THE LUGENPRESSE SAYS HES BAD THUS HES HURTING OUR MOVEMENT

>THE LUGENPRESSE SAYS HES BAD THUS HES HURTING OUR MOVEMENT
You realize this makes you a cuck, caring what the MSM says, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grasp_at_straws
Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/
youtube.com/watch?v=etfvQL7eIfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where being raided Sup Forums this is a slide thread

IGNORE THIS THREAD
BUMP IMPORTANT THREADS

>implying I care about either one of them

Fuck off shill.

(((Richard Spencer))) is a false flag. He didn't exist before this. Proof is picrelated.

I do not give a single shit about this man, however Roman salutes are worth standing up for

36 hours later and CTR is still flooding this board with threads about this useless cuck.

Guys, I know about Rule nr. 1 (Don't talk about our leader)

but you can let it go now, it's over, they all know about Spence

you don't have to pretend anymore

this "I ddidn't even know who spencer was until 1 hour ago" meme can stop now

>He didn't exist before this. Proof is picrelated.
NPI, his youtube channel, and all his writings is years old user. When you graduate highschool, they'll make you learn how to research simple things like that, to confirm/eny the things you hear online.

>IGNORE THIS THREAD
This is a slide thread? What's it sliding? What's "important" -- your endless normie news threads trashing Trump over what "sources say"?

Maybe YOU'RE the shill, faggot.

Anything that isn't about this false flag faggot and his beta minions(aka you) is important

ANd you realize you're defending a crass opportunist just trying to exploit you for fucking cash.

He's probably going to start selling pepe t-shirts soon.

You're suck a fucking idiot.

Fuck off you faggots. You will never recover from raiding Sup Forums

You are fucked

Richard FBI informant Spenver shit the bed that we all sleep in.

Maybe it's because we don't like being covered in shit and having the MSM rain hell fire down upon us you fucking retard and that's why we're mad.

nupol are such baitable pussy bitches

you realize nobody gives a shit about him hes just a glory hound looking to make money. wouldnt be surprised if he sold a book or some shit

Reminder that the dudes doing Nazi salutes were Jews anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zdwUfbdv4

>nobody gives a shit about him
that's why there are 10 threads about him, and this thread has 19 replies. You impulse-control impaired niggers deserve to live in a designated shitting board, you bait ever piece of bait dangled in front of you

Somewhere in Australia a rabbi is typing furiously.

Fuck off Spencer. We have bigger fish to fry and Sup Forums is not your personal army, you little irrelevant cuck.

>Tricky "Aspie for WASPie" Dicky is trying to shill again

>defending an FBI informant

Lol

We are being raided by a group of people making shit memes they are the same ones making the shitty hillary memes

you're being "raided: (likely by your fellow anons on 4pol) because you react predictably and it never changes.

millennials are shit with no sense control

cry more

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go???

He's an ugly Nazi-larper looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He creates no lulz, kek will never bless him and he ain't even effay - just look at that piece of shit broad tie with a shitty knot.

I suspect manlet.

LOL IM FUCKING LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE I MINE YOUR SALTY TEARS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think Richard's cool but he's a little too hot headed.

>hot headed
hes like the most milquetoast person ever

>implying there is a movement
>implying richard b spencer is rellevant to it in any way

kys cuck

New Zealand you dope

Pick a Target
>The Alt Right
Freeze it
>is made up of mostly racists and white supremacists. Minorities have no reason to listen to what they say and should be mad at them.
Personalize it
>To show proof, here is a video of this man, Richard Spencer, seeming leader of the alt right for years now.
Polarize it
>And he's doing a nazi salute!

There's no "our movement." The MSM is pissed they lost this election, and are looking to destroy something. What the MSM defines as the alt-right is, to them, the conglomeration of ideas that got Trump elected. The MSM does not care if Spencer truly represents the alt-right. If they can make him represent the alt-right, they will.

When people say "he's hurting our movement" (lel) they're saying he's being a useful idiot right now, whether he knows it or not. You're being a useful idiot by being upset that people aren't jumping to defend your glorious leader.

You know, no matter how much you defend Richard Spencer online, he's never going to fuck you, right?

Whats the homosexual version of a white knight? Still a white knight?

>You're being a useful idiot by being upset that people aren't jumping to defend your glorious leader.
Who's upset at that?
Or did you just throw it in because it sounded nice?

Hes upset because this was a test to see if they could use media pressure to have us devour or disavow ourselves. people are actually Defending Richard and its triggering because they really want us to throw him under the bus so that they can know its always an option in the future.

>t. actual rabbi

>and are looking to destroy something.
>the irrelevant media is relevant
wew

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grasp_at_straws

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

this

/thread

I don't even know who that faggot is. Fuck off.

Go suck a dick.

PLOT THICKENS: (((They))) used a clone from the same series

I don't care what the MSM says. He's undoing a year of progress with his Hail Trump white power bullshit. I care about losing what we've gained.

Fuck off JIDF

fuck off annoying burger

fuck off you controlled opposition shills

I don't give a shit what MSM thinks. Everything they've used to far to stop us has failed.

I'm just going to stay cozy (not resting on my meme laurels tho) and do the same thing I've been doing. Because they can't even find the pattern in it.

I suggest you bros do the same. Stay hidden. You're not "alt-right" (what is that lol, nazis omg that's crazy no I'm not one of them & etc..)

I still, like always, think Spencer is an unnecessary autist who is detrimental to whatever the hell this is. But I sure as hell never called it the "alt-right". I'm an American nationalist and grateful for my sovereignty. For the next few years I'm going to become the best version of myself I can, and be the best man I can to my community and my country.

You bros should be like this. We're not going to die in WWIII bros. This is yuge. Focus on the enemy. Stay in reactionary mode. Uncuck and redpill everyone and everything you can. Demoralize the leftists/globalists. Cut this white nationalist bullshit, its a bad look.

holy fuck, you are right!
Bierjunge when?

btw, I'm not throwing Spencer under the bus. I'm just indifferent to him, as always.

>LUGENPRESSE
Good word for wordfilter

>He's undoing a year of progress
How? Trump got called Hitler for 18 months, the whole country just yawned, gave that the giner, and voted for him in record numbers

Undoing what?
You're fucking delusional

>Unironically saying "Hail X" in public
>Unironically doing Nazi salutes in public
>Unironically doing all of this at a mini 'rally'-style event

Even IF you agree with all of this, our current Zeitgeist is clearly not at the stage where you can do this without repercussions. Like it or not, Brexit/Trump/etc doesn't mean we can throw PR and public image to the wind.

Think of normies/leftists as the frog in that experiment where, if submerged in water which is heated up slowly, it won't notice the rise in temperature and eventually die. If you turn up the heat TOO FAST, however, it will jump out and realize what the fuck you're doing.

Everything Spencer said he said himself. It should've been fucking obvious for him to see what would happen. Yeah the media is scum and they'll hype it up and exaggerate it but he knew and we knew that's how they operate. Then he goes up and acts like a retard anyway. When they try and attack Sup Forums it doesn't work because of the format and it makes them look silly. It only works if they have a dope like Spencer there to do the heavy lifting for them, live, in person, with a cute little crowd to nazi salute, guffawing stupidly the whole time. Don't act like they secretly recorded him or anything. He KNEW what they'd do and he DID IT ANYWAY.

I don't give a shit about Spencer's morals, I'm saying he's an utter retard or even worse, he's like Milo and is just using us to make some easy publicity and make a small name for himself. Either way he needs to be abandoned to send a message.

>Unironically saying "Hail X" in public
I KNOW OY VEY THATS AWFUL
>Unironically doing Nazi salutes in public
ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH OY GEVALT
>Unironically doing all of this at a mini 'rally'-style event
PEOPLE MEETING IN PRIVATE OY GEVALT GEVAY!!!

shut the fuck up, pussy

It didn't work because the public didn't see any real evidence for it, the closest thing being David Duke, which did hurt him. It's not a zero sum game here. The more these idiots playing nazi naively make a press conference thinking people will go "well he was controversial but he made a few good points!" the worse its going to get.

>Even IF you agree with all of this

You probably shouldn't have stopped reading before that part.

tl;dr

you need to go back

Yes, thats why its only /r/thedonald fags and shills who are against him.

>OUR
>OUR
>OUR
>OUR>OUR
>OUR
>OUR>OUR>OUR>OURv>OUR

It didn't work because they were full of shit. Don't you understand WHY the trust in the media was so down? They've been replaying this retards hail Trump speech on radio/MSM since yesterday.

You probably should address his actual point now, if you are capable

>implying I'm obligated to care
Go concern shill on with the other pussies

This

So you're not capable then, got it.

IGNORE THIS THREAD, SPENCER WAS NEVER THE TARGET. THEY ARE ACTIVELY CONNECTING BANNON TO WHITE SUPREMACISM TO KEEP BANNON OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE VIA A FABRICATED "ALT-RIGHT" LINK.

ALL EYES ON BANNON, PRIORITY NUMBER ONE.

hey TRS can i join?
your memes are bad man i can give u some tips

thank you for Spencering the record

frick off spiess

SPENCER SHILLS GTFO

RICHARD WENT FULL 14 88. YOU NEVER GO FULL 14 88

Spencer and bois need to fucking man the fuck up and act like adults. You're speaking for the "ALT RIGHT" now - which frankly is bullshit to start with, and you have a responsibility not to be a childish faggot.

>LUGENPRESSE
Learn how to use fucking Umlaute.
It's Ü

thank you for Spencering the record

>if you dont attack everyone who agrees with you when the media says so, you are a TRS Richard Spencer neo-nazi FBI informant shill

Never heard of him before.

Seems like a total fake made up thing.

Organized push to portray him as a leader of some sort of movement, trying to get the "real" people on here to jump on board.

You're not gonna get people to jump on your fake ship by having a guy literally yell "Sieg Heil" in English.

Gotta think of something smarter than that.

I wonder what he was paid to say that, by the way, and which agency paid him (US or other?)

>THE LUGENPRESSE

A member of the lügenpresse (an editor for Politico named Michael Hirsh) doxxed Richard Spencer and posted the info to his Facebook account. Then he wrote a post calling for people to show up to Spencer's door with baseball bats.

The corporate news media in the U.S. is filthy and corrupt to the core.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/

>I wonder what he was paid to say that, by the way, and which agency paid him
Nobody paid them. This is just the level of the average whigger nationalist in America.

>this salty butthurt
Are you an only child?

English mother fucker. Do you speak it.

I just want to put him on a leash and walk him around my town.

we go to war with the keyboards we have

here's rachel maddow talking about him
in late 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=etfvQL7eIfo

GET OUT

Newfags can Ü

Ich kann umlaut.