who are actively working against your child, it’s hard. It fills me with terror,” Davis explained during a “How I Got Over” conversation in which she explained how she did not understand white privilege until she adopted Gemma.

>not checking your privilege by adopting a POC
>2016

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kristin-davis-is-terrified-for-her-black-daughter-after-trumps-win-w452164

I love it when these celebs try to act like they have an actual emotional bond with their virtual pets.

damn, elaine looks great

>Happens to be in a brown body

fucking wut?

>Rich white people who adopted non white children are terrified of the future of their low IQ pets.

Ummm, good?

>adopting niggers
Bitch should be decapitated.

Dam son

She thinks she got somewhere because she is white not because of her pussy, lol.

This. They're just a larger, smellier chihuahua.

the only threat to her black daughter is, as a teenager, she decides to hang with a pack of fatherless black males. Then the fun begins at single motherhood and can reach "accessory to murder" in a heartbeat

Altright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen that Kristin Davis Is Terrified for Her Black Daughter After Donald Trump’s Election Win, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Literally who is this?

i don't know who this is

Let's drop this whole charade of oppression and privilege, right and wrong, and call it for what it really is: a conflict of interests.

We don't care about "muh racism" and "muh oppression" because that is not in the interests of whites. The only thing that matters to us are issues that hurt or benefit us.

Same with the left, blacks, and this women here. It's all about their interest and benefits.
This lady didn't realize her "privilege" until she adopted Germ-ma, and now feel she has to secure her interest from this perceived privilege and oppression.

Shame tactics won't work for much longer. People are no longer afraid to say and do whatever it takes to protect interests, and admit to it.

The Left and liberals need to admit this too, and stop hiding behind this veil of self-righteousness, for they are fighting for their own interests.

Once we can all admit that, we can truly progress and no longer be held back.
No more dancing around the flames.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. 765

>be celeb
>either have kids naturally, or adopt
>immediately dump them onto paid nannies while they go do movies/go on tour/go on vacation
>live it up
>mine all that sympathy from media about being a loving mommy
>kids nowhere to be seen

99% of celebrities are like this, that other 1% is entirely angelina and brad who drag their "other people's mistakes" everywhere they went

Hey Kristin....your "daughter" will never fully accept you as her mother. When she grows up, she will seek out her biological family and bond with them over you.

Swallow that blackpill, bitch.

Sex and the City actress (a show that ended like 10 years ago). She was the hot one.
>fun fact: she opens admits she was an alcoholic whore

Lol this dumb bitch is genetic trash. She has no real children, only adopted, her genetic legacy is over, her life is a dead end.

This desu.
It's the perfect manifestation of leftists' attitude toward niggers - special little pets that they must take care of. Except these celebrities actually adopt a little pet negro.

Charlotte was always the most degenerate one. Way more than Samantha, no matter how hard they played up samanthas degeneracy.

>caring for a child that was given away to state custody
>being such a cuck you can't have any children on your own and you need to adopt because its birth parents where too stupid to take care of it

I could see adopting from a relative or some crazy shit that happened that caused the birth parents to give away the child.

But willingly adopting a child you know nothing about, and willingly being "scared" and blaming white privilege because you can't take care of the child?

The way that bitch looks the kids probably just a conversation starter

Also how the fuck would it be white privilege just because she so happens to be white and adopts a black babie?

But the nazi support trump. Your double think is double minus bad

>I am a good person, I 've even acted against my biological interest adopting that niglet, please acknowledge my virtue, mkay?

This.

Kek.

The jewish brainwashing is really working. Bunch of cucks spending resources on nigger babies.

What do you love about it?

This is exactly why retards like her adopt black babies in the first place. Now SHE gets to cry and play victim. "Muh black baby I'm going to be oppressed to death in donald trump's reign of hitler." Victimhood is like currency for these people, it's a social status.