#pizzagate

Grab a slice while you're here, schills!

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/gaffhM
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY
youtu.be/M7csGNrry9M
youtu.be/JfNeB6Hx7N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Post infographics ITT plz

boop

Bump!

>sli.mg/a/gaffhM

this is some kind of archive apparently i didnt click it though, anyone behind a proxy or risk taker wanna check it out.

>Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong, NOV 6, 2016 7 AM

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

>The Consequences of 'Pizza Gate' are Real at Comet Ping Pong, NOV 15, 2016 2 PM

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

>Fake News Onslaught Targets Pizzeria as Nest of Child-Trafficking, NOV. 21, 2016

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0

Bumpss

Bampf

Fuckin bump bump

Bump

bump

Pizza! Pizza!

Bump

Fuck! Shit getting real!

They're going overtime to hide these threads!

Shit, what happened to that guy who claimed he had connections in Haiti? He was about to blow the box wide open regarding the shit that was happening there, too...

Fucking reddit and their pedo enabling ilk.

There is literally nothing wrong with loving little girls.

As long as you dont hurt them.

Being attracted to boys though is sickening

IGNORE
Also BUMP

Lurker!bump

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way too.

Thank Pol

Bump

Sup Forums won't let us post the Voat link to the pizzagate subforum.

Sup Forums is now kill.

You guys! Children are being raped! We have to stop this!

Jesus Christ

Infografixpls

bump for justice

What does that mean? New to all this

Oh fuck, it's real REAL

Uncover your left eye Fuqqer

Where is this pizza comet place? Do you people even know? Go there with a fucking camera and bring something credible back or fuck off with your /x/ bullshit.

I wish we could have kept this a bit more in secret so that they would not start deleting evidence knowing that we are on to them

All these kike shills. I'm done with this site.

>Shit, what happened to that guy who claimed he had connections in Haiti? He was about to blow the box wide open regarding the shit that was happening there, too...
Did you think he was real?

Besta pizza more likely what needs further investigation

The old logo is a symbol identified by the DoJ as used by pedo rings.

The spiraling triangle of the old logo is a pedo symbol. They changed it as soon as they noticed people were on to their "shenanigans"

HEY YOU CRIPPLE CHANS

8 c h net/pol/res/8335333

>Go there with a fucking camera and bring something credible back or fuck off with your /x/ bullshit.
>"Hello people, I'm from Sup Forums came here to videotape your pedo activites, don't mind me, just assfuck children as usual"

We need you brother, the kids need you! don't let them win

It all needs more investigation. I'm getting sick of Sup Forums being flooded with these threads and all that gets posted is some dumb twitter pictures with no actual evidence.

What's next? You guys see a burg king employee having gay sex and you all start thinking burger king hides gay sex dungeons under their restaurants?

Guilty as charged

This sadly, if there were any children caught in the cross fire of this, rest in peace.

Sam Hyde weighs in

>pretending to be retarded
Yeah, hidden cameras don't exist nor do these places ever hire anyone new. Pathetic faggot.

Bump. I hope these cocksuckers get the gas chamber for this shit

After the gas chamber, they're going to thrown into the Lake of Fire for eternity by the Supreme Judge and Creator.

Got my Dominoes 2 medium pizzas for $5.99 on deck and reporting in for another thread. I asked for walnuts on my pizza but apparently they don't offer that. Bummer.

KILL YOURSELF OP'S

I know a guy who lives around the area, I told him about this weeks ago and he laughed and said that I'm a conspiritard. Claims to have been to Comet Ding Dong Pizza "100's of times", and said it's just a shitty little pizza shop ran by some fags, that has some local indie bands come in and play shows and shit. I hate that smug fucking libtard, but I didn't since that he was lying.

Alright guys, I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right but now that Trump has Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Yo. I work with some NGO's that do orphanage work or education shit moving kids around different nations. So far as I know, none of them have been vectors as human trafficking but who-da-fuck-knows anymore. Here's a little "insider knowledge" so you can take these accusations with a grain of salt. I know at face value some of this seems like no brainer, red flags, but the 3rd world isn't so clear.

>Planned to build an orphanage in DR, never submitted an appl, located to Haiti instead

Of the 5 major NGO's I've been working near or around, 4 are not formally registered. There are several reasons for this, the two primary are that the NGO's are not really wanted/supported by the local government. For example, one promotes safe sex and contraceptive teaching in school instead of abstinence. Another frequent issue is corruption and bribery, "go over here to this obscure office and provide the cash payment" "OH that guy doesnt even work here. It's ok though, you can provide the cash payment to me." You get the idea. It's faster and easier to operate under the radar and it can generate these trickle-down issues.

>Most of the kids weren't even orphans
Welcome to Haiti, where parents will hand over their children to western orphanages because they know it'll give their kid a better chance. Also because they know they can't support their own kid. Were these particular kids kidnapped or were they willingly handed over to a white woman who said they would see the world? Dunno, guess we'll have to read.

>Pricing how much it costs to transport children
Actually that email contains -no- information about that.
>It turned out that the children who were with the U.S. missionaries had living parents, many of whom testified they had voluntarily handed their offspring to the Americans in the hope they would be given an education and a better life.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

Is this investigation approved by Richard Spencer? Because if its not please cease and desist.

Msg approved by alt-right legal team.

Face it faggots, Snopes BTFO this whole shit.

Since he asked so nicely

How is this not enough info for some sort of outrage or investigation assuming all the email links are still there

They're depraved, blind, or mentally diseased or all of the aforesaid

Voat has a subforum for pizzagate. Unfortunately Sup Forums isn't letting me post the link

BUMP
KEK WILLS IT

//voat co/v/pizzagate

Is this a joke

>He does it for free

BUMPIN BUMPIN

youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY

Well where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe it's not a fuqqin full on ped ring, but something shadier than usual is going on. It's fuqqin world wide and it's clear that it's been going on for decades. Just random shet to look into

youtu.be/M7csGNrry9M
youtu.be/JfNeB6Hx7N0
K im No ble art work

Because the CIA has spent decades gaslighting the public to disbelieve "conspiracy theories" in order to cover up their own shady activities.

nice flag

waiter, this pizza tastes like ten year old, i clearly asked for three year old!

bum feggits

Bump for justice!

Bumping. We need these threads alive right now.

Damn

#Blacklivesmatter

this is how we are going to do it lads, we can use them against the shills,against the media, against hollywood

and there is no telling what they may do

we need to make BLM aware of pizzagate

2nd from right is the hottest

I remember someone looking up the whereabouts of the Podesta brothers at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Can anyone verify that they were in Praia da Luz around that time?

It was posted in an older thread but I haven't seen it surface since then. Seems like a piece of rock solid evidence to me.

bump. bring those fucking demons to justice!

so many shills

keep pushing gents!

Dont stop diging goyim

...I can't even eat pizza anymore.

How is this relevant?

Pizzagate in a nutshell
>RWG tries to start haitian orphanage
>Haitian parents dump their kids off.
>Lots of kids, not a lot of orphans
>Organization isn't registered
>There are currently 200+ unregistered organizations operating within Haiti alone.
>A human trafficker reaches out to try and facilitiate kids getting shipped out of Haiti.
>The trafficker is from the Domincan Republic and is caught almost instantly.
>A church in Idaho is roped into the issue because they helped fund the RWG's orphanage.
>Hillary is able to pull state department strings to get a US National released from Haitian detainment

If this is a human trafficking ring, it's the worst in the world and it was crushed. This looks more like typical "start up" NGO's rushing to try and help but failing to see how to do that most effectively and getting abused by thugs from all angles.

This isn't a story. This isn't even worth a "gate" tag.

Satanic symbolism removed from their logo after discovery of their pedophilia ring.

Jesus Christ here is your shekel already, now go home and tell your wife that you are protecting pedophiles for a living

shills are making threads about some fag got name Spencer

IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS ALL ATTENTION HERE

WE ARE CLOSE

Source for it being satanic symbolism pls
I dont think youre lying but i need le evidence

Bump

This picture really fucking bothers me. Really fucking bothers me. That blank look on the child's face, the messy bed, like what the fuck? Who the fuck posts shit like this?

Who's children are these? There are several in his photo's.

They are shilling hard tonight.
Lurker Bump

Concentrated media effort against pizzagate today, from NYT to social media. We're getting close.

>He's a black star, he must be black

This isn't a story, it's people hoping and praying for connections that don't exist. This whole event is a microcosm of all the stupid shit engulfing Haiti.

Bump

I don't have one.

Why else would they remove the symbolism?

It looks like a G in between two 33 degree mason protractors to me. G being a letter loved by the masons.

It could be a 6. Either way it is an important clue and should be compared with any relevant symbols.

Some other user will know more, I should be asleep right now.

Sounds like some grade a conspiring you are doing
Ill keep lurking

heisafraid.jpeg

Wouldn't it be funny if it was just a quirky little pizza restaurant and nothing more? [spoiler]The driver of the car was the one who killed JFK[/spoiler]

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING SPOILER IVE FUCKED IT UP FIFTEEN FUCKING TIMES JESUS CHRIST

[spoiler] fuck this gay earth [/spoiler]

You don't on this board, you silly fucking newfag.

Bmp

can you not spoiler on here what the fuck
[spoiler]fuck this gay earth[/spoiler]

>Where's there's smoke there's fire.

Unless it's steam and all of you are getting group-think'd into believing it's something that is clearly fucking isn't.

Not a single person in this thread has even been able to succinctly define what exactly the accusations of this whole clusterfuck is.

Fucking newfag there are no spoilers on Sup Forums