African Americans are Genetic Successes

If you all love eugenics so much, why do you hate African Americans?

They are literally the only example of consistent and modern eugenics from 7+ generations of forced and controlled breeding.

They were optimized relative to their Ivory Coast equivalents for labor and it shows. African Americans hold a fuckton of olympic records that other african nations and even european ones can't even touch because of their natural ability. Especially in women.

And their IQs on average are higher than Ivory Coast equivalents and their intelligence wasn't statistically significant in reduction as a number of African Americans prove time and again to be leaders in their fields of study (Thomas Sowell, Neil deGrasse Tyson).

So if you are so strung up about superiority and eugenics, why do you hate blacks and not breed into their superior genepool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109164-how-big-gay-pay-bodybuilding.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_jump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Superior
Maybe for niggers, but to white people theyre still monkies.

In what sense? They are healthier, stronger, and have more natural potential.

Unlike with the hodgepodge of european genetics, you have a greater statistical significance of of a stronger and healthier child in an african american than you would from anyone else given that they had controlled breeding for generations to make them stronger.

Intelligence is just a matter of culture, upbringing, and education. So if you were to imply that they were deficient for anything other than those 3 things, then you'd be hard pressed to prove how examples like Tyson and Sowell who had this controls went on to be both athletic and scholarly giants.

>In what sense? They are healthier, stronger, and have more natural potential.
citation needed

Niggers have a lower life expectancy than whites.

Also, education =/= intelligence. Sowell is a statistical outlier. The average nigger has an IQ of 85, which is considered close to mental retardation.

KYS.

>hurr durr african americans were bred to be stronger

kys

They were bred specifically to pick cotton.

The fuck are you talking about.

those idiots got nothing on this guy though

>They are healthier, stronger, and have more natural potential.

Then why are they so violent and reliant on whites?

>KYS.

Not an argument.

Wasnt always this way. There was a point in time where Whites were the violent ones. Remeber alcatraz was built for white people.

And it was whites in the 60-70's who went door to door in black areas to get them on welfare, and what ever else you americans have.

>Neil De-gras Tyson
stopped reading there

you know hes just a fucking actor, right? coasting on the wave that sagan created.

hes charismatic as fuck and good PR for science most of the time, but he's no genius.

i wouldn't say its close to retardation, but plenty of non-hominid animals have 70-80 iq

Too bad that in the modern workplace physical strength is not the desired trait

>live on the most rich continent in the world
>fuck up tremendously

Only considering the modern summer olympics from 1916 to present for track, field, road events:

8/10 of USA record holding male olympians are African Americans with lifespans on average of 90. And that ratio has been consistent going all the way back to the 30s

Literally every single womens USA record holder and winner has been African American.

Higher maximum potential and health by ratio to the other ethnicities in the general population.

Hard labor in general. Cotten was just the most wide spread. But regardless they were breed eugenically by their slaveowners and the results show in their descendants today thanks to 7+ generations of that and then laws against race mixing into the 50s keeping them wholly contained.

African Americans also on average live proportionally in low SES areas more often and have less access to resources and healthcare to live longer.

And when the IQ test is based on the average of a fuckton of low SES people with a caustic culture that works against them, then of course the bell curve will be skewed against them. Doesn't mean when controlled they wouldn't have the same ability like Sowell and Tyson who had that opportunity.

You act as if you took an african american from birth to japan and raised them japanese without any concept of their african american culture and controlled for any ethnical hostility that they would just by default be inferior and not be able to understand calculus or something.

Big objective on the matter is key if you want to talk eugenics. Genes don't have a statistical significance on the capacity of humans relative to the minute differences between what you label as different "races."

Nice

Low SES enviroment, shitty culture post 1960s, reinforced antagonism both internally and by the media driving them against themselves. There are a number of reasons.

Health is still a key aspect of human life until gene therapy is developed.

>Not an argument.
Provided the argument in the same post, nigger.

>African Americans also on average live proportionally in low SES areas more often and have less access to resources and healthcare to live longer.
Low SES and life expectancy are not necessarily correlated. Italian farmers have a lower SES than white americans yet live far longer.

The reason why niggers live less long is that niggers did not evolve in an environment which favored living a long life. Which is also why niggers reach puberty earlier and sheboons have shorter gestation periods for their niglets.

>And when the IQ test is based on the average of a fuckton of low SES people with a caustic culture that works against them, then of course the bell curve will be skewed against them.
IQ tests are not culturally biased. Niggers score low because they're stupid.

In fact the reason why niggers have low SES is because they have low IQs. Not the other way around.

>Doesn't mean when controlled they wouldn't have the same ability like Sowell and Tyson who had that opportunity.
Except the evidence suggests the exact opposite. Adoption studies show that niggers who are adopted in upper class white families still retain their low IQ. It's genetics, user.

>You act as if you took an african american from birth to japan and raised them japanese without any concept of their african american culture and controlled for any ethnical hostility that they would just by default be inferior and not be able to understand calculus or something.
Yes, every single adoption study conducted shows that.

>Big objective on the matter is key if you want to talk eugenics. Genes don't have a statistical significance on the capacity of humans relative to the minute differences between what you label as different "races."
You have no understanding of genetics. But then again you're probably a nigger, so you lack the necessary cognitive capabilities to understand the subject.

>Intelligence is just a matter of culture, upbringing, and education

Yeah because "olympic gold medals" are worth anything, idiot.
Also these "people" are basically monkeys

>100 years a slaves

>Another 50 being spited by southerns racists and north classists

>From 1877 to 1950 have the law literally worked around to make you second class citizens and the countries culture imprint you as shit

I mean they've had ~50 years to get their shit together, but post-1970s Africa Americans culture is really where they shot themselves in the foot.

But to act like they haven't been kneecapped at every turn over the last ~200 years is bullshit.

The repercussions of it are still here seeing how their Jim Crow families from before settled in low SES and segregated areas.

Chinese people lived on the brink of starvation for much of the 20th century. Yet I can guarantee you that chinese people commit less crime than niggers. And the average chinese schoolchild will outscore your average nigger on an IQ test.

Kikes were nearly annihilated yet they bounced back pretty well.

Funny how only niggers seem to suffer from their history of being oppressed...

in advanced civilizations
intelligence > physical attributes

They were bred to be farm equipment, not for intelligence

>average IQ of 85
>3% commits 50% of murders
>welfare
>shitting out babies
>Genetic Success

>IQ tests are not culturally biased. Niggers score low because they're stupid.
You're ignoring my point and just making claims without cause. They are low SES because the law literally worked against them from the 1870s all the way to the 60s. Sorta hard to break out of 90 years of systemic racism economically pigeonholding your location and opportunities. There has only been 1-2 generations since then, and they are still trying to recover from that shit.

Especially seeing how culturally the US degraded them over and over without pause while Italians, Spaniards, and other minorities were quickly integrated in solely for looking similar relative to the Africans.

Because of the average african american coming from a low SES area and having a culture developed today that works against their self-betterment and education, it is no surprise that IQ averages for their entire people are almost 1 for 1 reflective of their Socio-economic
Status

>any concept of their african american culture and controlled for any ethnical hostility that they would just by default be inferior and not be able to understand calculus or something.
This has never happened. Again, culture and established ethnic hostilities in homogenous groups make this possible "control" impossible.

>You have no understanding of genetics. But then again you're probably a nigger, so you lack the necessary cognitive capabilities to understand the subject.
Well thank you for attempting to disrupt my argument by attacking me rather than my argument there. I'm half Russian half French actually, but like 4+ generation American.

Calling me a jew doesn't change that having a shit culture, shit upbringing because of said culture and your shit SES location makes your projected intellect low when tested relative to more stable ones.

So health and higher human physical potential is not worth anything?

>They are healthier, stronger, and have more natural potential.
wut?

Yes but Chinese and Jews were not made slaves (in the last 300 year at least). Chinese immigrants were treated like second class citizens and jews were bullied by local governments all the time, but they were still themselves and had identity.

African Americans were completely dehumanized for 100 years in slavery with no actual tie to any culture other than being a fucking slave, and then just released into the public as if they were ok.

But they had no culture to fall back on when freed into the same situation as Chinese as second class citizens, so they developed socially like shit thanks to reconstruction in the US shitting on them, Jim crow kneecapping them trying, and American southern culture and northern classism denying them the ability to integrate.

When compared to homogenous slaves like the serfs in europe who were able to integrate, it was because they looked identical to their masters and could just have opportunities with their freedom now.

Blacks were visually profiled and legally stopped at every turn until the 60s.

Yes, but with controls for culture, a good environment, and opportunities, they are healthier and stronger than you, and any actual differences in intelligence is not statistically significant with all things controlled.

We are talking African Americans, not Africans. 1 is the product of generations of controlled breeding. The other is the base unit.

>You're ignoring my point
What? Your point was that niggers score low because of "caustic culture". I just pointed out that you were wrong.

> just making claims without cause
At this point it seems you're stringing random words together.

>They are low SES because the law literally worked against them from the 1870s all the way to the 60s
Jews were also persecuted during history, which never prevented them from succeeding in the professional spheres.

>Sorta hard to break out of 90 years of systemic racism economically pigeonholding your location and opportunities.
Not really.

>There has only been 1-2 generations since then, and they are still trying to recover from that shit.
Lol, trying to recover? They've regressed incredibly. Niggers went from semi-civilized in the 50s back to their tribal african state, where the men spend their time fighting over territory and fathering and abandoning children, and the women spend their time having sex with their 8th baby daddy.

They've completely collapsed as a society. If anything, Jim Crow held them together.

>Especially seeing how culturally the US degraded them over and over without pause while Italians, Spaniards, and other minorities were quickly integrated in solely for looking similar relative to the Africans.
Except that Pizzaniggers were also heavily discriminated against. But Pizzaniggers have an average IQ of 100 so they eventually overcame that.

Same thing for chinks.

>Because of the average african american coming from a low SES area and having a culture developed today that works against their self-betterment and education, it is no surprise that IQ averages for their entire people are almost 1 for 1 reflective of their Socio-economic
Status
Except they're not. Low SES white kids score higher than high SES niggers. See picture.

And once again, IQ tests are not culturally biased. Also, once again the low SES of niggers is caused by their low IQ, not the other way around.

cont.

>This has never happened.
What has never happened? That a nigger understands calculus? Agreed.

Or are you saying that you can't control for environmental factors? Well sure I guess, didn't prevent the thousands of korean kids who were adopted into white families to grow up and be productive citizens. It seems that the terrible legacy of oppression at the hands of the Japanese didn't seem to impact their IQ too much. Funny how that works.

>Well thank you for attempting to disrupt my argument by attacking me rather than my argument there
You have no argument.

> I'm half Russian half French actually, but like 4+ generation American.
Then congrats, you're an honorary nigger.

>Yes but Chinese and Jews were not made slaves (in the last 300 year at least).
Sure they were. Most chinese were serfs until 1912. And Jews were still heavily oppressed until the fall of the Tsar.

>Chinese immigrants were treated like second class citizens and jews were bullied by local governments all the time, but they were still themselves and had identity.
Yes, they were still themselves and had an identity because they're a high IQ people with a rich cultural heritage.

>African Americans were completely dehumanized for 100 years in slavery with no actual tie to any culture other than being a fucking slave, and then just released into the public as if they were ok.
So fucking what? Don't tell me that they didn't have any culture because if there's one thing that niggers did in fact manage to develop is a distinct culture.

>blablabla whitey beez oppressing me, halp!

cont.

To conclude, niggers are a collective failure as a race because they have a low IQ. Niggers are a failure whether they live in the USA, in Latin America, in Europe, in Asia, and of course in Africa. Even niggers who were never oppressed and never enslaved invariably end up at the bottom of the social totem pole when they move to Europe or elsewhere because their primate-like brains are unable to cope with the complexities of a technological civilization. And this is why no majority nigger area will ever amount to more than a gigantic slum.

Sad but true.

Not saying it's not worth anything, but c'mon... we have machines or even ANIMALS in shittier countries that can do a better job of giga tyrone that can pick 150 pounds of cotton per hour

TSR rage thread lads, nothing to see here

>score low because of "caustic culture". I just pointed out that you were wrong.
How? I just pointed out that they were pushed against the wall by 100 years of slavery and then another 90 years of oppression, are brought down by their natural low SES locations, and then tether themselves in that position because of their caustic culture. If you don't see how that works against them and sets them up for failure, then I don't know how to better put it.

However I am intrigued to see the source on your image. If that is recent, I'd like to see what they put in their report on that.

>Calculus, Koreans, etc.
But again, they have positive cultures to accommodate and fall back on even in the face of low SES situations or oppression.

>with a rich cultural heritage.
Thank you for proving my point.

>to develop is a distinct culture
Yes, one that is caustic and works against them, especially with how our media exaggerates it and deviates it.

50s-70s black culture was rich, vibrant, and hitting its stride in tandem with both being free from jim crow and the golden age of Americana, but at the same time they started be highlighted by the media and put on the path that eventually lead to where we are today with shit like BLM and individuals like treyvon being idolized

Nah, just a eugenicist who doesn't understand non-objective ideas against positive genes in the genepool, and people not noticing or appreciating the only modern example of applied eugenics.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

If culture explains all, why don't they just change cultures? Is whitey preventing that too?

If you're an eugenicist you should start by killing yourself.

I don't know much about eugenics but I know about black history and black culture. You're pretty smart.

Some do, and they end up being the Sowells of the world who actually are successful. That is why they preach the "getting out of a trap" idea if Black men want to succeed. But when your entire labeled and designated people follow a certain culture en masse, its hard to go against the tide. Humans are social creatures and ones of habit. Them falling back on the shit culture they've been developing since they got out of chains is no different from Chinese falling back on their values by habit as a people.

Culture is something ingrained into the community through shared beliefs, acts, and moral habits. And while it would be to their benefit to drop that shit immediately and or have a Renaissance of their golden age americana to innovate into a better culture, it is only so easily said than done.

If we can convince an entire race to just up and abandon their culture when they are already majority low SES as is, then fuck lets do it man.

Sooner that is squared away, the sooner their will be less hostility between blacks and pretty much everyone else in the US.

>If we can convince an entire race to just up and abandon their culture when they are already majority low SES as is, then fuck lets do it man.
Good luck on your endeavors.

When you've failed, go read "the bell curve", it'll explain why.

Just don't drag me or others into your schemes. It's not worth sacrificing America over trying to achieve the impossible.

>We are talking African Americans

The American Pavement Ape has no understanding of "life." Like a small child killing their first goldfish because they decided they wanted to take it out of the bowl and take it for a walk... they're are not evolved enough to understand the very concept that actions may lead to death.

The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

The nigger does not need a reason to nig. They quite regularly beat and kill others (of their own tribe and of others) for "disrespeck." Be it not bumming them a cigarette, or stepping on their shoes. Sometimes they just kill out of boredom. The chimp has no motive. (It's actually part of the reason it's so hard to charge a chimp with "hate crimes" in this country. You can easily argue that your client is just a nigger, and thus does not have the forethought to have malice. It's just an animal being an animal... impulsive and violent.)

Niggers make up the majority of prisoners. They don't get raped. They are the ones doing most of the raping. Killing a white person will make you a celebrity in prison. They'll be among their tribe, getting free food, free sex, free entertainment, all paid for by the state. They get to lift in the gym, watch TV, play monkeyball, and be fed three times a day. No nigger fears a soft American prison.

Foreigners honestly have no ability to even understand how terrifying the American nigger is. It's something you have to experience to truly grasp how animal-like these people really are. The memes are all real, but they hardly do justice to describe the Jane Austen bullshit any white person living near these chimps has to deal with.

The better question is how do you tell an entire people that their culture is caustic without coming off as insulting, condescending, or aggressive yourself.

>inb4 Islam

If there was some way, I'd be all about that. But considering that like 40% of American culture in the last 100 years is by and fair made/influenced by African Americans, I doubt they themselves nor others in the American community would be for it.

But I just don't see the point in going around saying "NIGGERS ARE MONKEYS" when the opportunity for them, especially the eugenically enhanced African Americans, is right there if they are break the conditioning they've had for the last century.

>Kikes were nearly annihilated yet they bounced back pretty well.
>Funny how only niggers seem to suffer from their history of being oppressed...
Then why do I have to constantly learn about the holocaust, and jews have no home, all the way out here?

We had nothing to do with teh holocaust yet we have to know about it.

>The better question is how do you tell an entire people that their culture is caustic without coming off as insulting, condescending, or aggressive yourself.
East Asians don't seem to have much trouble changing their culture to adapt to western culture. I wonder why that might be.

>But I just don't see the point in going around saying "NIGGERS ARE MONKEYS"
It's about factual accuracy.

Honestly, how new are you? You sound like a redditor.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Because kikes are crafty and business-oriented and will milk the holocaust for all it's worth.

So its ok for them to talk about how they've been oppressed for no reason cuz "they din'du nuffin". But its not ok for black americans to say the samething?

You white people are strange?

How can black American men be a genetic success when they're 5'10" tall? Our black were "bred" too and they're even shorter (5'8"). The top 15 tallest nations are all European. How can they be stronger when men born in Europe dominate powerlifting, strongman and weighlifting competitions?

Are you trolling?

Nordics and Slavs are stronger by far. Africans are quicker.

>east asian
They still have their base culture, they just integrated it because part of their culture is adapting and improving to whatever works best. A productive and beneficent one. Hence why stuff like Nobunaga going full westerner, guns and Christianity in haul, was a huge hit. Because they saw it was potential and they sprang at it while keeping their base values.

>how new are you? You sound like a redditor. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Nah been posting about wahabism and the real problems with Islam here since 2014, just voicing this out because I don't seem to get why people would rather just demonize entire race on a genetic scale rather than see that the eugenic race of African Americans themselves set their own destinies for failure post 1960s.

All too easy the niche circumstances of both their unique eugenic development is overlooked as the only modern example of it and its benefits. Why? Because their culture and legal circumstance in tandem for the last 2 century paints them reprobates.

But objectively they could in a controlled environment be just the same as anyone else and even better considering they were eugenically made stronger, healthier, and smarter than their Ivory Coast African equivalents.

Because black culture has rendered black women incapable of anything other than spitting out illegitimate black babies and collecting welfare? Fucking immigrants FROM AFRICA do better here than our own native blacks. Has nothing to do with genetics, has everything to do with the fact they swallowed ALL the blue pills and obliterated themselves morally and mentally.

The solution is not inter-breeding. You have to kill black culture and re-shape it into something positive and constructive, not eternally negative, pessimistic, and ultimately self destructive. This could be achieved in one or two generations. Breeding out black culture would require many, many generations until you get to the point where the children no longer recognize themselves as black in the mirror, and therefore do not identify with black culture.

I think the correct term is Basketball Americans, racist.

>superior genepool?
crime rate statistics show a lack of impulse control among blacks and standardized test scores shows they are beneath whites

breeding with them only benefits blacks not whites. though i will admit some are not that bad the problem is you cant tell the difference by looking at them. its not like the super dark ones are always worse

the average american man is 5'10

so basically black men are average

europeans are tall as fuck because of their superior diets

>The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

I know lots of white people here, that constanly need cigaretts, and cant go for an hour without trying to get some "trim".

Why cant you white people concentrate on anytask at hand when a woman walks by? Why do you white people always have to try to talk to everywoman you meet, even at the risk of failing a tasks?

You white people are strange, in this regard.

Yes but specifically nords and slavs do not make up the majority of doesn't grant the same to all the rest of europe. And their achievements in olympia have been more often than not in Powerlifting and swimming.

African Americans, Slavs/Scandi, and East Asians make up 75% of all gold medals with fairly equal distributions across all sports.

But of the summer olympic games, only Golf, powerlifting, fencing, and swimming are held by european women from the US. All other evens are African women.

this

>superior diets
Asians are short because short bodies = requires less food.

Northern-Europeans are tall because they have not lacked food/suffered too many famines that have left short people. They are genetically taller. And stronger, smarter and more attractive.

friendly reminder that in actual sports that matter (football and cycling) niggers are terrible

>African Americans, Slavs/Scandi, and East Asians make up 75% of all gold medals
How many % are held up by African Americans?

I doubt African Americans are stronger than white Americans and other Europeans too.

African women are high test/low estrogen and would naturally dominate in sports. White males have a greater difference between testosterone levels and estrogen than black males.

Lmao

Why would a strong African American man get into powerlifting/strongman/weightlifting when they can earn a free trip to a top tier school, unlimited pussy, great connections and maybe a shot at a multi-million dollar salary by playing football? You do realize that many professional lifters/bodybuilders are so broke that they literally have to go gay for pay to afford their food and supplements. Why would this something that a poor American black would aspire to?

In raw strength slavs and Nords are the top brass.

The rest of europe, at least ethnically in the individual (like Italy having Finland having African American Sprinters) is sparing in the number of gold medalist, much less record breaking ones.

African Americans are stronger in small bursts for quick action events like long jump, sprint, discus, javelin, all forms of running,

However, germans, slavs, and nords still are consistent in holding the shot put because of the higher reliance on raw strength.

However, in womens sports, African Americans are literally goddess. They dominate everything, even breaking into the powerlifting scene for gold medals (but Slavs and Chinese hold the highest womens records surprisingly.)

gay for pay?

igbos > kwan nogs

>Took thousands of years to breed domestic dogs
>Somehow managed to do the same with humans in only a few hundred

(You)

>Discus, Javelin
White
>Long/height jump
Only recently I believe.
>All forms of running
I believe East-Africans dominate endurance, and Jamaicans dominate sprint. Not African-Americans.

>because of the higher reliance on raw strength.
Because they are on average the best athletes, naturally.

Since being a professional lifter/bodybuilder is an expensive and solitary sport, and since only maybe the top 0.1% of serious lifters make any real money doing it, quite a few of them end up getting "sponsored" by doing gay escorting/camming. Pic related, its Arnold on the cover of a gay magazine. He allegedly had a rich gay sponsor.

professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109164-how-big-gay-pay-bodybuilding.html

Why are white people such sex addicts?

What?

It's not white people that dominate rape statistics/fuck goats

All I'm asking for is an asnwer to why white people cant go for an hour without trying to get some "trim" even if it means abandoing their post, and failing what ever task they were assigned.

Why cant white people complete a task if a woman walks in the door?

As such white men are extremely weak, and feeble.

Yet you tell me your the master gender, when you cant even control your women.

Guys, Blacks (African-Americans) are a good people, they are a contributing people to society, and if treated with respect, they can be great people as well. I learned about this at the synagogue last week. Shalom

No race is inherently better than the other.

Blacks are more developed physically, it shows in their development, a black child starts to walk and grow teeth faster than an asian (east-asian in this text) or a white child.

------
Blacks have more heart problems than other races.
Their muscles work differently, their reaction time is faster by default.
They have higher sex-drive than other races, reproduce more and are more R selected than other races.
Their cranial measurements are smaller than other races (asians, whites), as well their IQ is lower in general.
They are more aggressive and more likely to commit crime especially violent crime.
-----

The problem with your assumption is that you are cherry picking and appealing to an unlikely scenario. Sowell and deGrasse are not the norm, and while African Americans have 5-10 points higher IQ than full blooded Africans, they still lack 15-20 points behind the average whites.

African Americans are mixed with whites and Native Americans, usually 30-50% whites and 8-15% Native genetically. The problem with mixed race children is that they look African in appearance, most of the time, as white genes are more recessive (they appeared later).

What most people fail to understand, based on the science that is proven and is out there, that blacks from Africa are archaic, such as the Aborigines of Australia. They did not evolve in a sense because their own reproductive strategy worked against themselves, and as well their climates were not as harsh as the one in Europe or other northern parts of the world.

If you are black, please look into these and do not base your arguments on emotions as they always fail.

>Jamacians and Caribbeans aren't African Americans, nor descendant of slaves

wut?

>Long jump
What? Even back in 1925 the world record holder was African American. It has only occasionally left their hands, and they consistently win the gold for it.

>Height
Consistently won by African Americans and rarely broken in record.

And the thing is, African American women are absolute adonis compared to everyone else in the world in the Olympics.

But it's you that can't control your women. The only reason they are "loyal" to you is that if they are not, you will kill them.

Middle-eastern girls are the easiest.

I don't hate African Americans or any Blacks. Only ones that act like niggers.

>They have higher sex-drive than other races, reproduce more and are more R selected than other races.

As far as I can tell white people have a stupidly high sex drive.

Why is that?

please read.
Afghanistan isnt in the middle east.

Wouldn't their lifespan have to do more with their active lifestyle as olympians?

Yeah. So genetic win. For a monkeys.
You nigga must wait couple of million years to become homo sapiens!

All you can resort to is stereotyping.

I'm not saying that's not what Sup Forums does 99% of the time with Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Lefties, ect, but that still doesn't make it intellectually valid as a response.

When you lower your argument to meet the standard of your foe, you have lost claim to the moral high-ground.

Your final statement is somewhat telling that you are a Muslim - personally I do not believe that women need to be "controlled" - they are after all, sapient after a fashion, and are capable of both decision making and moral culpability.

Muslims are of course, slavers, rapists, hypocrites, and followers of a bastardized form of Jewish religion, which ironically they hate.

I wouldn't trust a Muslim's word on right and wrong any more than I would trust a flatworm's account of the surface of mars.

Jamaicans are African Americans, not Jamaicans? Didn't know.

>It has only occasionally left their hands, and they consistently win the gold for it.
To me it seems Africans/African Americans just have a slight lead in it.

>Consistently won by African Americans and rarely broken in record.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_jump
Not really

My point is not that African Americans is bad athletes, it's just that they are not the strongest and not the ones with the most endurance. I don't think Jamaicans are considered African-Americans. As they are not completely related to African-Americans (more than Africans from Africa).

I never got, why American slave holders breed the tall and strong blacks with each other to produce a superior athlete.

A slave of small statue needs much less food and is much closer to the cotton plants. The ideal slave would have been small, fragile and dumb.

He can always steal a car, same grab and run tactics, easy even for a nigger

Muslim, same thing :)

>>It has only occasionally left their hands, and they consistently win the gold for it.
The are the descendants of slaves and had the same eugenic process as US african americans.

The same goes for Dominicans and Puerto Ricans.

If you were part of the Ivory Coast africans who were breed for 7+ generations for labor, be is sugar or cotten, you are part of the eugenic group i'm talking about.

t. Nigger

About the Jamaicans, they believe that most of their top sprinters (if not all of the best) all come from the same area in Western Africa. It might be that they are all from a captured tribe sent to Jamaica. So my guess is that African Americans are not more related to Jamaicans than they are to Africans (if you exclude the white DNA where they may have some links).

And you are mistaken in that they were "bred" for labor. Slave owners would let them have children as they wanted to gain more slaves/slaves to sell. I doubt they practiced eugenics. The selection happened by the slave sellers, that picked the strongest they could find in Africa and filled the boats.

buy and sell the strongest, and then breed them together. How is that not selective breeding?

This is the closest example to a long term eugenics program that we have ever had in modern times.

But it was not a long term eugenics program. I doubt the slave owners paired up the strongest slaves and forced them to have children.

Most slaves went around freely on huge farms, and could choose their partners freely too.

The selection happened by the ones that wanted to fill their ships with the best slaves they could find in Africa.

American blacks?

You mean the descendants of slaves that were quite literally selectively bred? There's a reason why so many black families are Colemans, Smiths, Jordans and shit.

They're also only relatively smarter than African counterparts due to coddling and breeding with European genes.

Vietnam is poor as shit and do well above the other poor as shit nations on international tests. It's about genetics, nutrition is a factor but you wont give the general nigger 100 IQ by feeding him from birth. It's genetic, niggers are just more dumb.

laughing means you lost the argument.

But keep laughing, you jordy!
You guys fuck like rabbits then kill your children before their born, to dodge being a respnosible parent and call it great! Then wonder why there are no white people.

So you pay US to come in and have kids. Then get mad when we do what we've always done!

White people sure are smart!

So are you of the opinion that all racism within the justice system just up and ended in the 60s? Despite the shinning example provided by Sup Forums and the constant stream we have of cops abusing their powers over minorities and the poor?

Racism is present everywhere, but after the 1960s individuals should have been able to act and integrate into society like every other minority without issue.

Chinese, italian, spaniard, all walks of life have done so before. But the deterioration of the African American culture along with the hard environmental issues as repercussions of Jim Crow helped to work against this.

Blacks by location and chose were segregated both physically and economically out of the gate. And even in the face of everything, the long seeded notion of Southern Racism and Northern Classism is a stable of American culture post-civil war.

You can go anywhere in the world and there will be saints, assholes, and average people, no matter what time period or place. To act like a couple of cop shootings and a japanese anime board of racially insecure people does nothing to convey any sort of notion on the justice system or a shift in racism as a whole.

And if you believe otherwise, please what laws have been changed lately to do so? Because the ones at hands that prejudice work against blacks more specifically for being low SES than any sort of notion of their race by the laws themselves.

Because race realism is not a logical stance, rather it's an emotional satisfaction.

t. Roach
All Muslims need to go home
I believe that Adolf Hitler was a Muslim too

I think the next logical step is to have an eugenic program to weed out the stupid negros
t. mongolian intellectual

Its kinda tough to stay home, when white people are constantly bominbg you, and funding groups to overthrow your country.

Life's not fair.
I'm looking forward to 2017/18, when we'll introduce immigration laws similar to Australia

At least no nignogs anymore

>janitor drive
>a dindu becomes a janitor
>Sup Forums turns into a fucking pile of shit like Detroit

>Life's not fair.

Your right...

please read.

Do you guys also hate blacks who are intelligent? Even if the average one is stupid, what about smart ones like the Sylvester James Gates guy?

>african americans hold a fuckton of records

Yes. All within the same areas that blacks normally do well such as running where the native Africans tend to outperform them hence why the US shifted to swimming after they lost all the sprint records to a bunch of Jamaicans and the long distance running records to a 5ft 3 Somali who lives in London.

>women

There aren't any black women in America who hold records these days. It's not the 90s.

>IQ on average are higher than people who don't get educated
>still lower than other African nations where they get educated

Meanwhile Ghana is churning out engineers by the boat load and Nigeria is churning out bankers and economic masterminds who scam hundreds of thousands of people a year.

I know this is bait. I know it's just shitposting to get a response.

The problem is that idiots will believe this and not offset the bullshit or report it for being Sup Forums tier garbage.