What is happening to Sup Forums, is a divide happening?

Is Sup Forums experiencing a civil war, some kind of rift between natsoc and non?

Is this because the media have been exposing us more and more?

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/11/21/long-live-the-emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRS is actively shilling.

Something about brazilian nuclear codes

this is the same as calling people alt-right
you call me trs cause i don't think they're shilling because THERE IS NAZI SHIT ON THIS FUCKING BOARD EVERY DAY. who's really shilling?

whats trs

Blame reddit idiots who think we care about PR
This board have been hating kikes and niggers from the beginning

CTR has been reactivated. They are active on every social media site after going dark for a week.

fuck this meta thread, inb4 b& and inb4 OP claims MUH FREEZE PEACH

literally gaymurg8 all over again. Mods literally saving us from faggot-ass interloping shitposters who can't contain their faggotry to the other 5000 threads that already exist for them. Because they're reddit scum who think their opinion deserves its own thread rather than being buried in the din of other mediocre opinions in another designated thread.

We've survived this multiple times and we will again.

kys my man

a legit thread died so you could post this niggerdom

sage

I'm seeing people hardcore shilling, autistically pushing natsoc shit and calling everyone who disagrees with them a jew. It is obnoxious and unorganic, that's why it gives off a shill vibe.

you ok?

Its an (((alt-right))) news site made to damage trumps image by likening him to nazi movements.

Shills are trying to divide us like you are trying to do. Sage and kys :)

I'm just drunk and annoyed. This too shall pass.

It is an intersection of two different raids. The #pizzagate people had their sub deleted, and the Dick Spencer defense force is rushing to defend him. This has created an unexpected clash.

It's fresh new boogeyman leftists and cuckservatives here blame for their insecurities
alt right doesn't even exist

We are ducking Nazi's you faggot, not storm weenies but Nat soc is what this board is you stupid shill also saged :)

because richard spencer got serious publicity
this is gonna be some shit. people are taking sides. shills aren't always getting paid they do it for free.

nah man im just really uninformed and drunk

IT'S SHILLS

do you realize where the hell you are? Sup Forums has had naziboo threads since the beginning. our logo is the damn nazi flag.

Spencerfags got called out. The news astroturfed Spencer's influence so to encompass all of us. Trump disavowed this group characterized by Spencer. Sup Forums's trying to figure out where to be and their "official" stance on Spencer.

Oh, and a possible raid.

They aren't normally this cunty and autisticly obnoxious about it. I reckon the TRS forum decided to raid here to try and capitalize on the Spencer shit.

lurk moar

Not between NatSoc and non, but between civic nationalists and white nationalists. The white nationalists are being called TRS shills to discredit them, because (((someone))) wants to cuck Sup Forums.

#pizzagate

LURK MORE NEWFAG

I don't think so. Its cozy from here, in the non-shill parts.

You fellers should come on over. We're busy trying to uncuck France, as their elections are coming up.

Reminder to actually read the speech before condemning Spencer

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/11/21/long-live-the-emperor

Can't really disagree with much here. I hate that he had to unearth shitty internet memes in the first half. But otherwise really good presentation, good content. Should be read by white people realizing they are hated by the left.

fuck off leaf

It's the media and others doing a big push to label and define us, so that they can attack us and in time control us. We're the next big thing and like the Tea party and Occupy they are coming at us hard.

fuck you i've lurked here much more than is healthy for me.

>same pages being spammed onto the front page for the past 24+ hours
No, it's a raid. Probably some newfags from after the election, but that's not what's causing this and they'll either learn their way around here or leave.

We knew this was happening, Soros has created an Anti-CTR to tear Sup Forums apart

Moloch is defeated, but Baphomet is still here

Internet defense force for some literally who tier faggot who claimed to be king of the alt right and sail heil Trump or something pretending anyone had heard of or gave a shit about him before a few days ago.

Oh..

#pizzagate

8pol is absolute Tumblr/Reddit garbage.
Even worse than here.

On one hand I say good riddance to anyone who bailed to there (I myself browse /cow/ and shit for fun don't get me wrong it has good boards) on the other hand those shitters dragged a bunch of cool people and newfags with them, thus damaging both communities. Damaging here as in there's less cool people here, and for there as in there's a majority shitheads so it's not as though the cool ones do anything more than lurk I mean what are they going to do either participate in the circlejerk or get shunned for whatever differings they have from the faggot OP and his tripfag buttbuddy.
Weird situation.

is there no end?

>civic nationalism

damn

>white nationalism
civic nationalism is superior and white isnt a nationality faggot

Okay then why aren't you used to shitposts already you whiny cunt?
Man the fuck up.
If you disagree with someone then speak up, don't be a pussy.
Disagree!
Argue!
"I'm not a Nazi.."
"I believe the holocaust did/didn't happen here's why.."
"Blah blah blah fuck you.."
"I'm a proud Nazi fuck this Trump General fucking commies.."

Just some examples.
Always back your shit up somehow. Even lies are worth more than hit and run claims.

You know during this crazy fucking election cycle I still managed to find threads and posters with off the wall opinions who I had the pleasure of debating. Didn't have to """win""" or whatever the fuck just exchanging information and insulting one another was enough to make it all worthwhile. So do that.

No, fuck you, there are 'alt-right' faggots who only damage the cause. Lolbertarians are tolerated here, ancaps are kept for our (NatSoc) amusement.

you fucking autist

read a book

Shills shilling and dumb Fuck's feeding them (you)'s. Unless they have an actual argument, don't reply.

There are many ideologies on this board, but the one thing that all of us can agree on is the importance of free and uncensored speech. That means the pursuit of what by fact and logic we can deduce to being the closest reproduction of the truth as possible. Don't allow yourselves to be divided or brought of actual discussion. Our pursuit of this truth is what unites us.

Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer. They were always a joke here, their queen hitler wannabe faggot doesn't change this. Reject the division they push on us.

I want to see anti-nigger, anti-kike, pro-hitler, painful truth threads on the front page.

If they think they can come here and divide us, let's make sure they leave with a little bit of doubt in their beliefs.

Remember friends- if they barely try, don't reply.

The alt right was made up to group us all together with weirdo Neo-cons, other types of Nazis, some commies, anarchists, fascists, and other mismatching miscreants in today's forums.
Albeit WE started it, but it sure took a short amount of time to spiral into something horrible.
Now we have posers going around places goose-stepping and yelling "I AM SILLY" and people are thinking they are our leaders or some retarded shit.

No fuck you. I'm not implying that Sup Forums isn't primarily NatSoc, I'm just saying that this rift is more general than that.

Increased melanin detected

>Improper grammar. Immediately disqualified.

Nationalist can't bide the NatSoc as its communist though it has a higher probability of successfully removing kebab/kikes which we nationalists cant argue with.

well said

Fuck off and speak for yourself, cunt

I'm a fucking true egalitarian and I think there is nothing wrong with an indigenous people struggling against their ethnic displacement in their homelands. good luck europeans, I'm already fucked.

>tfw Sup Forums has caused even fascists and commies to agree in the principle of free speech

What a time to be alive.

What you want me to write an essay whenever I want to shove my shit down newfags' throats?
This is an imageboard not a high-roleplay forum, Mr Shitstir

Is this the latest concern shilling tactic?
Since they can no longer pretend to be concerned over Trump losing the election, and attempts to feign concern over Trump not fulfilling his promises had little effect, have they now resorted to feigning concern over a "Sup Forums civil war"?

This is desperation lads, they must be sensing that the end is very near....

Precisely.
Ah, my apologies then. That's what I mean. There are multiple fractures.

>Is Sup Forums experiencing a civil war,

No, it's experiencing a raid from leftover CTR diehards and other shitholes that basically are arguing with themselves, using divide and conquer tactics, and labeling. It's transparent as fuck.

Sub-par retaliation post.

>2/10

nah dude, im just really uninformed and drunk

Too obvious.

^

Cucks and non cucks, im just gonna keep postin the same racist shit

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt&index=1

Trs and CTR and probably a couple other three letter groups are still assmad. Nothing to worry about

Sup Forums is apolitical but swarmed by political groups

it is whoever posts enough controversial shit to dominate the front page

nothing more than that

Call me a fag but this TRS thing is new to me. What does it stand for and are they the new JIDF?

Saged and hidden. You are raiding us, therefore, we must be in a civil war? Lazy, CTR.

I'm a user of TRS and Sup Forums. Learn about TRS before you make up bullshit.

Aight did some minimal googling, looks to me like a bunch of fags just like the ones who shilled for crip chan after pol harbor.

The right stuff.

Everyone wants their finger on the pulse.

Manufactured concensus.

Fags cant meme, so they want ours

Jesus Christ the shilling never ends