German girl apologizes to refugees for getting gang raped

>Dear male refugees,
>I am so sorry!

>Almost a year ago I saw the hell from which you have fled. I was not directly in the heart of it, but I visited the people in the refugee camp in southern Kurdistan. I saw old grandmothers who had to take care of too many children without parents. I saw the eyes of these children. Some had not lost their light. But I also saw children whose gaze was empty and traumatising. I showed Arabic characters to around 20 Yazidi children in their maths class and still remember how a small girl started crying only because a chair fell.

>Ihave had a taste of the hell from which you fled. I didn’t see what happened there and didn’t experience the challenging journey you had to make.

>I am glad and happy that you managed to get here. That you were able to leave IS and its war behind and did not drown in the Mediterranean.

>But I am afraid you are not safe here.

>Burning asylum homes, daily attacks on refugees and a nazi mob running through the streets. I have always fought against the fact that that’s how it is here.

>I wanted an open, friendly Europe. One in which I’d be happy to live and where we would both be safe. Sorry.

>I am so unbelievably sorry for both of us.

>You, you are not safe, because we live in a racist society. I, I am not safe because we live in a sexist society.

>But what I am most sorry about is that the circumstances of the sexist and excessive actions that were done to me will only contribute to the increasing and ever more aggressive racism to which you are exposed.

.I promise you I will scream. I will not allow it to go on happening. I will not look on and do nothing and let it happen when racists and concerned citizens say you are the problem.

>You are not the problem. You are actually not any problem. You are mostly wonderful people, who have earned the right as much as anyone else to be safe and free. That you for being who you are – and it’s great that you are here.

PLEASE NUKE US TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html
archive.is/71jSK
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/south-sudan-aid-worker-rape-attack-united-nations-un
imprimis.hillsdale.edu/who-we-are-as-a-people-the-syrian-refugee-question/4/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutons#Mass_suicide_of_the_women_of_the_Teutones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

i dont get it, is she suffering from like the rape version of stockholm syndrome?

did she like getting raped.. i just... what the fuck dude..? are the men in jail? im sitting in my bed about to sleep with my beast here at my feet.. and youre telling me there are women in this world who are apologizing for being violently had..

can you show me a picture of this girl, she better be some fat slut who otherwise wouldnt get any action

also this screams german revolution all over again.

It's left wing indoctrination fellow burger, they have been fed the blue pill so much that they have become absolutely fanatical about it. They are deliberately throwing their self-preservation away.

So the cops are taking the rape victims and putting them through MK Ultra?

And people STILL want to vote for Merkel?

>PLEASE NUKE US TRUMP

ABOVE LINE NIGGER ROFL

This is her

Merkel owns the cops now, the only way to end this is either with complete shelling of Germany or Merkel's Assassination at the hands of one of the citizens.

Those poor rapists, I'm glad this girl is standing up for them.

Someone has to think of the rapists, I mean who will protect them?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKING GERMANIC BASTARDS DO SOMETHING IT'S EMBARASSING! WE DIDN'T MEAN TO JEW YOU THIS HARD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i mean shit nigga, dont instincts kick in?

like 5/10.. hairy vag

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism
Selin Gören was attacked by three men in January in the city of Mannheim
She went to police but did not reveal the ethnic make-up of the suspects
Instead, the 24-year-old said she had been robbed by German speakers
Refugee activist had feared there would be a backlash against migrants

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

The exact same happened in the US - this famous guy's wife got killed by an "undocumented immigrant" from Honduras, and he wrote a NYT op-ed piece defending the killer and using her death to shill for Hillary.

The same also happened in - I think it was Norway. The guy who was raped by refugees, but then wrote a defending piece about them.

It also has happened in Calais, and more times before in Germany. Rapes in the refugee camps that didn't get reported so as to not "hurt the cause".

To these people, virtue signalling and attention mean more than the life of a loved one.

Just live your life, enjoy some long walks with your dog, and pray you both die before the Western civilization does.

To these idiots, a far greater dishonor to them is not losing their lives or country, but to not be called racist or xenophobic. They have been too indoctrinated to accept anything else.

Wow, German people are fucking morons.

The best thing we could have done for the German people is exterminate them down to the very last man, woman and child at the end of World War 2.

What a fucking disgrace.

I'm sorry its come to this Germany.

You'll be in a better place soon.

wenn Deine Tochter vergewaltigt wurde,
wenn Dein Sohn zu Tode getreten wurde,
wenn Dein Haus leer geräumt wurde,
wenn Deine Kirche abgefackelt wurde
und wenn Dein Kopf gerade vom Rumpf getrennt wird,
musst Du Dir eines ganz fest sagen:

Ich bin tolerant.
Ich bin offen.
Ich bin bunt.

Ich bin kein Nazi.
Ich bin gut.

This is a cult.

Leftism usually is

Wow... all the good kraut genetics really were kost in the war. Jesus.

rip germany

>HOLY FUCK

On Nov. 1, 2006, I found my wife, Adrienne Shelly, dead in her West Village office. Adrienne, an actor and filmmaker, had been brutally murdered by a 19-year-old undocumented Ecuadorean construction worker; he later said they were having an argument and, fearing she would report him and have him deported, he killed her and staged her death so it would appear to be a suicide. Our daughter was just 2 years old at the time.

Given the anger and grief I still feel, I could easily be seduced by Donald J. Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric that is the cornerstone of his presidential run. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists,” he said as he began his campaign in 2015. And in these final weeks before the election, rather than tacking to the middle, he seems to be doubling down. “We’ve got some bad hombres,” he said in last week’s debate, referring to immigrants who commit crimes.Adrienne was not murdered by an illegal immigrant, per se. She fell victim to a depraved killer who simply happened to be an undocumented immigrant.

archive.is/71jSK

Yep. It's international. It's just a certain type of human. But people here only care about looking at a flag and thinking "haha thank God I'm not from THAT country, THOSE people are so cucked".

It would have helped his case if he basically didn't justify everything Trump has said in his first few lines.

>pray you both die before the Western civilization does
Nah fuck that, I wanna be around to see it

Dear God...

These useful SJW idiots are gonna get us all killed

She's not German though, she's a roach

Old as fuck
Also she's a shitskin herself

Just take a second to think how cucked you have to be to reach that conclusion after getting raped.

>Not worried about the other people getting raped

This is fucking hilarious.
Apart from saying they deserve it I would actually say they enjoy it, finally being put in their place.. Maybe it's because the pigs won't touch them in fear of being called racist.

THis is from like early 2015 mate. Also shes not german shes a kurd.
Get your facts straight Sören

The plot thickens.

that makes it even more insane. these women have to realize that many more women will be raped if things stay the same. but instead of fighting against it they think it's better than women get raped then to offend the cult of political correctness.

The same thing happened with that NGO cunt that got abducted and raped for 24 hours in Haiti
The bitch then started to scream in a fucking horrifying article that they weren't trying to harm her but wanted to show her the pain their people suffered by the hand of the white people
It's not even denial at this point anymore

>caring about women getting raped
I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

>“We’ve got some bad hombres,”
i fucking love trump and i'm not even american

Oh btw, shes from the Linke party.
Shes got a redpill through dicking and that didnt even work. to the gulag with the leftists.

edgy

I assume if a white working-class man had raped her, she would have understood the inescapable poverty of those living on the breadline right?

What a heroine.

This is just like one of my mind break doujins.

>german
looks arab m8

Degenerate scum.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/south-sudan-aid-worker-rape-attack-united-nations-un

"alahu aktarts"
my sides Nigel, be careful they are going to explode.

Turk/turk

No fucks given

How did these sorts of people survive to the modern day? You would think that their ancestors would have been culled from the gene pool ages ago. It just doesn't make sense to be so hell bent on your own destruction.

Yuri Bezhmenov was wrong.

Leftists will never revolt, even when they "get their kick in their bottom" from what they helped bring about. They will just take it. They will literally get raped and apologize for it and double down.

There's no saving these people.

>german girl apologizes to refugees for getting gang raped
It's called stockholm syndrome, and it's pretty common among rape survivors.

Wait...where is the part she apologizes for being raped?

Tell me she was fat and ugly

Meanwhile, if a straight white male compliments a female in public or holds a door open it is decried as an outrage.

Fuckin hell..

Best article on it:

imprimis.hillsdale.edu/who-we-are-as-a-people-the-syrian-refugee-question/4/

Consider what this means. Germans have been warned that it is their duty to accommodate themselves to newly arrived refugees and not to place politically incorrect demands upon them—that is, not to demand that the refugees adapt to German ways. Some have advised German women in particular that if they don’t wish to be harassed by male refugees, they should cover their heads and be accompanied outside of the home by a male. Will this be a part of America’s politically correct future?

Merkel, like Obama, bases her immigration policy on a globalist view of the world. Secretary of State John Kerry propounded this view in a recent commencement address, warning Americans that we must prepare ourselves for a “borderless world.” But a world without borders is a world without citizens, and a world without citizens is a world without the rights and privileges that attach exclusively to citizenship. Rights and liberties exist only in separate and independent nations; they are the exclusive preserve of the nation-state. Constitutional government only succeeds in the nation-state, where the just powers of government are derived from the consent of the governed. By contrast, to see the globalist principle in practice, look at the European Union. The EU is not a constitutional government; it is an administrative state ruled by unelected bureaucrats. It attempts to do away with both borders and citizens, and it replaces rights and liberty with welfare and regulation as the objects of its administrative rule. Constitutional government—to say nothing of liberal democracy—will not be a part of the politically correct, borderless world into which so many of our political leaders wish to usher us.

hahahahah phew! you had me worried for a second. Why would anyone care about the feelings of or what happens to the land whale genetic refuse?

nigger thats nothing check this shit out

A male politician in Norway has opened up about his rape by a Somali man, stating that he felt “guilt and responsibility” for the perpetrator being deported after time in prison.

Hauken speaks of being brutally raped by a Somali man, and recalls riding in an ambulance to a rape reception center at an Oslo hospital.

He mentions having samples taken from nurses, speaking to a psychologist, and eventually being collected by his father.

He concluded by stressing that refugees need continued support. “I have been a victim of an injustice and a dark part of the world that we are largely shielded from here at home,” Hauken said, adding that he is “part of the world, and the world is unfortunately unfair.”

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

>südkurdistan

She is probably from die Linke. Her wiews arent majority of the German womens wiews.

Wow.

They actually fucked her brains out.

Are we beyond salvation yet...?
Wir müssen die leftist cucks ausrotten.

Yeah... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's covering for a homosexual encounter.

>Leftists will never revolt
They will and they do, but only against their own kin
However they cannot compute how to react to a foreign aggressor, hence the clamoring silence of feminists about those wide-spread and very pro-women practices brought in our country by our african and/or muslim friends such as female genital mutilation, forced weddings and honor killings

Da fehlt definitiv ein "und geistig minderbemittelt".

The notion of myth, in modern parlance, implies also that of choice. It is, by definition, a story, and stories can be either believed or rejected at will.

But a myth that is ingrained deeply enough is not experienced by the believer as being a choice.

Rather, it forms the very framework within which reality itself is structured. It is part of reality itself. The myth has a meaning generating function.

The myth, therefore, is implicit, and must be by the nature of its function.

Were the reality structuring myth to be recognized as one, it would fall outside of the realm of reality and be integrated in the realm of choices, at which point alternatives to the structure of reality would be perceived.

Facts and events cannot restructure the myth. Rather, these are interpreted within the framework of the myth.

Therein lie the genesis of a distinction between two types of propaganda. There is, on the one hand, a propaganda of fact and there is, on the other, propaganda of myths.

Yeah families from Anatolia is what I heard.
Shes the worst of the leftie bitches you could imagine.
kurdish communist libtard cunt.

Yuri said that even when presented with true information it won't get through to them. He was right. These people are so far down the rabbit hole that even getting raped can't break the cult conditioning.

This was painful to read
Too much mental illness
I'm sure she loved being force fucked

Top fucking Kek

it's from the cotext.
She's actually the spokesperso of the radical left youthgroup of "die LINKE", the youthgroup being "SOLID"(arity).

Appearently she was gangraped at some point in the past - and has since doubled down on
> Refugees Welcome
the translation is also lacking as fuck, in the lower third of the text it doesn't catch the meaning.
> cont
> gonna translate it properly

She isn't cucked, she's a Turk. She's just one of them, and a leftist trying to undermine German society to boot.

tell her to look at " /r/watchPKKdeaths/ "user.

Is there a video?

proper translation inc:

" Dearest male Escapee,
conceivably of my age, most likely a couple of years younger - or some years older.

I am so incredibly Sorry!

Almost a year ago...
[she recounts work in a refugee camp and gives a tearjerker account of nice refugee kids]
I have seen a small glimpse of the Hell from whence you escaped. I have not seen what you have seen before you escaped [she is saying: The Refugee Camps Abroad are hell already], and also your draining and courageous escape I have not experienced myself.

I am glad and happy that you made it here. That you could leave ISIS and war behind yourself, and that you haven't drowned in the Mediterranean.

But I fear, you're not save here either.
Burning Refugeecenters...
> [ A Lie, there have been some burnings, but some or most of them were instigated by refugees themselves. One very well known burning, initially attributed to white nationalists, in Essen, turned out to be instigated by a non-refugee Migrant who was getting so upset that he wouldn't be getting chocolade pudding for lunch, that he threatened to and then set fire to the center]
... violent attacks on refugees and a brown mob [of Nazis] parading through the streets.
> LOL, I have not ever seen more than maybe 100 idiots congregate around Nazi "events"´

>cont.

Of this later type, two further subdivision can be made. (1) Propaganda designed to disolve existing myth. (2) Propagnada designed to integrate the current

The first of these we will call attack propaganda. The second integration propaganda.

The first task of attack propaganda consists in effectuating a shift from the myth as reality structuring to myth as such.

Attack propaganda disrupt the order of the world by suggesting the possibility of a new meaning.

One must not naively believe that attack propaganda consists in the rational attack of an enemy's position on the basis of fact and counter thesis.

A structure providing myth is seldom stated explicitly. Its transparency is essential to its reality structuring function. Were it to be seen, it would be recognized as a mental construction and would stop providing meaning. Reality structuring myth are used to interpret the facts themselves.

But there is a further reason as to why this type of propaganda differs from a rational attack on an explicitly recognized thesis. Any myth that is rich enough to sustain a world view will contain within itself a definition of evil designed to do away, to integrate within the worldview, "contradictions".

Rational attack, therefore, will be interpreted as manifestation of evil FROM WITHIN the reality structuring myth. Hence the integrity of the meaning providing structure is maintained.

Ha I remember that, they wanted Nutella or something and when they didn't have any he set fire to his mattress.

Wtf is wrong with this woman? Those yazidis were probably brutalized by the same men who raped her. As a christian arab i dont understand why whites are so beholden to jews. You outnumber them. Just buy out your own media and fix this swine problem.

> cont
I have always fought against my home being like this. I want an open Europe, a friendly Europe, A Europe I want to live in and one, in which both you and me are save. I am so sorry.

> [Now comes the reference to her own rape]
For both [ !! ] of us, I am so sorry.
You, who is not save, because we live in a racist society. Me, who is not save, because we live in a sexist society.

But what I regret most is the fact, that the sexist and violating acts which have been inflicted upon me only serve to further aggravate the racism you are exposed to.

I promise you to scream. I will not allow for this to happen. I will not stand by idly and let it happen, that racists and concerned citizens view you to be the problem.

You are not the problem. You are not a problem at all. You are a beautiful human being most of the time, who has a right like any other person to be safe and free.

Thank you for being you,
and it is nice that you are here
#refugeeswelcome
#sexismuskenntkeineherkunft
(sexism knows no country of origin)

I can't stand to hear bad news from germany because my grandparents are from the country (inb4 plastic kraut). It hurts so bad.

Germans Sup Forumsacks, you must burn down refugee centers. There is no excuse not to. You won't get caught, and even if you do you go to a nice euro jail and become a hero.

the nutella incident, to my knowledge, is actually a seperate occurance.

Both just serve to show how ungrateful these fuckers are, and how their tendency to gang up and form clans only elevates the danger they pose.

Bizzaro germany

relevant I guess, even though it's sweden: youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

Ya'll asked for it.

That didn't bother me until the last two paragraphs, where the tone changes and do dis the voice
Subtly , but it changes. It's a fake.
And anyway, if she's above being traumatized by something like rape, maybe you should try harder to catch a girl like that, who if it happened to would survive spiritually aaaaand turn into a rancorous SJW bitch.

Love that sub.

Fuck me two incidents, how many fire fighters lives have these cunts put in danger over fucking junk food.

This is why the 'good times' Europe has to and is ending. No more fucking empathy with other continents. We look after ourselves.

We have to get rid of the cause (leftists, corrupt politicians, judges and media) before we can get rid of the symptoms.
Burning down the camps is ineffective retarded.

fuck off

everything that is happening in germany is well deserved, those fuckers go ahead and fuck up everything

anglo will rule the world

Fuck this shit's depressing. Daily reminder that not all women are fucking pathetic like the German whore in OP's post. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutons#Mass_suicide_of_the_women_of_the_Teutones

Europe is laughably pathetic at this point.

>falling for jewish memes
wew lad

trips is truth, praise kek

So if I got a tan and rolled around in some dirt she'd be ok with me raping her? And then apologize to me for it?

I hope this isn't surprising to anyone here. This is literally the revelation of all the social studies done by, primarily US, government agencies in the 1960s. They weren't just performing horrifying experiments on flower power retards for kicks to see them go insane, they were quite obviously searching for the standard leftist break-point.

What they found was something hardly any of their psychology gurus could believe and if you pick up psych journals before and after the late 60s you'll see the results.

To make a long story short, many European populations, particularly women of those populations, are so genetically overburdened with empathy that their minds are unable to detach from firmly implanted social programming. They will literally kill their own children, or themselves, before they violate hard norms of social conduct.

Everything since that time period has been building those hard social norms: against the family, against religion, against the nation, against the traditions of their people... etc. You are seeing the culmination of these things today. Millions of leftists across the west firmly convinced that they are part of a revolution against whatever their social programming has dictated ready to suffer rape, torture, and worse, just to signal dedication to their cause.

Whatever intelligent people remain in the coming centuries, if they have any access to our records, will marvel at this feat of human engineering and at the seemingly super-human level of self-destructive empathy that was present in the European population of the 20th and 21st century.

>What they found was something hardly any of their psychology gurus could believe and if you pick up psych journals before and after the late 60s you'll see the results.

I'd be interested to read into this further. Can you point me in the direction of what journals to read into?

they should've killed her

Wouldn't put it above a woman to lie about this to virtue signal.

APA Conference Minutes from previous years can be found on most of the big-name academic databases. 1968-1972

no vid?

Harris should've finished the job

Is Alaska a good place to live?

I can't believe how fucking stereotypical this guy looks. He's a fucking caricature of himself.

I know someone who had to interact with her on a few occasions. Says she's crazy as fuck - doesn't really care about her posting shit like that tho because she's a fellow linke-tard.