I am still confused on what the majority of us think. I personally like Spencer

I am still confused on what the majority of us think. I personally like Spencer,
>inb4 shill
but idk much about him other than him being a white nationalist.

VOTE HERE:
strawpoll.me/11714084
strawpoll.me/11714084
strawpoll.me/11714084

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk
youtu.be/Xq-LnO2DOGE
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results...

Fuck the CTR shills, I stand with Spencer!

i dont support him

Former Alt-Right supporter here..

This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results

There is no alt-right. It is a media creation to create a controlled opposition.

Ur mum

Traitor!

>Overturn the results
nice try, not gonna happen.

>There is no alt-right. It is a media creation to create a controlled opposition.
Nice try, CTR.

He was used by the media to apply a label to "us" so that they could destroy us.

I like him too but Alt-Right is not a thing.

I think hes a fucking faggot

i'm not white :^)

there should be a 'dont care' option tbqh

The alt right is about throwing the world into chaos with trolling,praise kek, its just that we got some neo nazis along the way. Who should kys.

Based on the results, the supermajority of pol dislikes Spencer, so I guess I will get over my differences and dislike him as well.

says CTR

just don't vote

>No "Literally who" option

Shit poll brah

i wanted real answers, not shitvotes like yourself, aussie.

Who the hell is Richard Spencer?
Why should I support him?
Alt-right is a bag full of a lot of things.
I don't consider myself in need of define myself as white so fuck off.

Not a single non-burger knows that idiot.
Straya is right this time.

I'm not even white for the vast majority of pol and I don't care.

but i want to voice my opinion senpai

This whole web of TRS shilling and their ties with Spencer has got my almonds activating.

The problem seems to be that there are multiple issues here and everyone is arguing against different thing.

>TRS was at the meeting and are close to Spencer and are vouching for him 110%

>TRS has a nasty habit of being closet fags and degeneracy enablers that shill on Sup Forums and 8/pol/ without shame, even when called out to their face with evidence.

>TRS and many others are saying cucking to leftist media spin is a bad idea and pushing the overton window is the best way forward

>TRS has bad PR with people so they naturally feel like doing the opposite.

>Literal blue-pilled cucks are now trying to divorce themselves from race-realism and white nationalism when they once considered themselves "alt-right"

>CTR dregs, r/the-Donald refugees, and leftypol queers are using the moment of chaos to insert their own subversion and fracture things further for their own ends

>everyone is left in a state of confusion and unsure who is Jewing whom and who to trust

>some nat.soc. think Spencer is a literal spook set out to destroy the movement

>other nat.soc. agree with the seig hail in theory but think being practical is better for MUH PR which in itself is a contentious issue

>plenty of people on Sup Forums (whether white nationalist or not) never took to being labeled "alt-right" in the first place and are signaling against it

>Trump disavowing alt-right causes even more of a shitstorm

Basically all the winds of multiple issues have converged and the chaos is tearing the board culture apart, and most people are only aware of 1-2 forces at play at any given time.

we are referring to this man:
youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk
If you have been on pol for the past 12 hours you would have quickly learned.

this sounds about right

>posting the media edit

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer? In any case, he sounds like a faggot.

youtu.be/Xq-LnO2DOGE
(you)

see:

The problem is I myself am still a bit torn on the issue even with all this information.

I agree that cucking to some leftist hit-piece on some stupid gesture at what was supposed to be a media-free event is just playing into PC culture shit.

On the other hand I don't know much at all about Spencer, and although I listen to TRS I certainly think they are full of shit a lot of the time and their closeness to him and the event they attended makes it hard to trust their objectivity. Especially when they have a history of covering their own asses when called out on being completely wrong or doing something fucked up.

That said if I have to choose between enabling blue-pilled redditors who are trying to push Sup Forums towards (((civic nationalism))) or supporting some guy who may be a complete idiotic tool, I'll take the latter. The media will die down and hopefully Spencer will handle the shitstorm properly.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing

Ups fucked up the post.
Anyway ...

The people in this board should calm the fuck down and stand calm until the storm is finished.
Before a year of intensive trolling and memeing everywhere the shitstorm was predictable.

Yeah, I watched the video, the fucking youtube keeps me informed of shit like this.
The guy is irrelevant, thats what I mean with "unknown".
He claims he is the leader or the voice of somethin that don't even exist because the alt-Right if something, is chaotic.
The ROMAN SALUTE, is so forced and edited it hurts.
As I said above, this is a normal shitstorm due a succesful year long trolling.
The people with power won't let a guy like Trump, who want to destroy the lobbists, go with it without putting sticks in his wheels.

The people.

The alt-right is just the people. Vague, amorphous and anonymous.

The Deplorables, as Killary put it.

People who celebrate Christmas and are proud of it.

People who dream bigger for their country; and beyond.

Fuck affirmative action. Fuck being gay. That shit is literally for losers. We are going to build a testament of greatness. What Hollywood dreamed of as the future we are going to build today.

Pure energy; and if you don't like it, leave or die.

The main thing I think is that there is no us. Fuck off.

I support the dude because he's saying the things that need to be said and his full speech was actually decent.
>getting triggered over a couple of dudes doing the natsoc/bellamy salute
Fucking hell we're doomed.

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go

It wasn't supposed to be a media-free event. The Atlantic was there with his permission doing a documentary on him.

>I am still confused on what the majority of us think.
Because you're a retard who thinks there's an "us." The alt-right doesn't exist. It's a pejorative for anybody who opposes the establishment and its goals, the same way that hippie was used as a pejorative for anybody who opposed the Vietnam war.

-
--
------------------
----
------------
--
-----------

He's some random nobody that the MSM are trying to play up at the leader of the alt right.

>The Atlantic was there with his permission doing a documentary on him.

Jesus fucking Christ, he couldn't have waited till January to pull that shit? I am not calling for "muh PR" but let the man get fucking in the White House before someone tries to snackbar him.

Repeat alt-right is a boogeyman

You have to admit, just seeing the phrase "alt-right leader" is bizarre and makes no sense.

Also, who the fuck are these bitches upset over Trumps disavowing alt-right?

If you wanted someone who gave a fuck about your feelings, you should have joined up with the democrats.

>hey goyim, what do you think of the alt right? seems pretty cool right? Why not join them? That way we can say hey look they are actually racists! And they are white! White people are evil! Now do what CNN tells you and go protest like a good goy

A good list of core beliefs.
Pic related.

>Let's
Sage.