Am I the only one who does not understand how showing off your your genitals and boobs is a form of protest demanding...

Am I the only one who does not understand how showing off your your genitals and boobs is a form of protest demanding equal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how cold they are

The reasoning behind it is that's it's an effective way to get attention. That's why they write the slogans on their bodies. Men are going to look at the boobs, and at the same time read the slogan. Lots of people pull similar stunts to get attention. I personally hate it, and wish that the most talented and knowledgeable people made decisions using quiet polite conversation.

Their movement got cointelpro'd by the kgb, so Vlad can get his rocks off.

The first time I witness some shit like this in person, I am going to whip out my dick and start jerking off right then and there. Thanks for the free show, dumb whores.

best part is if you are in italy and there are no children around, its totally fucking legal and they cant do shit to stop you

cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/

This will never not make me laugh. What a fucking guy

Based Italy

I want to praise Kek for allowing this glorious moment to be filmed.

WIENERS OUT!

Putin is retarded, however, and no way better than those in op-post.

Why do the lasses that always do this have shite tits? I'd at least like to see a decent pair.

No, you aren't. Don't bother trying to make sense of it, just make sure your cossacks keep up the good work.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

demonic spawn feel nothing but hate

U vlad? U vlad.

i think this is some mating ritual western women do to piss off muslims in the hopes western men beat them but so the women can be race traitors and screw the muslims without fear of being killed by them as they would fear the white men

but europe failed and now women wont be allowed to rule the world

Are you retarded or just from reddit?

I would love to have seen the "whipping" they recived at the police station after they were arrested.

But if you call them pretty on kikebook you will be blasted for commenting on their looks instead of their achievement. Modern women fuck suck

>t. modern female

Everything with cossack- prefix is degeneracy on par feminism.

no one asks them too
so like all uglies
they get moral and do what no one wants
pro tip: you can only be a slut by getting fucked by a bunch of guys, and if guys wont fuck you, well you get feminists! lolz

>he tried to understand wimin logic
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope the tall ones dominate the little ones

and yet they get mad that "men objectify them"..

Because for some feminists, they have daddy issues and their lives revolve around sex. Their identity revolves around sex and yet they want to be respected (because everyone does). The problem comes from them expected everyone else to hold them up in high regard based on nothing more that the most banal, primal, and talent-less thing a human can offer.

They do not realize the hypocrisy, immaturity, and backasswardness in their logic. They might claim that men treat them as sex objects, but demand that they should be free to embrace being sex objects (they will twist phrasing all day long to avoid saying this but ultimately it is what they mean). They will claim that it is unfair that women are oppressed in how they can dress their bodies disregarding that men have to cover their testicles and cover far more in ordinary occasions than women. Women's dress is more liberal than men's in western culture and they are so blind to this reality as they strut around with their ass hanging out and every facet of their garb being specifically chosen to exaggerate their sexual features. They think they can demand respect by shoving their tits in our face as if we will become numb to human sexuality, disregarding that no man demands respect by shoving his dick in other people's faces (no pun intended). Western women have all the right under the law that men do and in some cases more but they take issue with being the submissive group in culture not realizing that culture =/= law. They go on to fuck and marry douches and beg for strong dominant men and then bitch and complain that men are more dominant than them. These kinds of women (and no not all women are like this) are so obsessed with gender dynamics and sexuality that they ironically make their entire identity about gender and sexuality.

guaranteed media attention, media feminists spin it into "brave, courageous" womyn power. and its always fairly good looking grils. the jews behind it know sex sells and don't put up fatties because it would put off everyone.

these chicks are being paid though.

titties, titties, titties...

I used to think shit like this was laughable and fringe but it isn't funny anymore and its just going to get worse.

I always just figured the normal family would always exist and I could raise my kids with my wife and they'd have a logical, loving, and safe life because I lived in America and we were the best.

Not anymore man; beaver cleaver is dead and I don't know how it got like this. Feelsbadman

Wow, OK, look very closely. Every single guy in the room checks the tits and it like 'nice'. Putin gives the thumbs up.

Fucking Angela Merkel has the slowest reaction time ever and when she sees the naked woman acts like she is about to be attacked and cowers next to a man.

So much for your great fucking leader Germany. And this bitch invited a million Muslims in, she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing and couldn't defend against shit, let along the greatest ever threat to Europe that she caused.

U mean hon hon hon

>I'm going to protest the sexual objectification of women by sexually objectifying myself, confirming the notion that men only give a shit about me because of my body, not because of what I say

It kind of boggles my mind. If your message is supposed to be taken seriously the worst thing you can do is use your sexuality to display it.

This is Russia, though. Slavs have a fuckton of mental health problems in general, and it stacks on top of leftist delusions. Remember that one guy who nailed his ballsack to a sidewalk in 'protest?'

t. burgerized Russian

when you understand that all of this is just to drive a wedge between men and make them fight each other, it makes sense

i think this is an exception.

Wut? Nigga I dont even know what my girlfriends face looks like. Amazing tits though. And these bitches expect me to read something written on their bodies??

Wrong.

My sister is a hugely obese feminist and does this shit all the time.
She has dozens of stories about the time she proudly stripped naked in London to protest tuition fee rises. She apparently wrote on her tits 'THESE GALS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE GETTING BIGGER'. Apparently she made sure to claify to everyone that the difference between her tits and tuition fees is that her tits experience genetic fat growth and not 'racist tory policy'.

Does your sister need a good banging?

Im not picky. Ill fuck a fatty any day.

PM me her phone number bro.

I dont care what their dumb protests are about. All i care about is seeing some titties, and these idiots keep giving me what i like