He doesn't invest in stocks and real estate with some side money

>He doesn't invest in stocks and real estate with some side money
>he doesn't save up to invest in real estate and businesses
>he doesn't do anything at all to generate passive income

Are people just too stupid to understand that you can literally just get free money? Why do so many niggers and minimum wagecucks complain about big government this and that when literally anyone can just start investing and get a really comfy lifestyle in like five years tops for just saving money and helping the fucking economy? You know, that thing everyone bitches is down the shutter yet no one just puts their literal money where their mouth is?

Seriously, it's not even a jew game, literally who's can live like fucking kings for no work at all.

Are there really just that many impulse buyers who can't even save a few hundred bucks? Or is there some other weird stigma I'm not aware of? Why does everyone thing stocks are just for the uber duber rich? You can literally just put some money into shit like coca cola and McDonald's and get free money every few months.

Hey goy, delete this thread

you are saying too much, they must never know

also that last paragraph answered your pondering it is mostly that

>He has side money.
>He can afford to save up.
>He has free time to generate passive income.

Jelly AF senpai.

>literally negative interest rates right now
>real estate is already a bubble
>government is already raising property tax every year
>when you buy real estate now, it can become worthless over night because they put section 8 houses or a refugee centre next to it

tl;dr it worked a few years ago, but not anymore

he's talking about in america, the dow jones is at a recoed high and is probabaly going up another 50% in the next 5 years

Niger you can literally just get it going by stashing a bit of money off a minimum wage paycheck every month.

You don't even need to pay brokers now that robinhood exists. And even then comission rates are pretty low these days.

For fuck's sake all you need to do is invest in dividend stocks and keep putting back the relatively low amounts you get each month back into the stock until it snowballs into like a thousand bucks a month by year two, and you don't even really gamble on stocks, you just have a bunch of small stocks at first that add up.

You don't have an excuse, it's literally the same amount of mental effort as playing a time wasting mobile game.

I don't understand any of this. It's too hard.

t. the guy who joined the bull market in 2010 and never experienced 2008 or 2001.

just wait, there will be a huge recorrection in the next few years and 50% of your shit will be wiped out

Why haven't you made a billion dollars yet faggot?

>you don't even need to pay brokers now that robinhood exists
what?

App that let's you trade stocks for free. No bullshit, been around for about a year and a half now.
See the /biz/ generals.

Can anyone do it, or just americans?

Can you give us a short overview of what is important and what sites and tools except robinhood do u use to stay informed?

are you memeing or serious ? i'm beginning to understand it and next year is when i will have some money to invest i'm going to educate myself until then

Daily reminder that our entire economic system is a Ponzi scheme that needs perpetual growth to sustain itself. Also a reminder that economic growth is still tied to population in our current system.
Automation reduces new employment opportunities, the system only pumps shit out in exchange for labor, and the population keeps increasing.
We're fucked, and the stock market is an illusory facade.

Because that's gambling.

I want to start a kitchen.I have the name, cooks, recipes all ready. I lack the $40,000 start up capital though. OP, I came to Frog's Pond today hoping to find an investor.

Whoa there kiddo.

I'm reaching retirement right now, and you'd honestly be a fucking retard to invest now.

>The highest its ever been
>it cant come down!
>...
>money shoveled directly into a fire.

You're losing your ass if your parents were too stupid to tell you; do not to invest at the peaks.

t. Oldfag who is getting the fuck out to enjoy my last 30 years on earth.

I've never worked a full time job in my life and I have stocks and bonds and shit + a low effort online business

it's not hard

just burgers, sadly

>really comfy lifestyle in like five years tops
Stop your fantasy before you despair so hard you end up killing other people before yourself at some mall.
Buy my magic beans first though.

>real estate
As if 2008 didn't teach you anything.

Good for you

>Are people just too stupid to understand that you can literally just get free money?

Literally my question as well. After all those years I've come to realize one thing - they are basically monkeys that evolved speech. Their consciousness differs from mine and yours. Try asking them any question that interests both you or them - they are literally incapable of abstraction or depth and are merely parroting something else. The moment the question becomes too deep, their brains jam

But hey, don't get too mad, those people are the reason we get to live like that. If they didn't exist, we'd have to compete with eachother, which doesn't sound beneficial to us at all

>he doesn't already make enough money with a good payed job

YOU IDIOT
DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE STOCK MARKET HARDER TO COMPETE IN
STOP REVEALING THE TRUTH AND DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!

How do you invest in stocks and bonds as a canadian?

Maybe in refugee germany..

>Live in white Australia.
>Own several properties each one gaining 10% the last 6 years which equals around $50k equity each time
>Own some shit properties that down grow in low income areas and negative fear them to get every single dollar of my tax back
>Sold several properties making hundreds of thousands when the chinese come knocking.

It's literally impossible not to make amazing money in Australia in property.

Have 2 duplexs going up at the moment which I can flip with $100k profit in each.

Wage and neet bux cucks.

Our markets are super rigger. You have Toronto and Vancouver exchanges. The Vancouver is penny stock wild west shit. Investing in it is retarded unless you are the inside guy. Real estate across Canada is inflated as well and will inevitably crash. Our dollar is not even a guarenty. It could crash. If you want a solid investment, think about things that you can hold in your hand.

I did better. I invested in Trump.

nice try, chaim

Paper jew will always degrade in value silly goy, no economic issue can be addressed without first looking at the money supply itself, and the jews who print it and devalue it across the board.

We do not live in a currency system in which you are meant to save, the jewish bamking system is a rat race they control, money will always degrade over time, there is no reason to save, why save 100k when by the time your old its only worth 10k.

The banking system must be smashed and re-established no more should we work for a money that degrades, they jew's want you to take loans, you work for them then.

I have become very aggressive and shut off from the world because of this, it doesnt make sense as to how people act like this is how its supposed to be pushes me further away.

Seriously tho western civilization had better do something or Islam will grow, they have interest free loans, it's pushing people like me toward that sick religion.

Seriously though i have alot of hopes placed on Trump to do something to change this mess.

I dont work i dropped out of the labor force, after i found out a friend "not now" was making 10k a year for doing nothing, just welfare.

He blew it all on vidya and stupid shit, i decided that day i was done working for people like that, why should i care! I live with my wife in my MOMS house, i literally want it all to burn the whole system at this point.

Kek. Buy high sell low, right?

>>He doesn't invest in stocks and real estate with some side money
>>he doesn't save up to invest in real estate and businesses

I don't have the money to do any of these things despite saving $1000 per month. Houses and property here cost well over $500,000, and i'm not getting a loan or mortgage.

It's called Jewry, or "monkey business" all these fags around here believe we will continue to live in a system where people make money like filthy jews manipulating money and never actually producing anything.

That system will not last forever my friend.

>That system will not last forever my friend.

I know it wont last, it would actually be disastrous to buy a house in Australia at the moment, we have one of the biggest property bubbles in the world at the moment, they are predicting it will crash sometime around 2018-2019

Mate its worse here in Auckland. I wont be able to buy a house at all by the time I finish Uni.

I'm not interested in buying a house at all tbqh, as long as rent is affordable, and i have enough money to invest in my hobbies i'm a happy man.

Lol. The world economy is going to crash in those years.

Have fun.

My dad owns property so I'm hoping to inherit when he passes away lmfao. I would like to own property and rent it out like a massive jew but it gets harder to do it every year. The market is probably going to crash soon.