Are we being raided again?

Ever since Trump won the amount of shilling has incremented exponentially.

Suddenly all the leaves (the most common proxy) are pro alt right in the thread and there are no asspained progressive liberal leaves.

We are being raided, progressives are angry that they lost and they are going to raid us non-stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangana_Rashtra_Samithi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, theyre trying to plant us with a alt-right time bomb, you'd think they would have learnt by now.

People disagreeing with you != raiding shills

Yes. TRS and the Spencer internet defense force are going all out.

>Suddenly
Shut up dummy. It's around two leaves and I've been posting about Spencer for months.

When it's no longer a vocal minority who all hold the same point of view then we are being raided and that's exactly what's happening

>claims that our paranoia shackles us
>tells fellow shills to be afraid in next breath
When did we become the jew

Yes, we are. This is only going to get more common until the funding dries up, and I suspect silicon valley is taking a more direct role in it now.

I'm so fucking tired of paid shills shitting up everything I like. These people should have the shit sued out of them for defaming Trump supporters and white people and inciting violence across the country. We wouldn't have half the problems we do now if these people would just accept they lost and fuck off

Stop feeding the B tards (you)'s. They don't have the CTR hat to wear so they have reverted to pure shitposting. That and I think (((they))) are trying to slide pizzagate, but that's just a hunch.

These guys are worse than paid shills. They do it for free and actually talk like us, so they blend in better than CTR.

Such is life in the Zone, stalker.

>shill

buzzword

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

When will those no life cucks realize that they dont fit in with any medium and should just an hero already?

Yeah, it's worse because they are corporate shills and not Super Pac shills. They can do what CTR did but on an industrial scale and blend in better now that they don't have to support a shitty candidate. They are basically gonna pose as us, except make us look bad by pretending to be white supremacists. And what's worse is they have the entire MSM backing them so they can successfully false flag and scapegoat us.

I seriously think this should be illegal for them to do

Leaf should be banned for a month to protect the board. Only pol can apply a policy like thas. Do it.

Day of the take now.

Protect quebecers they will be useful for the battle of France.

YASSSS GURL.

TRS is the only thing raiding Sup Forums

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way to.

Thanks Pol

bumpin bumpin

youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY

>posted 3 months ago

Day of Raking when?

Signal boost.

I'm a liberal that mostly posts contrary to the views here, but even I can see it's a bunch of shilling. I wanna get back to the regularly scheduled shitposting and sometimes discussion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangana_Rashtra_Samithi

Why is India raiding us. Fucking u India xucs.