WHEN WILL THE SPENCER SHILLING STOP

ITT: We summon the Mods to implement a word ban on "Richard Spencer"

The board is unusable with all these Alt-Right shills

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bump non Spenser threads and ignore Spencer threads, channel our collective autism

They're coming too fast

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Work faster then user

I am a gay black mand and I is supporting Richard Spencer.

I propose "Richard Spencer" is filtered to cuck

Man, this place has gone to shit.

Word filter Richard Spencer to Shaun King.

Yes this strategy worked great the last time with the CTR guy! The discussion ended right then and there!

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing

agreed

dont forget to sage assangefags and pizzatard threads

that is the final solution to all problems on 4chin

any time some shill faggot tries to cut in their name and all abbreviations ect become shaun king

Just fucking filter it you retard.

This, then word filter Shaun king to Talcum X.

include me in the screencap

trump won but CTR didnt leave. has kek has forsaken us?

It's easier to understand once you realise that "shills" are not saying these things for your own benefit or to sway you. They are saying it for their own sanity. Think a little bit about the surveillance state that's being built, and who's in charge. Being anti-Trump or moderate might not always be acceptable. Even Sup Forums is probably not as safe as people think. It sounds weird, but this might be the influx of normies going underground to get their anger out somewhere. That's why I've been here since September anyway. But I'm trying to leave, and post a lot less than I used to. So they'll probably leave again too. But, the point is, it might not be for you, or to entertain you, or to convince you of anything. It might just be people dealing with the huge amounts of stress that they are feeling right now. Spencer, for example is stressing us all the fuck out and you are the target of this, because we can say these things anonymously and without getting harassed.

No, Kek is yet to show us what it is he has in store for us.

Filering doesn't remove the problem for people that still can see it because they don't care that much about using 4chanx or simply the settings option, OP is right.

if things are not resolved soon I am worried the upcoming powerful gets will be one of the "who the hell is richard spencer?" posts or "richard spencer is now the leader of Sup Forums" posts

or
>the alt right doesn't exist
>the alt right was invented by media
>we are republicans

>WHEN WILL THE SPENCER SHILLING STOP
>posts another Streisand Effect thread
Spencer dindu nuffin wrong but

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage